Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! (2659 Views)

They Offered Me Bribe To Stop Using The Name "Yahushua" and start using "Jesus" / Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. / I Have Decided To Follow Jesus. No Turning Back, No Turning Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
JMAN05:

I don't see the relevance.

Whether English or not, it should be understood that the actual Hebrew vocalization is not a problem. Because we can't be certain of the actual way the Hebrews pronouced these names. We just see the likely way they could have done so. If you want to use the likely way the name was pronounced then, that's fine. But it is not a big issue. The apostles weren't even strict on it's actual pronunciation.

Try not to confuse yourself. You don't see the relevance? Your attempt at dribbling is conspicuous.

The Hebrew name of the Messiah is a big issue. Knowing the actual name of my Master is of immense importance to me.

I have asked you this question, where is it stated that the apostles were not strict on the actual pronunciation of the Messiah's name?
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
JMAN05:

True, the apostles could have called Jesus, Yeshua or Yehoshua, but when they wrote their account, they used a form we can pronounce Iesous for the Greeks. So, the English usage "Jesus", came from the Greek's way of vocalization.

Where did you get this from?
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
JMAN05:

See above and know how it ended up as Jesus.

2. Bear in mind that if you were in ancient Israel, and you call the Son of God Messiah, the Jews will wonder what you are saying. Why? Because the Jews didn't pronounce it Messiah. That's by the way.

Where above?

Yeah. The Messiah is same thing as ha-Mashiach --- the Anointed.

Can you look at the name 'Jesus' and tell anyone the meaning?
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2019
elated177:

Where did you get this from?

Get an interlinear, check where Jesus appeared in the NT. Tell me whether Yehoshua appeared there.

If you have the means, Check Strong's number 2424.

1 Like

Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2019
elated177:

What are you on about? Are you saying the apostles of the Messiah called him another name apart from his Hebrew name?

What do you think. It is believeable that they called him Yehoshua or Yeshua when he was in Jerusalem. But when they wrote the NT, the word they used in writing the Messiah's name is not Yehoshua. They rather used "Iesous".

That's why I said consult an interlinear to see how the word appeared in the original Bible manuscript.

1 Like

Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2019
elated177:

Where above?

Yeah. The Messiah is same thing as ha-Mashiach --- the Anointed.

Can you look at the name 'Jesus' and tell anyone the meaning?

Thank you. So you see that a Hebrew might vocalize it as Mashiach, but an English vocalize it as "Messiah"? Are they the same pronunciation?

That's the point. We don't have to pronounce things the exact way the Hebrews do. What's important is that the word is used for the right person. And it's not as if the Messiah was the only one bearing such name in the Bible. It is a name other people bore too.

1 Like

Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by CaveAdullam: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2019
elated177 can you please help me with the forensic faithpdf by Jim Warner Wallace?

1 Like

Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by kimco(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
elated177:

How did Yahsua end up as Jesus? Where is the similarity?

Same way Yahweh ended up as Jehovah. Its language.

A car is tsorne in Ga.
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by kimco(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
JMAN05:

You are correct. However, the point I want to make is that the apostles did not insist on using that Yehoshua for the only begotten Son of God. They rather used Iesous.

Did they...how do we know this for a fact?

Enlighten me im curious.
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by kimco(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
JMAN05:

Thank you. So you see that a Hebrew might vocalize it as Mashiach, but an English vocalize it as "Messiah"? Are they the same pronunciation?

That's the point. We don't have to pronounce things the exact way the Hebrews do. What's important is that the word is used for the right person. And it's not as if the Messiah was the only one bearing such name in the Bible. It is a name other people bore too.

The problem however is dat when de power dwells in a name i seem to find it odd dat the original name not be used. Had it been jux a label dat wud have been fine but not when you invoke power through that name. Then we have a problem. Don't you agree?
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
kimco:

The problem however is dat when de power dwells in a name i seem to find it odd dat the original name not be used. Had it been jux a label dat wud have been fine but not when you invoke power through that name. Then we have a problem. Don't you agree?

Jesus knows when someone is referring to him. He may not care if you did pronounce it wrongly.

