Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 (72185 Views)

Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by CilicMarin: 7:36am On Jan 01, 2019
I see Corrintians banging a new babe this year.... Single ladies should watch it...

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 01, 2019
This man and fakeness are like 5 and 6

For christ sake...u guys should stop believing this scammers....

All these predictions ain't worth it...

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by raumdeuter: 7:42am On Jan 01, 2019
How can trump lose 2nd term in 2019 when there won't be elections in 2019

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Doyin2(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2019
There seems to be a general consensus that Buhari will send many politicians to jail in his second term cheesy

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by bumpypat(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2019
This is how the author of 'our daily manner' wrote that hilary clinton would win the last election in america and she ended up losing..that's how i got so discouraged in reading that daily devotional guide...please 'men' of God leave politics alone for once...mtchewwwwww

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by qwertyboss(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2019
no one knows the future except God Almighty!
Higglidy piglidy!

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 01, 2019
tempest01:
In as much as i am a christian, and i believe in prophecies, I want to state categorically that one statement here made me conclude that these are predictions, and not prophecies. Prophecies are directly from God, and they are absolute.

(2) I saw an eclipse

Now this made me remember a post i read yesterday or day before yesterday, where a foreign news media reported that there will be lots of eclipse in 2019. Now, why is this featured here? secondly it is a natural occurrence. I believe some of these pastors have a jotter somewhere where they just jot events and predicted events and make their own predictions and present it like prophesies.

God help Us.
Of all the prophesies you saw you single out this one? undecided lipsrsealed. You don't need to state your faith because by their fruit we know them. Aside that you couldn't see other prophecies like Obama loosing his second term whereas another prophet called Omotsho says otherwise.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 01, 2019
life2017:
Rubbish prophecy.

He is just expressing his sentiments and prediction base on pure logical calculations .

Nothing spiritual in all his listed. God didn't reveal anything to him.

He expect APC to win eastern state at national level by that he mean APC winning alot of senate seat and house of rep seat with Buhari getting some reasonable votes. That is purely base on the report that top south East politicians are not supporting Atiku/Obi. So he expect APC to have it easy buying votes in South East.

He said the election will be 100% rig. In other words he mean Buhari will win. because he hate Buhari, instead of saying Buhari will win, he said the election will be 100% rigged. Is there any election from 1999 till now without rigging in Nigeria?

He said Sanwo olu will win Lagos. Even PDP and Atheists in Lagos knows that. Do we need Suleiman to tell us that?

Now someone is giving prediction yet una dey complain. Isn't obvious that APC will rig 2019 elections?. Please APC I want states like Rivers and Delta to be rigged well

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by BuhariLooter(m): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2019
BUHARI ADMINISTRATION DEY PAIN EVERY NIGERIAN EVEN YOU WEY DE TYPE BROTHER, WE NEED TO TRY SOMEONE ELSE BUHARI HAS BEEN TESTED AND FAILED ATIKU HAS BRAIN TO TURN OUR ECONOMY AROUND, WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT DO BETTER THAN OTHER PAST PRESIDENT, NIGERIANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF BUHARI'S FAKE INTEGRITYIf Nigerians should tell themselves the Truth buhari should have been impeached since because he has committed Many impeachable offense
If Nigerians should tell themselves the truth buhari and APC by now shouldn't be talking about re-election
8yrs is not a must for any political office holder if you fail in your first term byebye let's try another person
If Atiku wins or any party presidential candidate wins and still messed up 2023 we show him the way out
Let's join hands and make this political office holders understand that 4yrs is enough to archive great deals
Hypocrisy is when Ambode was denied second term because he didn't perform and those same people who denied him of second term are still the same people singing buhari praise him who failed in every aspect
Until when Nigerians are ready to tell themselves the truthThere was 'scam' before Nigerians translated it to 'wayo'
Oyibos lie a lot
Meanwhile,
*ASK A NIGERIAN POLITICIAN WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THIS HOT WEATHER CONDITION*
*Journalist*: What are your thoughts on this heat Nigerians are complaining about?
RESPONSES:
*LAI MOHAMMED*: this is the result of PDP’s misrule, they stole the ozone layer.
*FEMI ADESINA*: Mr. President promised us change and that includes change in temperature. CHANGE IS HERE, EMBRACE IT.
*AKINWUMI AMBODE*: We have signed a $10million deal with LG to install air conditioners across the Lagos skyline.
*IBE KACHUKWU*: I assure you the heat will disappear by 2pm,29th May.
*BUKOLA SARAKl*: Tinubu wanted the heat to be more than this but i opposed him, out of my love for Nigeria and that is why they are witch-hunting me.
*GOODLUCK JONATHAN*: This heat was not this bad when I left office/power but Nigerians did not appreciate me.
*ADAMS OSHIMOLE*: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala stole the N100 billion meant for temperature control Research.
*NASIR EL RUFAI*:
We are in talks with General Electric to see how they can generate power for Kaduna from the heat.
*RAUF AREGBESOLA*:
I have just approved payment of January salary so that Osun workers can buy hand fan.
*ALIKO DANGOTE*: Next week, we are commissioning the Dangote Fan Factory; by 2030 Australia will be buying fans from us.
*BEN MURRAY-BRUCE: *tweets* when Naira is weak and inflation is high automatically there will be heat. This is common sense.
*NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA*: Under t

