Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

President Buhari: My Election Not Do-or-die Affair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: My Election Not Do-or-die Affair (308 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure / Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari: My Election Not Do-or-die Affair by newsbook: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday said elections need not be a do-or-die affair and that politicians should not approach them with mortal fear.

The president who’s seeking re-election in the February 16 presidential and National Assembly elections, made the declaration in his New Year message to Nigerians. He also reiterated his pledge for free, fair and credible polls.

He said “Elections need not be a do-or-die affair, and we should not approach that eventuality in a democracy with trepidation and mortal fear. Happily, a large number of presidential candidates have committed to peace, and peace we shall have.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/president-buhari-my-election-not-do-or-die-affair
Re: President Buhari: My Election Not Do-or-die Affair by StillX10(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2019
His own version of GEJ's "my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian "

Copy copy president
Re: President Buhari: My Election Not Do-or-die Affair by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2019
Lol..

What happened to the dogs, baboons and zombies being soaked in blood??
Re: President Buhari: My Election Not Do-or-die Affair by jieta: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2019
bubu are you sure you're saying this from the dept of your heart
Re: President Buhari: My Election Not Do-or-die Affair by Ziggylady(f): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2019
Buhari the copy-cat,be your original 'baboon and monkeys-soaking-in-blood' self and quit trying to be what you are not..
Re: President Buhari: My Election Not Do-or-die Affair by aolawale025: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2019
Let him just walk his talk

(1) (Reply)

2019: Bishop Isong Reveals Politicians Warns Against Islamization Nigeria / President Buhari To Labour Unions: Allow Us To Continue Fixing Infrastructures / Amaechi Tapes: Buhari, cabal planned army siege on Daily Trust – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.