Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 - Travel (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2188085 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by jydorchem: 3:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Hi everyone. I'll like to be added to the Alberta telegram or whatsapp group. Thank you.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by o9o9: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2022
icehot:

I am looking for one in the GTA and Ottawa area in Ontario.

Hi when are you leaving?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Lhezy(f): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2022
jydorchem:
Hi everyone. I'll like to be added to the Alberta telegram or whatsapp group. Thank you.

https:///F1izbFvZVzI4CV3DQWqdtq
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by chrysto: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
chrysto:
Good morning everyone, I would appreciate it if i can be added to any whatapp/ facebook group for Halifax/ Nova Scotia please. I just arrived on Sunday

Please any help with this will be appreciated?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jayzara: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hello good people, please I will like to be added to Alberta Telegram or WhatsApp group. Thanks alot
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by icehot: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
o9o9:

Hi when are you leaving?

I am leaving in June. And you?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by TimD: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
starrez:
Anyone with a referral code from Africhange?
I do and here it is:
REF821542
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by jydorchem: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by jydorchem: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jayzara:
Hello good people, please I will like to be added to Alberta Telegram or WhatsApp group. Thanks alot

https:///F1izbFvZVzI4CV3DQWqdtq

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by o9o9: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
icehot:

I am leaving in June. And you?

Same june.

Early June.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by icehot: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
o9o9:

Same june.

Early June.

I sent you a PM. Are you landing in Ontario?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Babygirlll(f): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=@SlowlybtSurely post=110721578]

Hey SlowlybtSurely, I really hope you would see this message. I recently got my PPR, and I chose St. Albert as where I'd be staying in Alberta (PNP). I'm really scared now because everyone around me is either going to Edmonton or Calgary. I saw where you mentioned that you were thinking about going to St. Albert some years back (2017) but I couldn't quote the message because the thread was closed. Please, I'd need any insight that you can give. Did you still move to St. Albert? You also mentioned that you were in the health section, I'm a Medical Laboratory Scientist too. Please, I would be looking forward to your response.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Canny20fam: 8:40am On May 01, 2022
[quote author=Babygirlll post=112413880][/quote]

Also thinking St Albert or Calgary. please when you get an insight or heads up, please kindly reach out.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by KC23: 4:30pm On May 01, 2022
You can travel up to the end of 34 weeks pregnant on Ethiopian airlines while other airlines allow up to 36 weeks. My wife travelled at 34 weeks on Ethiopian airlines and no issue at all. Just get a fit to fly from your doctor and then take it to their office and they will give you a small document signed by Ethiopian airline that you a okay to fly.

FYI, our flight originated from Addis Ababa and not from Lagos or Abuja so procedure might be different. I will advise that you go to their sales office for proper clarification.

Lhezy:

On their website u are not allowed to travel.

I need someone who broke that protocol to travel and she went about it

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jayzara: 7:47pm On May 01, 2022
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by scoopmakoko: 10:03pm On May 01, 2022
Temas:

What side of BC are you headed. There is a Telegram group for BC residents.

Vancouver precisely, any WhatsApp or telegram group?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Favouriteguy: 11:54pm On May 01, 2022
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by nat138: 12:02am On May 02, 2022
[quote author=Babygirlll post=112413880][/quote]

I don't think you have anything to worry about. St Albert is within the Edmonton Metropolitan region, it is not far from Edmonton City (less than 30mins drive), so more or less an extended part of the City if we can say that. Public transit routes connect St Albert and Edmonton City as well.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Empiano: 8:27pm On May 02, 2022
Co-ask. Somebody help us oo.

icehot:
Is there a WhatsApp group for Nigerians in Ontario? Can someone help me with the invite link, please? Thank you

I am also looking for a room in a shared house in Ontario. If you are living in one or know of any vacancy, I am very interested, please.

Thank you
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by brainwave(m): 12:12am On May 03, 2022
starrez:
Anyone with a referral code from Africhange?

REF363337
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Eyegroup: 3:24am On May 03, 2022
Please can someone help.me ..I have 14million what can it do for me to locate to Canada what type of visa can it do for me...am a programmer in skills and am 25yes old please I have try USA 2 interview didnt go what type of visa can locate me to Canada before summer September please
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Firefox01: 8:23am On May 03, 2022
Eyegroup:
Please can someone help.me ..I have 14million what can it do for me to locate to Canada what type of visa can it do for me...am a programmer in skills and am 25yes old please I have try USA 2 interview didnt go what type of visa can locate me to Canada before summer September please
Enter the express entry pool immediately. With your 14m, you have sufficient funding to evaluate your certificates, write the necessary exams like IELTS and maybe TEF to boost your scores and still have sufficient money for POF if you're a single guy. Goodluck.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Eyegroup: 8:53am On May 03, 2022
Firefox01:
Enter the express entry pool immediately. With your 14m, you have sufficient funding to evaluate your certificates, write the necessary exams like IELTS and maybe TEF to boost your scores and still have sufficient money for POF if you're a single guy. Goodluck.
please how can you help me on that please. Like the express pool
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Firefox01: 9:09am On May 03, 2022
Eyegroup:
please how can you help me on that please. Like the express pool
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Check out this thread. Page one contains all you need to enter the pool.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2022
Eyegroup:
Please can someone help.me ..I have 14million what can it do for me to locate to Canada what type of visa can it do for me...am a programmer in skills and am 25yes old please I have try USA 2 interview didn't go what type of visa can locate me to Canada before summer September please
beware of scammer as they usually target desperate people. as a programmer why not apply for jobs in Europe or Asia. you can also try Canada study visa towards next year or ending. like someone has said you can try express entry which will take between 6 months to 2 years.

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by lasignor(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2022
Eyegroup:
Beware of scammers. You have enough to migrate through Express Entry although, it takes time now. You can also consider coming to Canada through study as there's still age on your side or better still, look for a job. You're in tech and most tech jobs are in-demand in Canada right now.

Canada is DIY so don't believe anyone that promises you visa based on what you posted here, except the person is a certifed consultant.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Kokobuzz: 12:26am On May 04, 2022
Please Google on and search for A certified RCIC agent to get all your information and probably help you in getting visa. They are professional and certified and wouldn’t toll with their certificates.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 1:29am On May 04, 2022
Kokobuzz:
Please Google on and search for A certified RCIC agent to get all your information and probably help you in getting visa. They are professional and certified and wouldn’t toll with their certificates.
they will still take your money if you dont qualify running into millions and put you on retainer .but if you qualify you can run the stuff yourself. the rcic agents have no magic wand.

7 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by WinterDreary: 2:23am On May 04, 2022
Anyone knows a Nigerian person who makes food one can order in batch in Edmonton?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by cinammon(f): 5:36am On May 04, 2022
Temas:

What side of BC are you headed. There is a Telegram group for BC residents.

I am heading to Vancouver. I’ll be grateful if you can help with the link if you have. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (713) (Reply)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.