1 Like

Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
kimco:

Did they...how do we know this for a fact?

Enlighten me im curious.

I am not saying that they didn't call the Messiah Yehoshua in Jerusalem, but when they wrote there Bible account they used Iesous.

Get an interlinear, check where Jesus appeared in the NT. Check, you will see that Yehoshua did not appeared there.

1 Like

Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2019
CaveAdullam:
elated177 can you please help me with the forensic faithpdf by Jim Warner Wallace?

Huh?
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2019
JMAN05:

Name is different from title.

There is no point here. Who said anything about pronouncing things the exact way the Hebrews do? We are talking about using the Hebrew name of the Saviour of the world. I don't know what you are talking about. Yes, he was not the only one. But he is the only one who gave his life for the redemption of man. It is why the Messiah is attached to his name.
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2019
JMAN05:

I am not saying that they didn't call the Messiah Yehoshua in Jerusalem, but when they wrote there Bible account they used Iesous.

Get an interlinear, check where Jesus appeared in the NT. Check, you will see that Yehoshua did not appeared there.

Find out how the translators arrived at Iesous.
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2019
JMAN05:

What do you think. It is believeable that they called him Yehoshua or Yeshua when he was in Jerusalem. But when they wrote the NT, the word they used in writing the Messiah's name is not Yehoshua. They rather used "Iesous".

That's why I said consult an interlinear to see how the word appeared in the original Bible manuscript.

Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by kimco(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
JMAN05:

Jesus knows when someone is referring to him. He may not care if you did pronounce it wrongly.

Even in incantations, shouldnt the original words be used otherwise it wont take effect...atleast according to de movies lool. I dont think it makes sense though....dere is no power in Jesus' name because nobody has see a witch before to invoke de name sef....ugly women and ragged old ladies are not witches.

There is no spirituality anywhere. Lets forget this rubbish and fix our physical world.

Besides if u die and go to heaven will Jesus look like his human self or will he have an ether realm look to him? In his father's house there are many mansions..wat will u be using shelter for in heaven? De streets are plated with gold? Isn't gold worth as much as human's say its worth because its scarce? Wat wud be de need for streets in heaven sef? Pls help fix ur country nd stop this madness.

1 Like

Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by kimco(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
elated177:

There is no point here. Who said anything about pronouncing things the exact way the Hebrews do? We are talking about using the Hebrew name of the Saviour of the world. I don't know what you are talking about. Yes, he was not the only one. But he is the only one who gave his life for the redemption of man. It is why the Messiah is attached to his name.

Who told you the messiah was attached to his name? Lol dude i dnt think people in his tym went about calling him Jesus christ like we do. A few people called him dat in few occasions jux like a few people might have called david, messiah on a few glorious ocassions.
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 13, 2019
elated177:

Did the apostles us the Hebrew word for the savior in Greek?

With the bold faced word there, it means that you shouldn't oppose the use of Jesus. The word Jesus is not a translation.

Yes, he gave his life for the word. The apostles did not insist on it's Hebrew pronunciation in there write-up. So why make issue out of it? Use the form in English, the Messiah won't object to it. He won't say you have disrespected his ransom sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 13, 2019
elated177:

So, do you now agree that Iesous was what the apostles used, not Yehoshua?

If you agree, let's move to the point of how Iesous was arrived at.

1 Like

Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2019
JMAN05:

So, do you now agree that Iesous was what the apostles used, not Yehoshua?

If you agree, let's move to the point of how Iesous was arrived at.

The name Jesus is derived from the Latin Iesus, a transliteration of the Greek Ἰησοῦς (Iesous).[49] The Greek form is a rendering of the Hebrew ישוע‎ (Yeshua), a variant of the earlier name יהושע‎ (Yehoshua), or in English, "Joshua",[50][51][52][53] meaning "Yah saves".[54][55] This was also the name of Moses' successor[56] and of a Jewish high priest in the Old Testament.[57]
(Wikipedia)

If Wikipedia can be relied upon, one can see that Iesous is a Greek rendering of the Hebrew name, Yeshua. Again, from above, it is stated that Yeshua is a variant of Yehoshua.

