Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 - Travel (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2190353 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by drhammed: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
If you're outside Canada, you'll receive the visa stamp once your WP is approved (you don't need to apply for a visa stamp again). But if you're here, they only issue you the WP and you need to apply for a VISA stamp.

zeb04:
Elders in the house, please pardon my JJC question. I have all my documents for my work permit and about filling up my immigration forms.

After submitting my work permit application, do i apply for a visa application or the work permit application covers for Visa application.

I would have asked the company lawyer this, but translating her french to English is even confusing (Quebec)

Please anyone in Quebec, i will be landing by June
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by jimikata(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2023
Who has $ cad for sale?, I need 1000 please.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by spartoo: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2023
Good day, everyone.
Does anyone have or know of any accommodation in Toronto?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by slydog(m): 6:58am On Apr 07, 2023
greatlifeis89:
Please check my airbnb, if you or someone you know needs temporary accommodation in Winnipeg, MB

https://airbnb.com/h/entire-suite-with-deck-patio-and-private-backyard

Hi Olu, wasn't able to book your airbnb, are you fully booked?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ahmedio2017(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2023
Pls somebody should help me o, how do I apply for jobs in Canada I mean sponsored one. Even if it is farming job pls somebody should help me for God sake
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2023
ahmedio2017:
Pls somebody should help me o, how do I apply for jobs in Canada I mean sponsored one. Even if it is farming job pls somebody should help me for God sake
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/agricultural-workers-work-temporarily.html unfortunately Nigeria is not included in the temporary farm workers visa. You will have to find another means of entering Canada e.g student visa , marriage or express entry .

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by zeb04(f): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
ednut1:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/agricultural-workers-work-temporarily.html unfortunately Nigeria is not included in the temporary farm workers visa. You will have to find another means of entering Canada e.g student visa , marriage or express entry .

Ednut, my employer has refused to sign my reference letter because i used to whom it may concern except i address it to a Canada.

I dont what to do
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Tyola(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
jimikata:
Who has $ cad for sale?, I need 1000 please.

You can use Africhange or Lemonade. I find them to be safe, reliable and have fairly stable exchange rate.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
zeb04:

Ednut, my employer has refused to sign my reference letter because i used to whom it may concern except i address it to a Canada.

I dont what to do
The employer already knows is Canada so why not put it?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Tcrown2020(f): 2:21am On Apr 08, 2023
ednut1:
The employer already knows is Canada so why not put it?
One bedroom apartment available for rent at London Ontario as from May 2023. Female single preferred. Shared kitchen . Location.@London Ontario . Direct bus to Fanshawe & Western university
Interested persons to Dm me.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ahmedio2017(m): 5:35am On Apr 08, 2023
ednut1:

Wow thanks so much for this reply, so we should wait till they include Nigeria abi
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ahmedio2017(m): 5:39am On Apr 08, 2023
ednut1:

Pls for God sake how do I go about this marriage of a thing I'm interested somebody should help me out pls, our sisters here any assistance ? I mean it o
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
ahmedio2017:

Pls for God sake how do I go about this marriage of a thing I'm interested somebody should help me out pls, our sisters here any assistance ? I mean it o
undecided undecided

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by aestake: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
ahmedio2017:

Go to tinder, bumble and plentyoffish!

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ahmedio2017(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
aestake:

Go to tinder, bumble and plentyoffish!

I don't understand you boss pls expatiate
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by aestake: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
ahmedio2017:

I don't understand you boss pls expatiate
They're dating sites for them women to marry.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Chikawego: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
jimikata:
Good day, please i need help in getting a cheap flight to New Brunswick, all the ones am seeing online are well over a million naira..
I plan to travel by second week of April.

Hello, how are you ? Can we discuss offline ?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by tosdek: 5:56am On Apr 09, 2023
BenedictStinson:

Hello guys by the grace of God I will be arriving London Ontario late April to resume May at Fanshawe. I want to ask is it better to get an Airbnb or a 2-3 star hotel of similar price because a lot of the bnbs I'm seeing are looking quite expensive plus they probably won't provide the services that hotels do. Also if you have a link for house to rent around London from May I will also be interested. Plus has anyone use Motor Court Motel in London? What was your experience?

Hi, am also going to fanshawe by April ending. Can we relate if possible can u dm or message me . Thanks
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by BenedictStinson(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
tosdek:

Hi, am also going to fanshawe by April ending. Can we relate if possible can u dm or message me . Thanks

Sure you can message me here. For apartments search using kijiji or on Facebook search for Fanshawe student rentals. There is also another website approved by Fanshawe for accomodation search places4students.
I am actually still searching through I have seen some options on the above listed
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by zeb04(f): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hey guys, i am about submitting my work visa, and a visitors visa for my daughter (4 year old) application . I am a little confused if i am required to provide bank statement.

how much do you suppose i am to have in my account

thank you.

bullstriker ednut1
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
zeb04:
Hey guys, i am about submitting my work visa, and a visitors visa for my daughter (4 year old) application . I am a little confused if i am required to provide bank statement.

how much do you suppose i am to have in my account

thank you.

bullstriker ednut1
most of the things you have been asking on nairaland are on the work permit page of Canada IRCC. Why not go and read it They even have a pdf

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by aestake: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
ednut1:
most of the things you have been asking on nairaland are on the work permit page of Canada IRCC. Why not go and read it They even have a pdf
To read is different from to understand.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by zeb04(f): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
ednut1:

So sorry, i checked, it is not required. i am just tying to be double sure.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Sochieke: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hi guys,

I'm starting at SAIT my May.

Currently in Calgary just recently touched down like a week ago.

What is the best ways to connect with Nigerians in Calgary. haven't been around much

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Sochieke: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
Also I'm hearing its quite difficult to get jobs without certification even if you have experience previously.

Why are people recommending SCRUM master certification
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jozzy088: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sochieke:
Hi guys,

I'm starting at SAIT my May.

Currently in Calgary just recently touched down like a week ago.

What is the best ways to connect with Nigerians in Calgary. haven't been around much
pls i would be needind your help because i will be moving to calgary by july i don't kown anyone over there in calgary canada
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Akinbolaola(f): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2023
Arike999:
Please anyone in Sydney Nova Scotia?
My sister is going to Cape Breton university by august

Help with best airline and accommodation please �

Can you link me with your sister,
I am going this April
Thank you.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Sochieke: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
Jozzy088:

pls i would be needind your help because i will be moving to calgary by july i don't kown anyone over there in calgary canada

Although I just came like one week. you can reach out to me. Always here on this thread

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by sainaF: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hello guys please my husband is about to start soonsorship open work permit for me. please i would love tips on how to show proof of funds. Also if there is any whatsapp group that for family sponsorship id appreciate being added.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Mallo27: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
hardey144:
Hello guys,

Anyone in University of Saskatchewan

I'm resuming this september 2022( Fall term),

I'm trying to get an accomodation or shared apartment,

Please, anu info on how to go about it
My Lilian, I also got admission at the University of Saskatchewan. Please I will like to connect with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (713) (Reply)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here