Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 (72186 Views)

Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by 12345baba(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2019
Waiting for scoan own
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Eledan: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2019
419 man
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by daolad: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2019
some are not prophet but the re-occurrences of what happened in the year 2018.
Beside who does not know that APC will win Lagos State before and there is like increase/decrease in the purchase of Waec form this year through their Board Member.
Anyway, i wish all fellow NAIRALANDERS prosperous and reality of good dreams in this Year 2019..Amen
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Edgarated(m): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2019
hmmmmmm. happy new year

=====

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by WaffenSS(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2019
1. Why would god reveal bad things to happen and won't stop it? Is god powerless or simply callous?

2. What's god's business with Nigeria's elections?

3. We all know Suleiman hates buhari; why would the god of Suleiman allow buhari to "rig 100%", isn't Suleiman praying hard enough?

4. I predict an eclipse. Seriously?

5. Nollywood to merge internationally. Hahahahaha.

What a crock of utter rubbish. These are uneducated guesses thrown against the wall to see what sticks.

And the ignorant tithers will swallow it hook, line and sinker even though there's nothing positive for them but doom and gloom, despite their prayers, tithes, offerings, first fruits, seeds, fasting and other such crap.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by introvertme: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2019
bumpypat:
This is how the author of 'our daily manner' wrote that hilary clinton would win the last election in america and she ended up losing..that's how i got so discouraged in reading that daily devotional guide...please 'men' of God leave politics alone for once...mtchewwwwww

Can't imagine your disappointment grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Neyohhh(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2019
Suley suley fun ra ra eee�.... otobolization inspiration baba oooo

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2019
You didn't read where he told Atiku to focus his campaign in the north because the south is a done deal for him. You didn't read where he said the igbos should have any discussion with the present government if they want 2023

You didn't notice where he said they will rig but the response of the north th will shock the present government

You only see what you want to see but his prediction or not , Atiku is the next president of Nigeria

Swaycater:
A presidential aspirant arrested!!!!

APC winning most Eastern Seats!!!

Hmmmmm, Atiku are you still attempting to enter America after hearing this prophecy?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Usguy(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2019
Apostle otobo with his Bet9ja prophecy,Apostle suleman need to visit christ mercyland in warri for special deliverance and prayer on his gambling spirit.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by introvertme: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2019
mrkia:
I thank Allah For Making Me And My Family Muslims

Islam also has stupid imams/ clerics. grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2019
I will come back here December 31.... God protect us all...In Jesus name...Amen

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Adeoba10(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2019
We are talking about 2019 prophesies, Sulaiman is talking about 2023... Who gave him the assurance that he will be alive then?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2019
The one man gives political prophecy that you should look out and Advice Buhari accordingly is prophet Wale Olagunju. If the presidency knows the man

WaffenSS:
1. Why would god reveal bad things to happen and won't stop it? Is god powerless or simply callous?

2. What's god's business with Nigeria's elections?

3. We all know Suleiman hates buhari; why would the god of Suleiman allow buhari to "rig 100%", isn't Suleiman praying hard enough?

4. I predict an eclipse. Seriously?

5. Nollywood to merge internationally. Hahahahaha.

What a crock of utter rubbish. These are uneducated guesses thrown against the wall to see what sticks.

And the ignorant tithers will swallow it hook, line and sinker even though there's nothing positive for them but doom and gloom, despite their prayers, tithes, offerings, first fruits, seeds, fasting and other such crap.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Antoeni(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Prophecy’s from Otobos Pant
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Antoeni(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2019
Cut and Nail Permutations
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2019
All this bulletin crew saying what they don't know. Prophecy in the Bible has time and precise ....all the fortold coming of Jesus , show me from your bulletin the time and precise date

From the old testament when his coming was foretold to when he finally came who gave the time and precise date ...even John the Baptist didn't ...assumption is the lowest form of knowledge.

This is a new year ...don't go into it with assumption as the foundation of your knowledge.