From Wikipedia, it could be seen that the Hebrew name, Yeshua, was rendered as Iesous in Greek. The Greek rendering, Iesous, was transliterated to Iesus. Jesus was simply derived from Iesus.

Now, if Yehoshua means Yah saves, where is Yah in Yehoshua? Why was Yah replaced with Yeh? Why was Yehoshua even shortened to Yeshua?

Just do an extensive research on the TRUE NAME OF THE MESSIAH, THE ORIGIN OF THE, JESUS.

I am not stopping anyone who, after knowing the truth, decides to continue with the name, Jesus. It is the person's prerogative. It is not like anyone has a knife to the throat or a gun to the head of such one. No compulsion.
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 8:13am On Aug 13, 2019
JMAN05:

Did the apostles us the Hebrew word for the savior in Greek?

What did they use, Greek? Have we not been down this road already? You actually believe the apostles of Yahushua the Messiah communicated with one another in Greek and called one another Greek names? Interesting! Even those who killed Yahushua the Messiah did not enter Pilate's home because they wanted to remain clean for the Passover.
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2019
JMAN05:

With the bold faced word there, it means that you shouldn't oppose the use of Jesus. The word Jesus is not a translation.

I am not stopping anyone who, after knowing the truth, decides to continue with the name, Jesus. It is the person's prerogative. It is not like anyone has a knife to the throat or a gun to the head of such one.

No compulsion. I have made it clear already. Even the heading of this post says so.
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2019
JMAN05:

Yes, he gave his life for the word. The apostles did not insist on it's Hebrew pronunciation in there write-up. So why make issue out of it? Use the form in English, the Messiah won't object to it. He won't say you have disrespected his ransom sacrifice.

You have said this before and I asked you to provide the place where it was stated that the apostles did not insist on the Hebrew pronunciation. Is this name, Jesus, the name the writer of Acts 4:12 referred to?

Clearly, the name of the Saviour of the world is a very big issue.

Who are you instructing to use the English form?

Which English form is that? Properly rendered, the English form of the name of the Messiah will be Yahushua, Yahushua, or even the remotest form, Joshua.

How did you know he will not object to it? Did he tell this?

Jesus is not the English name of my Master and Saviour, the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty.
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2019
kimco:

Who told you the messiah was attached to his name? Lol dude i dnt think people in his tym went about calling him Jesus christ like we do. A few people called him dat in few occasions jux like a few people might have called david, messiah on a few glorious ocassions.

OK! If that is what you believe, have at it.
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by kimco(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
elated177:

OK! If that is what you believe, have at it.

Thinking u will die if a bullet enters ur head is a belief of mine. Maybe some people myt not die, and dats okay. But its logical to assume dat that will be de case therefore dont shoot your self in de head.

There its logical to assume dat what i have stated is indeed most likely wat happened. So sir you can reason with me if you think otherwise....u dnt even need to provide proof..jux logical reasoning will do
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
kimco:

Thinking u will die if a bullet enters ur head is a belief of mine. Maybe some people myt not die, and dats okay. But its logical to assume dat that will be de case therefore dont shoot your self in de head.

There its logical to assume dat what i have stated is indeed most likely wat happened. So sir you can reason with me if you think otherwise....u dnt even need to provide proof..jux logical reasoning will do

It is only a person who has a death wish that shoots himself or herself in the head or even in any other part of the body.

What do you want me to say, kimco? Just do your own research and decide for yourself. We are all learning.
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
elated177:

You have said this before and I asked you to provide the place where it was stated that the apostles did not insist on the Hebrew pronunciation. Is this name, Jesus, the name the writer of Acts 4:12 referred to?

Clearly, the name of the Saviour of the world is a very big issue.

Who are you instructing to use the English form?

Which English form is that? Properly rendered, the English form of the name of the Messiah will be Yahushua, Yahushua, or even the remotest form, Joshua.

How did you know he will not object to it? Did he tell this?

Jesus is not the English name of my Master and Saviour, the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty.

I don't know how else to tell you this, when I have stated how you ll see that they never always used Yehoshua.

