Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,215 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? (626 Views)

Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late / See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by CilicMarin: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
Will they go back to "Biafra Or Death Chanting"?

Will they Beg Buhari, and ask to be forgiven?

Will they embrace APC finally?

Will they blame Nnamdi Kanu or Atiku?

What do you think, would be their immediate or remote reactions to Buhari imminent victory next month?

Let's discuss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by solihu(m): 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Immediate consumption of poisonous substance grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by CilicMarin: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Racoon Salamrushdie
Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by CilicMarin: 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
solihu:
Immediate consumption of poisonous substance grin

I don't think so, majority of them are actually cowards, they cant contemplate such..

1 Like

Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by drskyfly007(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nothing o my brother..They will sha still be the major controllers of any major business enterprise in naija cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by Afamed: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Full Python dance will be launched if we hear of Biafra or death after the 2019 election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by raker300: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Igbos(wch I've come to realize is a euphemism of ipob) will carry on with their lives like they've always done.

God will keep on sustaining them like He has always done.

The menace of violence in nigeria will continue, poverty will sweep thru and famine will come...

....BT God's children will be protected....as at always.

....Happy new year

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by badmrkt(m): 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ask Zamfara and Benue indigines...don't worry about the Igbos they've been making it on their own ever since. Worry about those being killed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by Afamed: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
drskyfly007:
Nothing o my brother..They will sha still be the major controllers of any major business enterprise in naija cool
Major controller of major business enterprise in Nigeria, but at the same time crying of marginalisation. Does this not sound contradicting to you?

1 Like

Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by whitebeard(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
OP u are one of Nigerians problems...u need cane

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by KillTheZombies: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
When Dumbohari 'wins'? That's 'impossicant past tense'

grin grin

Zombierudeens will eat their shiit when dumbohari loses. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by CilicMarin: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
whitebeard:
OP u are one of Nigerians problems...u need cane

Ok
Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by etebefia: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
In other words it's PMB Vs IPOB?
Never knew IPOB are spread in all regions because millions will vote against PMB. IPOB is the biggest movement in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by Xander85: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
So this new year, it's IPOB matter this peep is ruminating on as he slowly chews on his festive chicken?
Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by SalamRushdie: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
I know he can't win free and fair elections and that being the dishonest man he is then he must rig , if he rigs then the world will have tobjoin Nigerians to force him it declare the real results
Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
CilicMarin:
Racoon Salamrushdie
my only advice for her is to avoid water or lagoon
Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
KillTheZombies:
When Dumbohari 'wins'? That's 'impossicant past tense'

grin grin

Zombierudeens will eat their shiit when dumbohari loses. grin
you better braze up for the day so that you won't take your own life
Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I know he can't win free and fair elections and that being the dishonest man he is then he must rig , if he rigs then the world will have tobjoin Nigerians to force him it declare the real results
you this girl don't move near water or rope wen it happens
Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by k1987: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
APC can not bring Buhari back ,God is with us insha Allah
Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by MeanChris(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
raker300:
Igbos(wch I've come to realize is a euphemism of ipob) will carry on with their lives like they've always done.

God will keep on sustaining them like He has always done.

The menace of violence in nigeria will continue, poverty will sweep thru and famine will come...

....BT God's children will be protected....as at always.

....Happy new year

That's the funny thing about this Buhari nonsense. They gathered and connived to oust GEJ because they felt Igbos were benefitting.. their goal panned out and see what they got in return..: a bastardly broken country grin

They are planning again to continue in power, their sole aim.. "we won't let these ipob people get to power.." Guess what is waiting for them grin grin

I can remember post 2015 elections, an audio tape was leaked of a call between kwankwaso and Amosun, where they were shitting their hearts out on how to deal with Igbos. Please where are kwankwaso and amosun today?

