Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Mercy Aigbe's Birthday - Actress Celebrates With Hot And Sexy Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Birthday - Actress Celebrates With Hot And Sexy Outfits (1594 Views)

Mercy Aigbe’s Birthday Party Was A Vibe, See Photos / Funny Toheeb Recreates Mercy Aigbe’s Birthday Look / Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe's Birthday - Actress Celebrates With Hot And Sexy Outfits by EmagNig(m): 5:38am On Jan 01, 2019
Actress Mercy Aigbe's birthday is today and she just turned 41.

To celebrate the big day, the actress put up great looks after she took her time to pose for the camera for some hot and sexy birthday photo-shoots.

She then took to her Instagram page to write a beautiful note to herself:

On this Day! Several years ago, a QUEEN was born, she is Strong, Dogged, a goal getter , yet with the purest of hearts!!……

She reigns supreme on her throne!…..Her Crown is heavy but she wears it gracefully as if it were a feather, there is strength in her heart, determination in her eyes, and the will to survive resides within her soul, she is me, a warrior, a fighter, an Amazon, HER ROYAL MAJESTY, QUEEN M……..Happy Birthday to me �

https://lailasnews.com/mercy-aigbes-birthday-actress-celebrates-with-hot-and-sexy-outfits/

lalasticlala

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Birthday - Actress Celebrates With Hot And Sexy Outfits by ipobarecriminals: 5:52am On Jan 01, 2019
cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Birthday - Actress Celebrates With Hot And Sexy Outfits by BOOMnaija(m): 6:33am On Jan 01, 2019
R
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Birthday - Actress Celebrates With Hot And Sexy Outfits by Olalan(m): 6:42am On Jan 01, 2019
@ the second pic, she should just have taken it off completely
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Birthday - Actress Celebrates With Hot And Sexy Outfits by Peterdredd(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2019
smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Birthday - Actress Celebrates With Hot And Sexy Outfits by SAMBARRY: 10:45am On Jan 01, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
I decree poverty, bitterness, misfortunes and sorrow upon her life, her life will be a mess and nothing good will see her
smh

What is wrong with you?

Is this trolling or what?

Please leave your misbehavior in 2018
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Birthday - Actress Celebrates With Hot And Sexy Outfits by Patrick33(m): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2019
Hope the dress is her own this time o... I don't have mb to be seeing useless calling out online

(1) (Reply)

21 Years Old Ghanaian Model , Pamela Watara Posses The Biggest Boobs / Loving Couple's Spotted Dancing With Only Pant. Video / Cute Photos Of Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflondon At The 2019 BET Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.