Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! (39087 Views)

Prophetic Utterances For 2019 By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by femtex007(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2019
chuose2:

na becos of Daddy Freeze, dem dey fear to make fake prophecy again.

I think it's becoming obvious that Adeboye is fake

May God deliver us from these fake pastors who defraud us.

Watch Daddy Freeze expose how fake Adeboye's prophecies are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsyhuY8Ely0

if na before Adeboye for don give us long Prophecy.
Thanks to Freeze exposing Adeboye, ein don fear give us scripture instead.
dont u think its too early for this??
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by aluma(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2019
Did u people read d prophecies of 2018 at all which one failed all u do is rant here well it's not ur fault free data after 100 naira recharge why will u not come here and talk trash agent of darkness dis year will teach u guys lesson

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by Redhot111(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2019
marhoinspire:
If you are not the one who gave him the prophecy, then shut your mouth.
always learn to mind your business in this year 2019
another loosed cannon spotted. Was he minding his business all those while he comes out to tell us some inaccurate guesses as Prophecies? He says bla bla bla about Nigerians and I'm a Nigerian. Now u expect me to mind my business. If u like don't wise up. Carry last year Mumu enter this new year. Na you know

5 Likes

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by dalongjnr: 8:23am On Jan 01, 2019
2019_ the year to kill the Goliath of our lives, moved the unmovable mountains, great breakthrough,, exposure and disgrace the saboteurs of our lives. The year of movement to the next level of greatness in our lives.
Happy new year to all nairalanders. the Lord will bless,fill and sustain u with his grace, mercy n salvation,cheers my people.
Forgive ur biggest enemy, by so doing, you will forgive urself and be forgiven.
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by kitaatita: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2019
Is that all? Ambiguous/vague. I can do better than that

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by KoeChz(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2019
This time last year prophecies don full ground from a lot of these "men of God" about Nigeria individuals, celebrities the list was endless. few and in some pastors non came to pass. They are careful this year
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by engrsyer(m): 8:31am On Jan 01, 2019
cry
Omooba77:
Prophecies for 2019

International Scene
Joel 2:28-32

Nigeria
Lamentations 3:22-23

Individuals
Isaiah 3:10-11

RCCG
Psalms 91
I don't subscribe to this prophecy.

We shall celebrate not to lament.

Celebration is our portion for this 2019 in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by lereinter(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2019
Laughing �
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 01, 2019
nazablossom:
I prophesy that this thread will be moved to front page grin
Prophecy fufilled. grin
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by nazablossom(f): 8:35am On Jan 01, 2019
IamZod:

Prophecy fufilled. grin
Yay!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by KoeChz(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2019
Adeboye's prophecy 2018 .

International
1. This year there will be less fire outbreaks but there will be more floods.
Unfortunately, there was more fire outbreak, but less flood.
Pls let us be attentive when God is talking to us to avoid mincing words
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by missionmex(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2019
chuose2:

most of this prophesies came to pass if indeed you lived through last year with your eyes and ears working right.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by semyman: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2019
These are meant for the brain dead retards of RCCG

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by sochima1989(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2019
MODs on Nairaland should kindly take note that most comments here are sponsored.... and don't give room for your platform to be a ground against men of God.
in 2018... freeze made more money with these topics in the name of enlightenment...

giving you link to go and listen to trash....and make more money for the broke dude.

let's not waste our time in 2019 replying agents of freeze... they are paid to do their job...

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by Itzurboi(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2019
Goshen360:

Wake up and start taking responsibility for yourself and the nation. You don't need prophecy or God to concentrate on Nigeria, we need to start taking action. You consume too much of religion and neglect your well being by standing up to action.

America is what it is because Americans took action. They wasn't(Weren't) waiting on any prophecy or God to concentrate on them. Two things God will never do - what He had already done and what you are suppose to do. Have a blissful new year
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by Dreal1247: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2019
chuose2:

I careless whom you are, but if he is not a fake prooheet, from today your woes begins. Until you quote this my post and the insult you will rain on me after the post, your peace is hereby terminated. And if you fail to do it within 7 days you will be the cause of your unending calamities then after. Be seriously warned. Everyone who abuses me for this post is automatically a candidate of the curse in this post. NB. IT IS IRREVERSIBLE
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by sochima1989(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2019
KoeChz:
Adeboye's prophecy 2018 .

International

1. This year there will be less fire outbreaks but
there will be more floods.

Unfortunately, there was more fire outbreak, but less flood.