Happy new year

NB: I don't agree with most of the things he stated because he is not definite. Example if election will be rigged , who did it favour , eventually since the Igbos have 2023 according to the predictions and it is not from the APC evil platform

Erastuslove:
BRO IN NIGERIA GUESS WORK IS CALLED PROPHECY...... A good prophecy in the Bible has timing and precise, the actors are known..... Thus saith the LORD never fails
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by BigBizzy(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2019
all these thrash...believe them at your own peril...all thrash everything.

these men are yet to convince me one bit....if they want to try, they should gather up and pray for us to have steady electricity.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Tufunky: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4263455/apostle-johnson-sulemans-2018-prophecies

Check out his predictions for 2018. This man is scam. Feel sorry for his followers.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by ebilomaofficial1: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2019
Atiku should focus on campaigning more in the north,massive rigging in 2019 elections, an igbo person for president 2023.. in a nutshell he is saying Buhari will win the election so Atiku and obituary fans i feel for una
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by ericmor: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2019
tempest01:
In as much as i am a christian, and i believe in prophecies, I want to state categorically that one statement here made me conclude that these are predictions, and not prophecies. Prophecies are directly from God, and they are absolute.

(2) I saw an eclipse

Now this made me remember a post i read yesterday or day before yesterday, where a foreign news media reported that there will be lots of eclipse in 2019. Now, why is this featured here? secondly it is a natural occurrence. I believe some of these pastors have a jotter somewhere where they just jot events and predicted events and make their own predictions and present it like prophesies.

God help Us.

Abi o, imagine him saying APC will win Lagos. Something we all know already
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by ericmor: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2019
BigBizzy:
all these thrash...believe them at your own peril...all thrash everything.

these men are yet to convince me one bit....if they want to try, they should gather up and pray for us to have steady electricity.

Lol
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Corrinthians(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2019
Gurusblend:
Suleman's prophecies contradicts omotosho grin grin, they just want us to be confused lol..
@pic: Rotflmao. grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by cavi: 10:31am On Jan 01, 2019
diasporaman:
Election Will Be 100% Rigged, APC Wins Lagos: Apostle Suleman's 2019 Prophecies

Apostle Johnson Suleman the President of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide has released the 2019/2020 prophecies. It's full of surprises 

(1) Great agricultural boost for South Africa
(2) I saw an eclipse
(3) 2019 Nigeria election- 100% rigged
(4) Northern response to election results to shock the incumbent Government.  They had strong response from the south.
(5) Election- Nigeria vs Military/ Police
(6) China to openly confront America
(7) Great set back economically
(cool Election funds controversy/scandal
(9)  Biafra struggle to gain massive support
(10) A new activist to launch campaign against presidency
(11)  2019, a shock for Governors
( 12)  Ghana economy to get foreign support
(13)  I saw another missile test in North Korea
(14)  Nollywood to merge internationally
(15)  I see a major breakthrough in the cure for HIV
(16)  Muhammadu Buhari needs prayer,  please sir , go and rest
(17) Abubakar Atiku should focus on North during campaign
(18)  I see an Igbo Presidency in 2023 but they must not have any deal with present Government
(19)  Tinubu should forget 2023
(20)  I see internet fraudsters, new ritualistic ways of making money( blood hunt)
(21)  A presidential aspirant to be arrested
(22)  I saw Boko Haram invade a police station
(23)  The Almighty God is unhappy at the continued detention of El- Kazakh
(24) APC wins Lagos election
(25)  Keystone banks needs prayers
(26)  ASUU to pray against losing a top member
(27) I saw a major politician declared missing
(28)  WAEC to be re-modeled
(29)  I saw farmers package welfare from the government and it results to crisis between  them and the state government
(30)  I saw most Eastern states won by APC at the National level
( 31)  Strange killings in Togo
(32)  Mali should pray against strange virus outbreak
(33)  The Government should protect police station and military barracks because I see people break in searching for arms
(34)  I saw fire outbreak in a media house
(35)  I saw a Nigerian airline grounded totally
(36)  America should not relax a deadlier terrorist group is emerging
(37)  I saw a probe group disgrace U.S government
(38)  Donald Trump to lose 2nd term
(39)  Brexit crises to implode U.K
(40)  I saw a terrorist attack in America
(41)  Fire outbreak in Canada but quickly managed
(42)  Nigeria to win awards and relevance in cyber world
( 43) Let's declare a prayer day against  massive bloodshed in Rivers state ( Too ugly)
(44)  I saw a horse, written on it was ' pray against Americans being homeless. I saw something happen  that made them scampering for safety. Natural disaster
(45)  July and August in Nigeria,  serious prayer.
(46)  Many weddings, 2019 is a year of multiple marriages
(47)  I saw people with children in multiples of triplets and twins
(48)  Pensioners to smile
(49)  I saw a lot of politicians in Prison
(50)   A top legislator in USA and a known senator- peaceful passing away

https://www.diasporareporters.com/2019-election-will-be-rigged-apc-wins-lagos-election-apostle-suleman-prophecies-2019/

So pastors dey find cure for HIV, just when i thought prayer solved everything.... grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by rhektor(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
Oloriburuku somebody
Anyway el-rufai is still alive and healthy as you predicted his death two years ago

But El Rufai too did not go ahead with his planned draconian law, why did you leave that out?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by SmellingAnus(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2019
ayomilore:
This man prophecy is confusing...
1 buhari should go and rest
2 most eastern states to be won by APC at national level.
3 he sees most politicians in prison. Who will send them to prison? Atiku ba..
the Buhari part I think is connected to his health, hence he should go and rest.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by SmellingAnus(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2019
raumdeuter:
How can trump lose 2nd term in 2019 when there won't be elections in 2019
Lol... Let's wait for the year of elections na... To be fair to him , it doesn't mean he meant this is the year of their elections, it's only when Trump loses that you can fault him...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by emmyN(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2019
I'm not taking any chances here. I'm so getting my visa ready. Either he leaves or I leave, even if na Cotonou sef
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by senator2b: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2019
90% of this prophecies are just evil reports. May God help us all.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by dualprince0280: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2019
Chepos1:
u Don start ur guess work again abi?

I wonder ooooo.I thought they av totally put stop to this their predict and win members game.I pray they meet God soonest.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Shafiiimran99: 11:31am On Jan 01, 2019
Can someone tell us the one that hasn't been happening in those so called prophecies?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by DavidEsq(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2019
kunmiiii:
Hehehehehe!! 50 prophecies!! shocked

Sharp guy!! See as the man spread hin odds in 50 places, hin know say at least 10-20 go enter. grin
Ah dey tells u grin grin grin