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Abyima(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2019
lolz. hahahahaha. Buhari go and rest. That one weak me.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by bluecircle470: 8:42am On Jan 01, 2019
This is a mad man prophecies!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by LesbianBoy(m): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2019
If buhari should win 2nd term

Donald Trump too will win 2nd term
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Bigjoe15: 8:44am On Jan 01, 2019
Mtchew .... Na U get The God na

Confirmed! Make at least 7k weekly check my siggy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Abjay97(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by ruggedtimi(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2019
omo no be small sawing
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by hisexcellency34: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2019
Watch how they link him with one Stephanie and one olosho actress
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by IMASTEX: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2019
Lol. . .Wasn't you that said PDP will win Ekiti. After your "god" abandoned you. You were struggling to explain.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2019
Chepos1:
u Don start ur guess work again abi?
BET NAIJA pastors

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:46am On Jan 01, 2019
So nobody noticed this guy is in 2019 and already prophesying 2023. Lol. Arm robber without gun.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by arinzos(m): 8:46am On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Techkidz(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2019
ayomilore:
This man prophecy is confusing...
1 buhari should go and rest
2 most eastern states to be won by APC at national level.
3 he sees most politicians in prison. Who will send them to prison? Atiku ba..

grin na Buhari go send them go prison nah. Him no see well there's nothing like baba should go and rest.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by harmless(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2019
The good thing about his prophesies is that they are very precise not vague, so you can look out for them straight up

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by michoim(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2019
This man prophecies has been adulterated in recent times; all these pastors that has sympathy for corruption, none of their anti-Buhari prophecy will come to pass. Mark my word...
Buhari is not going to rest, he has the mission of God in his hands to fulfil .
If election is 100%rigged, are you saying that Katsina and Kano where even a blind man knows that Buhari will win even while sleeping, is also 100%rigged?
These PDP prophets advising a corrupt PDP presidential aspirant to do certain things never cease to amaze me.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by jerecrown(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2019
38. Donald trump to lose 2term by apostle nd another prophet say Donald trump will win 2term. God which one is real now

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by LesbianBoy(m): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2019
raumdeuter:
How can trump lose 2nd term in 2019 when there won't be elections in 2019

Azin eh!

O ja mi la ra je

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by rman: 8:51am On Jan 01, 2019
What is 2023 prediction about who wins the presidential election doing in 2019 list.

Scam pastor

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by jerecrown(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2019
38. Donald trump will lose 2term by apostle nd another prophet say Donald trump will win. God which one is true now
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by rafak: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2019
U try only u.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Techkidz(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lemme park here and be reading comments, this 2019 go funny oo person wey God no even speak to go just dey crack him own prophecies grin grin make Buhari Catch u first and make all those foreign countries sue u they ask u to prophesy to them or they no get prophets for their country?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Treyknowles(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2019
Abeg these are predictions not prophecies!

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2019
I bet he saw all of these 'visions' while receiving hot blow-job from a new model of Otobo.

Mumu Bet9ja kalo kalo 'prophet'.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by roseade247: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2019
All what he said has been happening and anybody with common sense will that China is confronting america already and APC winning Lagos is not prophesy , seeing many marriages and many kids . These pastors should just stop feeding us with what we know already

Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos)