Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late (896 Views)

Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri / Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? / Skit Makers Vs Nigerian "Yoots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by vasel15: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nigerian yoots are one of the laziest in the world, they have been brainwashed by the same people that put them in this slavery, if they use this energy that they using to jump around for Peter obi and the other two criminals atiku and the god father himself the crook of lagos aka bobo Chicago on the Nigerian state and ask for restructuring many years ago maybe Nigeria might have survived

It is already too late to save this sinking ship and just like titanic Nigeria is already going down and 10 Peter Obi's can't save this failed British experiment, nigeria is gone, do you even read the news? Obi is not a magician and nigeria was built to fail and crumble, so stop wasting your energy and your BTW fulanis won't allow obi get there, yes he would win but they won't allow him, Atiku is your next president and he is the last president of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by vasel15: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
They started taxing everything even your drinks , less than $400k in your eca, Nnpc sold to their friends

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by vasel15: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nigeria can't get better don't you see what I see? Are you lazy yoots all blind? Very soon you would start flying from Togo, what is wrong with you people? Nigeria is dead, break Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by Solofresh2: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
This one deep oo
Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by Felimax(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
They are just shouting up and down. For me I will take you serious when you can tell me Nigeria will be restructured then I will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by Staphylococcus: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Gibberish!

What inspired the balderdash composed up there?

Definitely alcohol or some hard illicit drugs!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by 2aces(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
Before you open your mouth, at least let your brain do some thinking.
Other African countries that have been in worse situation than we are in Nigeria are now better of because the citizens made a conscious decision of putting the right man in place to reshape their broken country, and look at them now, they better off for it.

If you are a failure and a quitter doesn't mean everyone should share in your mindset.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by beautyoftheLord: 12:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Felimax:
They are just shouting up and down. For me I will take you serious when you can tell me Nigeria will be restructured then I will take you serious.

So...... Have you read Atiku's policy document?
Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 21, 2022
Yes...
Obi is becoming our president soonest.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by Patrickker(m): 2:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Dear Nigerians, let no one discourage you. These are agents with an agenda. God is interested in the project Nigeria, so are the youths. Dont think it s gonna be business as usual. If your have your PVC, vote your choice. We wont give in, we wont give up. Until we get it. Dont let those who cannot, stop those who can.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by T9ksy(m): 4:16am On Aug 21, 2022
Felimax:

But Nigeria will never agree to restructuring simply because its not in Northerners-nay-fulanis' interest. In fact, they prefer the status quo as they are the greatest beneficiaries of this fake unionist system of govt.

Currently, its only fulanis that that are killing every other nationalities in the country, with utmost impunity. The Fulani Govt of Nigeria seems unable or unwilling to end the chaos going on.

Op is right. Nigeria is on its dying knees. Ten obis cannot save the country. Fulanis have got the whole flipping nation, on lockdown. They will rather burn the whole country down than relinquish their stronghold on Nigeria. Poignantly, it's instructive to note that, these guys are not even indigenous to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by Felimax(m): 5:17am On Aug 21, 2022
beautyoftheLord:

So...... Have you read Atiku's policy document?

Hence my reason for supporting him and hoping he will keep his words. On the flip side I know there is a region who is actually against the restructuring agenda because they feel if that is done they will be cut short and this region is not in the North.

Holistically, if you like at it the North will have so much to again as percentage IGR from other rich regions will contribute heavily to their development.

I don't care the gospel of magic any of the three presidential candidate is preaching if to restructure this country is not in your agenda then I will not take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by beautyoftheLord: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Felimax:

Hence my reason for supporting him and hoping he will keep his words. On the flip side I know there is a region who is actually against the restructuring agenda because they feel if that is done they will be cut short and this region is not in the North.

Holistically, if you like at it the North will have so much to again as percentage IGR from other rich regions will contribute heavily to their development.

I don't care the gospel of magic any of the three presidential candidate is preaching if to restructure this country is not in your agenda then I will not take you serious.

Thank you very much........ I love that I can see more Nigerians that think logically devoid of emotions and sentiments. We need restructuring. Atiku has my vote and my family's. I am a Southerner. Unitary Federalism, the constitution all flawed. Nigeria needs restructuring NOW. No politician is a Saint.
Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by vasel15: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
2aces:
Before you open your mouth, at least let your brain do some thinking.
Other African countries that have been in worse situation than we are in Nigeria are now better of because the citizens made a conscious decision of putting the right man in place to reshape their broken country, and look at them now, they better off for it.

If you are a failure and a quitter doesn't mean everyone should share in your mindset.

Just shut up, watery brain, nigeria is dead and can't be saved
Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by vasel15: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Gibberish!

What inspired the balderdash composed up there?

Definitely alcohol or some hard illicit drugs!

Mumu man you deserve to suffer for 8more years to reset your akamu brain
Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by vasel15: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jennifer663:
Yes...
Obi is becoming our president soonest.

In your dreams
Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by vasel15: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Patrickker:
Dear Nigerians, let no one discourage you. These are agents with an agenda. God is interested in the project Nigeria, so are the youths. Dont think it s gonna be business as usual. If your have your PVC, vote your choice. We wont give in, we wont give up. Until we get it. Dont let those who cannot, stop those who can.

Even God can't save Nigeria, mumu man
Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by vasel15: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
T9ksy:

But Nigeria will never agree to restructuring simply because its not in Northerners-nay-fulanis' interest. In fact, they prefer the status quo as they are the greatest beneficiaries of this fake unionist system of govt.

Currently, its only fulanis that that are killing every other nationalities in the country, with utmost impunity. The Fulani Govt of Nigeria seems unable or unwilling to end the chaos going on.

Op is right. Nigeria is on its dying knees. Ten obis cannot save the country. Fulanis have got the whole flipping nation, on lockdown. They will rather burn the whole country down than relinquish their stronghold on Nigeria. Poignantly, it's instructive to note that, these guys are not even indigenous to Nigeria.

They won't listen, but a child can never see what an elder sees even if the child is on top of Mount everest

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by Felimax(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
beautyoftheLord:

Thank you very much........ I love that I can see more Nigerians that think logically devoid of emotions and sentiments. We need restructuring. Atiku has my vote and my family's. I am a Southerner. Unitary Federalism, the constitution all flawed. Nigeria needs restructuring NOW. No politician is a Saint.

Na God go increase your wisdom. I wish I can meet you one on one. I am equally from South South. Which city is your location?
Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by beautyoftheLord: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Felimax:

No God go increase your wisdom. I wish I can meet you one on one. I am equally from South South. Which city is your location?

���
I am in Calabar
Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by BloomingDale(f): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Felimax:

What did he promise to restructure? Resource control?
Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by Felimax(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
beautyoftheLord:

���
I am in Calabar

It's ok, I am Port Harcourt. Just soar higher in all your endeavors. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late by olalere55: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
wow

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Didn't Build Lagos . He Is Claiming Peoples Achievements. APC Chieftains / One Million Match In Benin City Gaining Momentum / PDP, Atiku Campaign In Kaduna, Wike’s G5 Hold Meeting In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.