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by KaptainAfrika: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2019
(1) Great agricultural boost for South Africa ----- Based on past performance of South Africa's agricultural sector.
(2) I saw an eclipse ---------- there's been no year without an eclipse - solar or lunar.
(3) 2019 Nigeria election- 100% rigged ---------- God forbid, if Atiku wins, will it still be 100% rigged, or its only for Buhari.
(4) Northern response to election results to shock the incumbent Government. They had strong response from the south. - Again this is based on permutation.
(5) Election- Nigeria vs Military/ Police ----- na today? if military isnt abusing civilians, its our friends, the police brutalising the people.
(6) China to openly confront America ----- China has been confronting America since its independence, nothing new.
(7) Great set back economically ----- Again based on economic forecasts, is this prophecy or forecast?
( Election funds controversy/scandal ----- everything associated with elections in Nigeria, has always had a scandal, nothing new.
(9) Biafra struggle to gain massive support --------- nothing new.
(10) A new activist to launch campaign against presidency ------- nothing new, activism is a profession in Nigeria.
(11) 2019, a shock for Governors ------- most assuredly, there would be shocks in the political system, if only he mentioned names, it would have been a prophesy not a forecast.
( 12) Ghana economy to get foreign support ---- again forecast, prophetic utterance would supporting country at least, and amount.
(13) I saw another missile test in North Korea ------ nothing new, Rocket Man always tests his missiles.
(14) Nollywood to merge internationally ------ is this an old prophesy ?
(15) I see a major breakthrough in the cure for HIV -------- there has been a breakthrough already...
(16) Muhammadu Buhari needs prayer, please sir , go and rest ----- why go and rest, when you just said the election will be 100% rigged...
(17) Abubakar Atiku should focus on North during campaign ------- why give campaign advice when you just said the election will be 100% rigged. Shouldnt you expose how it would be rigged, if this was a prophesy.
(18) I see an Igbo Presidency in 2023 but they must not have any deal with present Government ----- you sound more like a PDP Chieftain, of course you are...political pastor.
(19) Tinubu should forget 2023 ---- you should forget making prophetic utterances.
(20) I see internet fraudsters, new ritualistic ways of making money( blood hunt) ----- blood hunt ? dunno about that, we are still looking for a verifiable prophetic statement in your list though.
(21) A presidential aspirant to be arrested ---- I am guessing you have Sowore in mind, but you cant mention his name, just in case your prophecy will fall flat - which it would.
(22) I saw Boko Haram invade a police station --- no o, they would invade a kindergarten because they are in need of teddy bears, and toy guns.
(23) The Almighty God is unhappy at the continued detention of El- Kazakh ---- God is not happy with the detention of a man, but He is okay with your kind using His name to defraud His people. Ride On!
(24) APC wins Lagos election - Arsenal will come 4th, you are stating the facts of life.
(25) Keystone banks needs prayers - No, they need good management and best practises that looks out for their customers interests...but wait, are you a shareholder ?
(26) ASUU to pray against losing a top member ---- death comes for all, eventually.
(27) I saw a major politician declared missing ---- say 'Dino Melaye' but as you are a false prophet, you wont mention names lest you prophecy falls flat...
(28) WAEC to be re-modeled ---- its been on the news, I thought you get yours from heaven and not NTA
(29) I saw farmers package welfare from the government and it results to crisis between them and the state government - I dun tire
(30) I saw most Eastern states won by APC at the National level - I dun tire
( 31) Strange killings in Togo - whats strange about the killings - no info, open-ended, if a killing occurs and its unusual, he will come say, see I said so, CHEI.
(32) Mali should pray against strange virus outbreak - whats the name of the virus, where and when will it occur, no info. I guess Mr Oga is planning for a crusade in Mali. Sigh.
(33) The Government should protect police station and military barracks because I see people break in searching for arms- - I dun tire
(34) I saw fire outbreak in a media house - name of the media house not given. any media house that catches fire, is the one that will be claimed for the prophesy.
(35) I saw a Nigerian airline grounded totally - Name of the airline not given, any airline grounded, is claimed for the prophesy.
(36) America should not relax a deadlier terrorist group is emerging --- nothing new, ask boko haram, they are being challenged by ISWAP.
(37) I saw a probe group disgrace U.S government - Biko what is probe group ?
(38) Donald Trump to lose 2nd term - Finally! a prophecy that is truly prophetic, after the 2020 US Elections, we will come back to this - I just hope you dont pull T.B.Joshua and say Americans prayed against the prophecy.
(39) Brexit crises to implode U.K ---- guy has been following the Brexit drama in the UK, that's good - forecast, not prophesy.
(40) I saw a terrorist attack in America ---- I am not there o, if you have further details, please inform the US Embassy before they think you are an accomplice.
(41) Fire outbreak in Canada but quickly managed --- of course, they are a 1st world country with working infrastructure, again name and date not given, any fire that breaks out will be claimed for the prophesy.
(42) Nigeria to win awards and relevance in cyber world --- Just because this is my field, I will say AMEEEEEEEEN. It would be nice to know who, where and when though...
( 43) Let's declare a prayer day against massive bloodshed in Rivers state ( Too ugly) ----- Why pray, when you can call your fellow PDP Man Wike, to stop the killing.
(44) I saw a horse, written on it was ' pray against Americans being homeless. I saw something happen that made them scampering for safety. Natural disaster ---- Some Americans are homeless already, when will this disaster occur...
(45) July and August in Nigeria, serious prayer. Jesus is of the opinion that men ought to pray always, and not just in July and August.
(46) Many weddings, 2019 is a year of multiple marriages --- Normal thing.
(47) I saw people with children in multiples of triplets and twins ---- Normal thing. I saw that too.
(48) Pensioners to smile -------- they are already smiling, but some people are not happy.
(49) I saw a lot of politicians in Prison ----- drop some few names.
(50) A top legislator in USA and a known senator- peaceful passing away ------ yeah, there a lot of old men in the US Senate, name and date?

THANK YOU APOSTLE SULEIMAN FOR YOUR FORECASTS, NOW CAN WE HAVE ACTUAL PROPHESIES. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.