Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Lessons And Challenges From Shagari's Death - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons And Challenges From Shagari's Death - Peter Obi (10946 Views)

Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists / Peter Obi Will Face A Lot Of Challenges From Home Front / Economic Growth Rates From Shagari Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons And Challenges From Shagari's Death - Peter Obi by GleestarsMag: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Can you compare that with the lies told by the clueless president Buhari aka Private Mail Bag (PMB)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh5OaC738TQ
haqueurate:
grin
Re: Lessons And Challenges From Shagari's Death - Peter Obi by utytill(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
oka4ugoo:
The Atikulated V.P. abeg commiserate with the bereft family and save us the drama.

Meanwhile, my neighbour wife delivered twin (two bouncing baby boys). But the problem na their dates of birth.

One was born last year (31/12/2018 at about 11:55 pm and the second one this year (1/1/2019 at about 12:03 am)

Now my neighbour is confused and has been in loggerhead with the hospital authorities as to the date to registered in the birth certificates as he can't afford to celebrate their children (twins supposedly) birth on two different days and years.

I dey my house now dey wait for them to come house come share us biscuits and fanta.
the birthday will be celebrated at exact time of their birth.

1 Like

Re: Lessons And Challenges From Shagari's Death - Peter Obi by gudugudumeje: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lessons in Shagari as and of epitome of incompetence and mismanagement of public and state affairs(1971 - 2018).... Peter Obi and some others need go to school on this matter...
Re: Lessons And Challenges From Shagari's Death - Peter Obi by Ayobami7(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! / Soon, We Shall All Be Trekking- Reuben Abati / Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.