Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos (54173 Views)

'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / Kate Henshaw Dances Into The New Year (photos, Video) / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Famousbabe(f): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
A beautiful young Nigerian lady who likes changing boyfriends every new year by dumping old boyfriends for new ones is currently trending online.

The pretty, young Nigerian slay queen, caused a commotion online after sharing her beautiful pictures with a caption that got people talking.

The young lady who describes herself as an "aspiring Trillionaire and day dreamer" shared her new year photos with the caption:

"New year, New boyfriends �"

This has got people talking. Some wonder why she didn't even say 'new year, new boyfriend' but pluralized the 'boyfriends'.

See more photos below...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/new-year-new-boyfriends-slay-queen-as.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Famousbabe(f): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
See her braless, cleavage photos
HERE as she slays to get herself super rich boyfriends.

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by SweetBuns(f): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Don't go and marry. Old age will hit you like trailer undecided undecided

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Sarkin: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
It's sad IPOB THOTS won't relinquish their evil acts this new year.

5 Likes

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by IamD18: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
She's no different from these ladies who'll come here to form and claim focused and career ladies.

Getting a "BOYFRIEND" is the major goal of an average Nigerian lady.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Keep changing boyfriends, OK?? cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Uyiii: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
IamD18:
She's no different from these ladies who'll come here to form and claim focused and career ladies.

Getting a "BOYFRIEND" is the major goal of an average Nigerian lady.
I know one of em', sobriquet is Pocohanta.....lipsrsealed

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Uyiii: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
The young lady who describes herself as an "aspiring Trillionaire and day dreamer"

Lol, some oloshos can be very funny at times sha like the fvcking one we've got here.
want to be a trillionaire through oloshoism, you know how many pënis you go collect
by the time they're done with your sorry arse, you would have forgotten the oloshoic goal you set to achieve initially.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by GuyWise101(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
A dirty looking akwuna claiming slay queen, rubbish.

Open her pubic parts and you will marvel at the kind of dirts in there....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
I was even thinking she was one fine, soft, sweet & sexy girl sef only to see one heavily pancaked face with nothing beautiful except maybe her weave undecided

12 Likes

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by mikejj(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
SweetBuns:
Don't go and marry. Old age will hit you like trailer undecided undecided
grin tell her o! how i wish she will just learn from you

5 Likes

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
They aint even thinking of getting new jobs, dream house, increase in salary. . . . And the other was talking bout deek in the morning. Smh

7 Likes

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by HeWrites(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
angry

Wonderfully made....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by bigkahuna704(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
New pant, New Benz

8 Likes

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Ogaga87(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
Can't you come straight that you are single...

Rubbish people
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Immanuels7(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires
https://www./2018/12/10-Facts-About-Nnewi.html?m=1
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by easynetsms(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
Watin concern me

Check my signature for legit internet data
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
Issokay!

2 Likes

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by ofiko123(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
Chaii!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by fasho01(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
Na your 'downtown' go hear am.. All the best slay queen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by aishapmbtoto: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Upcoming ashawo

10 Likes

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by kenzysmith: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yes o new year brawn 2019 Benz modern will they wait to use u shine next year
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by soberdrunk(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
See head like PlayStation 1 pad....... angry
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by noble71(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Farm tools. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by fasho01(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
dairykidd:
I was even thinking she was one fine, soft, sweet & sexy girl sef only to see one heavily pancaked face with nothing beautiful except maybe her weave undecided

Why evils nah? See finishing

1 Like

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by fuckfuckman(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
I have not fûck since 2019 pls help me
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by sevo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Boyfriends

5 Likes

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Uglymugg: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Aow
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by pocohantas(f): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Uyiii:

I know one of em', sobriquet is Pocohanta.....lipsrsealed

Lol, this jealousy and hate will only consume you all. It will take nothing out of my life and it will add nothing to yours(minus NL likes)... including your "fine boy" and abs grin

"New year, new boyfriends", nothing in that post suggests she is speaking for herself only.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.