Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year (4378 Views)

Man Shares A Selfie Of His Friend Having Sex With A White Lady In The Background / Man Shares A Selfie Of His Friend Having Sex With A White Lady / Caption This Selfie Of A Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by Rubbiish(m): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
No selfie cry
U are always crying on every selfie thread, meaning u wish to...Are u that ugly?

1 Like

Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Rubbiish:

U are always crying on every selfie thread, meaning u wish to...Are u that ugly?
Very very cry
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by Rubbiish(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
Very very cry
Nobody is ugly. Stop living in fear and post a selfie...
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
nikkypearl:
Happy new year Famz..let see the first selfie Of the year tongue tongue

I took mine 12:15am precisely cool after cross over service cool

you don de fine finish. wetin be the secret?
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Rubbiish:
Nobody is ugly. Stop living in fear and post a selfie...
Lol.. grin grin

I'm sorry I can't do that anymore. smiley
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by nikkypearl(f): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Trustme2:

Check my profile pics. I no get iPhone to take filter pics like you did grin grin. I beg make I mingle o. As I follow you you no follow back. Make I mingle with another person na grin shocked grin
shioor.. tongue grin
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by nikkypearl(f): 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
QuietHammer:

Your right hand reminds me of an old yoruba actor; Opebe grin
shocked angry angry angry
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by nikkypearl(f): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Rubbiish:

Nobody is ugly.
Stop living in fear and post a selfie...
Rubbish grin
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by nikkypearl(f): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
DukeofNZ:

you don de fine finish. wetin be the secret?
Jesus!!
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by Rubbiish(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
nikkypearl:
Rubbish grin
architect
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by AyamStarch: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
nikkypearl:
yes naa,won't I do make up to cross over night?

I have Dominion!!!!!!
A winner?
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by nikkypearl(f): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
AyamStarch:

A winner?
yes
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by tejiri4(m): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
looking gud but incase of nxt time do snap with your husband grin
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by nikkypearl(f): 2:20am On Jan 02, 2019
tejiri4:
looking gud but incase of nxt time do snap with your husband grin
tongue
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by AyamStarch: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2019
nikkypearl:
yes
we can be dominating side by side then cheesy
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by andyanders: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
nikkypearl:
Happy new year Famz..let see the first selfie Of the year tongue tongue

I took mine 12:15am precisely cool after cross over service cool

Congrats. You look good and younger. More yrs ahead for you with the blessings that follows.
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by nikkypearl(f): 2:50am On Jan 11, 2019
andyanders:

Congrats. You look good and younger. More yrs ahead for you with the blessings that follows.
Amen..thank u sir
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by TheApologist: 7:12am On Jan 11, 2019
op you're indeed very pretty
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
K
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by nikkypearl(f): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
KevUnique:

Hey, nicky. Pls let me have your phone number . Want to talk to you about stuff. Pls. Thank you. My name is Kevin. It's archi related.
you can connect me via nikkypearl2018@ gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 10, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K / "Urgent Response" Please Where Can I Get Original Spanish Fly? / Rihanna Shows Off Her Curves In Red-hot Lingerie For Savage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.