Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Please Help Me I Am Confused - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me I Am Confused (443 Views)

Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / How Can One Get Out Of Fear? It's Really Killing Me, I Need Help. / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me I Am Confused by ADEKNO1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
To the Admin Please I will like to be anonymous
I am from Ogun State Abeokuta precisely and my girl friend is from Ekiti but born and brought in Ibadan but she studied in Abeokuta. We both met two years ago in Abeokuta since then we are deeply in love, we both are in a good relationship. Now we both thought its time for us to open our relationship to our family... Now, Both the family didn't support us because She and I came from Ekiti and Abeokuta respectively... We both are now confused because we are deeply in love... Please what can we do?
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused by Joyboy1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
ADEKNO1:
To the Admin Please I will like to be anonymous
I am from Ogun State Abeokuta precisely and my girl friend is from Ekiti but born and brought in Ibadan but she studied in Abeokuta. We both met two years ago in Abeokuta since then we are deeply in love, we both are in a good relationship. Now we both thought its time for us to open our relationship to our family... Now, Both the family didn't support us because She and I came from Ekiti and Abeokuta respectively... We both are now confused because we are deeply in love... Please what can we do?

Then confuse them by going to God in prayers.
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused by JasonScoolari: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Is it that both families rejected the union or just her family? And is the rejection base on religious ground?
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused by ADEKNO1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Is it that both families rejected the union or just her family? And is the rejection base on religious ground?
Base on ethinics, both family
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused by JasonScoolari: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
ADEKNO1:
Base on ethinics, both family
Is it an age long disagreement? Try to enquire more from your parents and let her make her own enquiry. If it's an age long disagreement that attracts generational curse and set back for stubborn lovers, I will advise you to soften the peddle.

But if that's not the case, then they really don't want you to be happy.
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused by ADEKNO1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Is it an age long disagreement? Try to enquire more from your parents and let her make her own enquiry. If it's an age long disagreement that attracts generational curse and set back for stubborn lovers, I will advise you to soften the paddle.

But if that's not the case, then they really don't want you to be happy.
Ok Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Best Stamped Concrete Floor 07056465021 / Sen. Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Takes The Agenda For The Recovery Of Igbo Economy To Lagos / Need Money To Rent A Flat And Undergo Liposuction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.