Let it slide ok?

1 Like

Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
elated177:

What did they use, Greek? Have we not been down this road already? You actually believe the apostles of Yahushua the Messiah communicated with one another in Greek and called one another Greek names? Interesting! Even those who killed Yahushua the Messiah did not enter Pilate's home because they wanted to remain clean for the Passover.

You missed the point. The point is, since they did not insist on the exact Hebrew vocalization of the name, they understand that another language, in this instance, Greek, do not need to pronounce the Messiah's name the exact way the Hebrews pronounce it. That was not necessary.

Since they used Iesous. If a Greek were to call the Messiah's name or read it in the NT, he would vocalise it Iesous, and not Yehoshua. Is that clear now?

1 Like

Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2019
elated177:

The name Jesus is derived from the Latin Iesus, a transliteration of the Greek Ἰησοῦς (Iesous).[49] The Greek form is a rendering of the Hebrew ישוע‎ (Yeshua), a variant of the earlier name יהושע‎ (Yehoshua), or in English, "Joshua",[50][51][52][53] meaning "Yah saves".[54][55] This was also the name of Moses' successor[56] and of a Jewish high priest in the Old Testament.[57]
(Wikipedia)

If Wikipedia can be relied upon, one can see that Iesous is a Greek rendering of the Hebrew name, Yeshua. Again, from above, it is stated that Yeshua is a variant of Yehoshua.

From Wikipedia, it could be seen that the Hebrew name, Yeshua, was rendered as Iesous in Greek. The Greek rendering, Iesous, was transliterated to Iesus. Jesus was simply derived from Iesus.

Now, if Yehoshua means Yah saves, where is Yah in Yehoshua? Why was Yah replaced with Yeh? Why was Yehoshua even shortened to Yeshua?

Just do an extensive research on the TRUE NAME OF THE MESSIAH, THE ORIGIN OF THE, JESUS.

I am not stopping anyone who, after knowing the truth, decides to continue with the name, Jesus. It is the person's prerogative. It is not like anyone has a knife to the throat or a gun to the head of such one. No compulsion.

Good. Now do you agree that the NT did not use exact vocalization (Yehoshua) as you insist? Does Iesous and Yehoshua sound the same in your ear? Yet, that was what the apostles used in there writeup.

So, since the apostles did not insist on the exact Hebrew vocalization, do you see why you don't need to make a case out of it? English choose to pronounce the name Jesus. And there's is from Greek.

The point: You don't have to vocalize a word as the Hebrews before Jesus will know that you are referring to him. If English use "Jesus", the Messiah knows when that word refers to him.

After all, you agree that Yehoshua is not unique to the Messiah. Others have that same name. I wonder the issue with actual pronunciation when he is not even the only one bearing such a name.

1 Like

Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
JMAN05:

Good. Now do you agree that the NT did not use exact vocalization (Yehoshua) as you insist? Does Iesous and Yehoshua sound the same in your ear? Yet, that was what the apostles used in there writeup.

So, since the apostles did not insist on the exact Hebrew vocalization, do you see why you don't need to make a case out of it? English choose to pronounce the name Jesus. And there's is from Greek.

The point: You don't have to vocalize a word as the Hebrews before Jesus will know that you are referring to him. If English use "Jesus", the Messiah knows when that word refers to him.

After all, you agree that Yehoshua is not unique to the Messiah. Others have that same name. I wonder the issue with actual pronunciation when he is not even the only one bearing such a name.

For the umpteenth time, you can keep using the name Jesus. I, elated177, will NEVER stop using the name of my Master and Savior, YAHUSHUA.

The righteous walk is neither a popularity contest nor a mass movement. It is an individual walk.
Re: I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! by elated177: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in YHWH, and in the power of his might.

6:11 Put on the whole armour of Elohim, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of Elohim, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of YHWH:

6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

The saints of YHVH should focus on doing his will, obeying his Word and by that very fact, Yahushua the Messiah himself. As the saints do this, the Father in heaven will always protect them.

The saints of Yahushua the Messiah should rather be preoccupied with how they will love their fellow human beings more. Let the saints be more interested in being light in this perverted and depraved world than focusing on the activities of Satan and the demons.

