Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! (39128 Views)

Prophetic Utterances For 2019 By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by clems88(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2019
chuose2:

No be Adeboye say 2015 go better for 9ja,yet that was the year we enter recession?
Adeboye na yahoo pastor grin grin grin

https://eaadeboye.com/2015-prophecies-by-pastor-e-a-adeboye/

TO expose false prophets,NO grin grin grin

2019 go hot for Adeboye grin

Na like say u dey follow Jesus,u for don see say Adeboye na fake.

I hope u turn to Jesus
your brain is paining u. May ur life be miserable for insulting MOG cool
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by chuose2: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2019
clems88:
your brain is paining u. May ur life be miserable for insulting MOG cool

which man of God lies?

We thank God that Freeze has exposed Daddy N1 Billion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWyfsITixbA

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by kareemkamil(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2019
Adeboye if Daddy Freeze cash u heh

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by derecho(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Sir, remember speech may be Silvern but silence is Golden.
No wise person FYI will take Freeze serious.I have observed him a few times and deem it unwise to read what he talks about.

Personally, I know prophecies can fail.I also don't wait for general prophecies.There are specifics and you can't find them on the social media.
paxonel:
Looking at the thread :
2% of the people here are still supporting adeboye while the remaining 98% are saying adeboye's prophecies are false.

It shows that nigerians are gradually developing common sense, unlike last year
grin

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by KoeChz(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
sochima1989:

why are you like this?
as a graduate I guess if freeze tells you A you should research b4 you post online.... worse 2018 disasters were tsunami, hurricanes, earthquakes then fire outbreak....

either you are on freeze pay roll or want to be this way in 2019..
read my message again. Adebayo was exposed last year the more reason he is careful this year.
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by deebrownneymar: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
These are vague prophesies. The fear of daddy freeze is real. This is sha better than what he used to do. I think it is foolish to think God just comes on new year day to reveal prophesies everywhere like God is their boy boy.
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
Prophecies kill una there. Rubbish prophecies everywhere.
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by kabillionaire(m): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
Of a truth, pastor Adeboye's prophesies are always vague.
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by omablogs: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Almaiga:
Trash.
The predictions Prophecy he predicted last year, has any come to pass?
Dont speak or say trash against a man of God before u get punished...

Check the record well all the prophecies God spoke through him came to assist don't start this new year as a failure if you need instance contact 08136562928
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by ivoryfile: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
PASTOR ADEBOYE'S PROPHECIES FOR NIGERIA - 2019

Lamentations 3:22-23 King James Version (KJV)

22 It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

see all: https://www.ivoryfile.com/pastor-adeboyes-prophecies-for-the-year-2019/
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by sochima1989(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
KoeChz:
read my message again. Adebayo was exposed last year the more reason he is careful this year.

exposed by
check your post and make your research. you are wrong. not because you want to be but because you are following wrong facts from freeze.

we had just a little fire disaster.... last year(globally)
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by sochima1989(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
paxonel:
Looking at the thread :
2% of the people here are still supporting adeboye while the remaining 98% are saying adeboye's prophecies are false.

It shows that nigerians are gradually developing common sense, unlike last year
grin

how did you get your mathematics?
you need to understand the social blog game...

freeze get many promoters here just to buttress his points and they are in no way..... a meaningful number.

same people same names.....always after religious post....and direct you to freeze pages...

2019.....add sense plsss
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by paxonel(m): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
derecho:
Sir, remember speech may be Silvern but silence is Golden.
No wise person FYI will take Freeze serious.I have observed him a few times and deem it unwise to read what he talks about.

Personally, I know prophecies can fail.I also don't wait for general prophecies.There are specifics and you can't find them on the social media.
so that is adeboye's prophesies doing on social media?
That means he is not among the specifics and he is fake
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by derecho(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
paxonel:
so that is adeboye's prophesies doing on social media?
That means he is not among the specifics and he is fake
is that what you can deduce from my post?I'm sorry you didn't get the point.
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by Uchimah: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
You may end up with a lifelong curse or problem if you keep hitting on men of God the way you do. If Daddy Adeboye is fake is it you or your Daddy Freeze that are the real? You can never be misquoted by keeping your mouth shut, and don't attract unnecessary trouble to yourself by the words you say, which you could have carefully avoided.
Re: Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! by Samwale10: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
kabillionaire:
Of a truth, pastor Adeboye's prophesies are always vague.

If that's what you think, then you really haven't been following the news.... They all came to pass...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis Wants The ‘lord’s Prayer’ Changed / Six Benefits Of Evangelism / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.