Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Tinubu And Okorocha- When Selfishness And Greed Over Rides National Interest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Okorocha- When Selfishness And Greed Over Rides National Interest (931 Views)

Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Okorocha- When Selfishness And Greed Over Rides National Interest by godliman: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
There are two men on our political landscape who are hell bent on bringing buhari back despite his glaring failure. Buhari has failed in all ramifications as to comparatively make gej a great achiever.Gej who nigerians believe was an epitomy of failure is now a standard bearer. Bola Tinubu and Rochas okorocha are two greedy dogs who can never have enough. Their unflinching support for pmb despite his abysmal failure is not for nothing. It is evident going by their utterances and actions that they have being promised the seat of power after pmb's exit. Tinubu was quoted as saying he will support pmb on a stretcher while okorocha was willing to keep apc's mysterious secret with the hope he will be given power in 2023. The selfishness of these men is epic. Pmb can destroy nigeria if he wants provided their selfish interest is protected .God will judge this evil.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Okorocha- When Selfishness And Greed Over Rides National Interest by Jaideyone(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nonsense write up

you don't want buhari to spend more than 4yrs cos he failed yet you want a thief thief atiku that can't point to anything serious project PDP has excecuted in 16yrs in the southwest to get our vote.

ori yin to daru sir grin

Re: Tinubu And Okorocha- When Selfishness And Greed Over Rides National Interest by Jaideyone(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
btw I was in cross River state till after 2015 election.

important roads like

-enugu Onitsha road
-port Harcourt Owerri road
-calabar itu road
-katsina ala road
-ikot ekpene-umuhaia road

are all in terrible conditions despite the south east voting for PDP for 16yrs!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Okorocha- When Selfishness And Greed Over Rides National Interest by godliman: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Jaideyone:
Nonsense write up

you don't want buhari to spend more than 4yrs cos he failed yet you want a thief thief atiku that can't point to anything serious project PDP has excecuted in 16yrs in the southwest to get our vote.

ori yin to daru sir grin
I am sorry for you, you started this new year on a bad note. Good luck
Re: Tinubu And Okorocha- When Selfishness And Greed Over Rides National Interest by Shawnnn01: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
godliman:
There are two men on our political landscape who are hell bent on bringing buhari back despite his glaring failure. Buhari has failed in all ramifications as to comparatively make gej a great achiever.Gej who nigerians believe was an epitomy of failure is now a standard bearer. Bola Tinubu and Rochas okorocha are two greedy dogs who can never have enough. Their unflinching support for pmb despite his abysmal failure is not for nothing. It is evident going by their utterances and actions that they have being promised the seat of power after pmb's exit. Tinubu was quoted as saying he will support pmb on a stretcher while okorocha was willing to keep apc's mysterious secret with the hope he will be given power in 2023. The selfishness of these men is epic. Pmb can destroy nigeria if he wants provided their selfish interest is protected .God will judge this evil.
What an awesome disclosure !

So tell me why did every single state in Igbo land support Ebele in 2011 having discovered he failed woefully as you rightly disclosed ?

You agreed Ebele failed and Igbos voted him and no Nigerians came on NL to open a thread over that foolish act nor lament about the bigotry which the Igbos want to entrenched a failure ?

Now that others want to do exactly what Igbos did in 2011, why are you Igbos all up n about screaming blue murder ?

Everyone allowed you to vote a failed Jonathan no noise from anywhere. Why can’t you Igbo simply allow Yoruba or Hausa vote Buhari you deem a failure when they allowed you vote an Ebele you disclosed is a failure in your own assessment ?

What is the problem with you Igbos ? Why must every go your way ? Don’t others have rights ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Okorocha- When Selfishness And Greed Over Rides National Interest by godliman: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Shawnnn01:
What an awesome disclosure !

So tell me why did every single state in Igbo land support Ebele in 2011 having discovered he failed woefully as you rightly disclosed ?

You agreed Ebele failed and Igbos voted him and no Nigerians came on NL to open a thread over that foolish act nor lament about the bigotry which the Igbos want to entrenched a failure ?

Now that others want to do exactly what Igbos did in 2011, why are you Igbos all up n about screaming blue murder ?

Everyone allowed you to vote a failed Jonathan no noise from anywhere. Why can’t you Igbo simply allow Yoruba or Hausa vote Buhari you deem a failure when they allowed you vote an Ebele you disclosed is a failure in your own assessment ?

What is the problem with you Igbos ? Why must every go your way ? Don’t others have rights ?
Are you talking to me or someone else because I am not Ibo and you know what, ethnicity is the dagger in the heart of nigeria not corruption
Re: Tinubu And Okorocha- When Selfishness And Greed Over Rides National Interest by Shawnnn01: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
godliman:
Are you talking to me or someone else because I am not Ibo and you know what, ethnicity is the dagger in the heart of nigeria not corruption
. Igbos stink of delusion like you write but am not here for that just answer the question l asked previously.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" / Nigerians Should Thank Me For Being Allowed To Vote— Buhari / Peru’s Ex-president Garcia Commits Suicide To Escape Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.