Do good to every one, irrespective of the race, tribe, ethnicity or religion of such person. This does not stop the saint from speaking out against sin and wickedness when the need arises. I know it is not easy, but our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, will always give us the strength and resolve to do so.

The war we, the saints, engage in is not fought with physical knife and gun or stone and stick. Most of the war is in the mind. Spiritual war is mostly fought, lost and won in the mind. This is why Satan and the demons are desperately using their human slaves to attack the minds of people. Part of that attack is spreading fear and by so doing steering you away from the knowledge of the magnitude of the power you, the saint, has in the Word of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah.

As a saint of Yahushua the Messiah, you have his mind and Spirit and, therefore, should not succumb to the fear and scare tactics of the enemy. You, the saint, have been given the spirit of power, of love and of a sound mind. Not the spirit of fear. Focus on traversing the path of righteousness. Obeying and teaching the Ten Commandments of the Father in heaven should be of utmost importance. The Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty teach us how to love him and our fellow human beings.

Do not be distracted by the so-called activities and deep secrets of Satan. You do not need such knowledge. Of much importance to us as saints is bearing the fruits of righteousness -walking and dealing with others uprightly. When some see this light shining in and through us, they will desire to be light like us, too. However, the evil ones who will rather try to quench our light will be consumed by it.

You must know that the slaves of demons - those who practise witchcraft - are always in agony whenever they see us, the saints of YHVH Almighty. This is because the demons in them recognise the Spirit of YHVH Almighty in us, the saints. Why then should you stoop so low as to even pay attention to whether they drop snail, lizard, or even cry like bird? Don't you know that every form of witchcraft is powerless wherever the saints of YHVH Almighty are? The which demon such witch or wizard will send on errand will be rendered powerless the moment it sees us, carriers of the power of Yahushua the Messiah. This is why the demons turn around and instruct the idiots who send them on errands to start engaging in activities in futile attempt to weary your spirit. Sometimes, the bastards of Satan spray fumigants into our homes when we are sleeping, burn rubbish in the middle of the night to generate smoke, generate unnecessary loud noise, etc, just to weary us and give their demon masters a fighting chance. YHVH Almighty, our strength in the morning and our salvation on time of distress, does not grow tired or weary. He will never cease to give strength to the weary.

So, it does not matter whether the evil ones are of the marine, rock, terrestrial or arboreal, all they will ever be able to do through their their father, Satan, will always and for ever be under the feet of our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, by that very fact, under our feet.

Therefore, let one witchcraft soul join to another from here to anywhere on the surface of the earth, the total of their witchcraft power will always be 0.0000 to infinity and under the feet of every saint of Yahushua the Messiah. This is who you are as a saint of YHVH Almighty.

Therefore, do not call a conspiracy everything they call conspiracy. Do not fear what they fear. Do not dread what they dread. YHVH Almighty alone is the one you, the saint, are to fear. He alone is the one you are to dread.

You, the saint, serve a Master who has dominion over every power in heaven and on earth. That Master lives in you. He is Yahushua the Messiah, the Author of life. The Word of YHVH Almighty. You are his temple where he and the Father live. Keep his temple chaste by abstaining from sexual immorality. Abstain from sexual immorality, not for fear of being punished by Satan or the demons, but to honour your Master and Saviour whose temple you are.

Satan has no power to punish you, a saint of YHVH Almighty, because you are not his servant. Satan can only punish those who whose master he is. However, YHVH Almighty exercises authority over all he has created.

YOU SEE, THE WIND AND THUNDER BELONG TO YHVH ALMIGHTY. NO ONE CAN CAUSE THE WIND TO BLOW IN ANY DIRECTION OR MAKE THE THUNDER ROAR IN THE HEAVENS, EXCEPT BY THE POWER OF YHVH ALMIGHTY, THE CREATOR OF THE ENDS OF THE EARTH. THE SAINTS MUST NEVER FORGET THIS.

EL Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Timing Of End Time Events / Does God Really "choose" A Spouse For You? / Great Theistic Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.