Pls let us be attentive when God is talking to us to avoid mincing words

why are you like this?
as a graduate I guess if freeze tells you A you should research b4 you post online.... worse 2018 disasters were tsunami, hurricanes, earthquakes then fire outbreak....

either you are on freeze pay roll or want to be this way in 2019..

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by Daze12345(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2019
Omooba77:
All will be well; these prophecies are coded!
stupidity every where. The worse is that their prophecies are not the same and they claim to hear from God. Does it mean my God is a lair and confused that He will predicting
, but it can not be ,is just that we have allowed this animals to be the driver of our faith in God. May God see us through and give us brain in this year 2019.
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by dazzlingd(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2019
if people are more intelligent, there will be fewer dumb scammers, adeboye and co with their dumb prophecies because majority are dumb

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by LWFashion(f): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2019
12345baba:
They done dey come out small small

Lol
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by LWFashion(f): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2019
joe4christ:
FREeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZE. Wehdon Sir!!! grin

wink
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by Adiwana: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2019
Dreal1247:

I careless whom you are, but if he is not a fake prooheet, from today your woes begins. Until you quote this my post and the insult you will rain on me after the post, your peace is hereby terminated. And if you fail to do it within 7 days you will be the cause of your unending calamities then after. Be seriously warned. Everyone who abuses me for this post is automatically a candidate of the curse in this post. NB. IT IS IRREVERSIBLE

Shut up.No go know wetin you go use your life do.Dey there dey look for curse and blessing.Why you no go go Curse Boko Haram to stop raising hell at North East.Why you no go place irreversible blessing on the Economy.smfh

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by yenereal(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2019
Nonsense prophecy
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by thunderframe: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2019
Some people say, prophesy of 2018 some of de prophesy came through.. My questions is y not all the prophesy doe it mean that God changed is planned? My people perished because of lack of knowledge...the best prophyscy is the Gospel of our Lord Jesus!!
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by SyberKate(f): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2019
How are these prophecies
I just checked them out and they are things that happen every day, and every moment of our lives.

It is well undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2019
Dreal1247:

Guy, you smoke weed?
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by SyberKate(f): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2019
Fyi0:

Guy, you smoke weed?
Don't mind the guy, his curse is as powerless as a dead rat.
If not he would have cursed boko haram out of existence.
Brain dead follower
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by Omooba77: 10:31am On Jan 01, 2019
chuose2:

Before anyone came up, the church has always giving prophecies. Prophecy is not for everybody, be unto you according to your faith sir. Happy new year, may we experience his unlimited Glory!
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by Omooba77: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2019
Daze12345:

stupidity every where. The worse is that their prophecies are not the same and they claim to hear from God. Does it mean my God is a lair and confused that He will predicting
, but it can not be ,is just that we have allowed this animals to be the driver of our faith in God. May God see us through and give us brain in this year 2019.

God is dynamic, check your Bible most major and minor prophets co-existed; but their messages were for specific individuals, nations and people.
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by akigbemaru: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2019
Omooba77:
Prophecies for 2019

International Scene
Joel 2:28-32

Nigeria
Lamentations 3:22-23

Individuals
Isaiah 3:10-11

RCCG
Psalms 91
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by paxonel(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2019
Looking at the thread :
2% of the people here are still supporting adeboye while the remaining 98% are saying adeboye's prophecies are false.

It shows that nigerians are gradually developing common sense, unlike last year
grin

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by chuose2: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2019
Omooba77:

Before anyone came up, the church has always giving prophecies. Prophecy is not for everybody, be unto you according to your faith sir. Happy new year, may we experience his unlimited Glory!
Dreal1247:

missionmex:
most of this prophesies came to pass if indeed you lived through last year with your eyes and ears working right.

No be Adeboye say 2015 go better for 9ja,yet that was the year we enter recession?
Adeboye na yahoo pastor grin grin grin

https://eaadeboye.com/2015-prophecies-by-pastor-e-a-adeboye/

femtex007:
dont u think its too early for this??
TO expose false prophets,NO grin grin grin

2019 go hot for Adeboye grin

clems88:
common sense u no get. I see ur village people follow u enter 2019.
Keep mumuing your self

Na like say u dey follow Jesus,u for don see say Adeboye na fake.

I hope u turn to Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Mother With Her Grand Daughters (Photos) / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe / Pope Francis Wants The ‘lord’s Prayer’ Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.