Osinbajo or Tinubu or whoever wants to rule Nigeria in 2023.. We'll see where Nigeria will be then when they take over. You want to drown a country so that you can rule that country.. They think their nonsense economic plan is the only thing to worry about.. (besides, we'll see where everyone that collected tradermoni will be by the end of 2020 grin), they don't care about the blood that is spilled every day for no just cause. It's all laughable really when they think they'll win in the end embarassed

Let Buhari continue for all I care. The children of God will be completely safe from the weaves of the enemy. Why I'm even against the Biafra thing is that my people are wanting to do for God what He alone can do. If not for the Ipob and Nnamdi kanu nonsense, not a single Igbo blood would have been spilled over the demon Buhari. The disaster would have only struck those that brought him to power.

Umunne m, if Buhari should win again, let's sit back and enjoy the ride because it will be a wonderful ride for all of us grin. I believe we all have seen Nnamdi Kanu for the charlatan he is.. so no Ipob nonsense again.

In the end of it all, Umu Chineke will come out triumphant.

The new wave of hunger and blood spilling coming with his second coming will never see us. We'll see who will be scooping more groundnut oil from gutters come 2023 grin

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by FearGodinall: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oop think of how your miserable life would be.When Nigeria were officially declared the Head quarters of poverty in the world,it wasn't an Igbo affair.When over 20m jobs were lost,it wasn't only the Igbos that were affected,when fuel price was increased with corresponding increase in subsidy payment without budgetary provision,oh you think only the Igbos were victims of your dumd headed thing at the seat of power.When the chinese government will come for your assets,oh, you think Igbos are the really owers of all Nigerian assets so they will be affected most.Embecile grow up.
Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by obonujoker(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nothing.... Everyone will take it like that.... He won, he won.... And if he loses, everyone will take it the same way, kpata kpata its just 4 years....

However, if he loses, how will Yoruba Muslims feel??
Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by Sirjamo: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
MeanChris:

That's the funny thing about this Buhari nonsense. They gathered and connived to oust GEJ because they felt Igbos were benefitting.. their goal panned out and see what they got in return..: a bastardly broken country grin

They are planning again to continue in power, their sole aim.. "we won't let these ipob people get to power.." Guess what is waiting for them grin grin

I can remember post 2015 elections, an audio tape was leaked of a call between kwankwaso and Amosun, where they were shitting their hearts out on how to deal with Igbos. Please where are kwankwaso and amosun today?

Osinbajo or Tinubu or whoever wants to rule Nigeria in 2023.. We'll see where Nigeria will be then when they take over. You want to drown a country so that you can rule that country.. They think their nonsense economic plan is the only thing to worry about.. (besides, we'll see where everyone that collected tradermoni will be by the end of 2020 grin), they don't care about the blood that is spilled every day for no just cause. It's all laughable really when they think they'll win in the end embarassed

Let Buhari continue for all I care. The children of God will be completely safe from the weaves of the enemy. Why I'm even against the Biafra thing is that my people are wanting to do for God what He alone can do. If not for the Ipob and Nnamdi kanu nonsense, not a single Igbo blood would have been spilled over the demon Buhari. The disaster would have only struck those that brought him to power.

Umunne m, if Buhari should win again, let's sit back and enjoy the ride because it will be a wonderful ride for all of us grin. I believe we all have seen Nnamdi Kanu for the charlatan he is.. so no Ipob nonsense again.

In the end of it all, Umu Chineke will come out triumphant.

The new wave of hunger and blood spilling coming with his second coming will never see us. We'll see who will be scooping more groundnut oil from gutters come 2023 grin

You people will just be calling God as if he exists for only you

1 Like

Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by gidgiddy: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
CilicMarin:
Will they go back to "Biafra Or Death Chanting"?

Will they Beg Buhari, and ask to be forgiven?

Will they embrace APC finally?

Will they blame Nnamdi Kanu or Atiku?

What do you think, would be their immediate or remote reactions to Buhari imminent victory next month?

Let's discuss.

Biafran supporters like me even want Buhari to win, I need Buhari to torture Nigeria for another 4 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Be The Reaction(s) Of The Ipob Yoots, When PMB Inevitably Wins Again? by obi4eze(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Election is just six weeks away

(1) (Reply)

Election will not hold on Feb 16 / Photo: Atiku Storms Us / Nigerian Referee Got Beaten After a Football Match In Ogun State (Graphic pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.