Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,727 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom (52042 Views)

Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House / Kufre Carter: Governor Emmanuel Gave N4m To #EndSARS Protesters, I Got N500k / Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ohraykon:
scammer
Its real brother, I swear with my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by teebaxy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Between this Ooni of Ife, Alaafin of Oyo and Oba of Benin, who get strong otumokpo pass??
Na oni because his base is the exact base of ooduduwa ...

1 Like

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by DLifeless1: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
Who has honored Obi of onitsha in this way before?
My dear you are a lifeless aborted fibroid tissue aka a tribalistic and imbecilc bigot with no shame and character.

2 Likes

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by madridguy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Bellefu man size

ZombieTAMER:

Hungry man size cool
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by DLifeless1: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
myettiallah:
Lool..
A common Chief moving from one state to another begging for petty gifts and alms..
I am not surprised cool
This is one of the best monarchs of our time period, detribalised and progressive.

1 Like

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Peacemaker5128: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
DLifeless1:

My dear you are a lifeless aborted fibroid tissue aka a tribalistic and imbecilc bigot with no shame and character.
is your head paining you?

1 Like

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by pythonkid(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
madridguy:
Nice but i will prefer 30 billion for my akant tongue

Then work for it
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
teebaxy:
Na oni because his base is the exact base of ooduduwa ...

hmmm
Really??

But some people always say its the Oba of Benin though.
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Isobug: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Tundeobama:
My foreign friends use to tell me ooni in Nigeria is the only king that really represent Royalty in lifestyle of kings around the globe when in comes to king from west Africa. That's why every developed nation are inviting him for culture festival.
Kabiiyesi oooo

Then, you and your foreign friend are lame.

To many, Ooni is a mushroom kingship. Only men of traditional brains regards it undecided
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Amedeo: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hello Nairaland
My name is Adebayo Hammeed.
I am planning to start a business but I lack enough capital to empower myself. I would be grateful to anyone who can help me with anything little. May God bless you as you think this through. Act- 0158604221 gtbank
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
madridguy:
Nice but i will prefer 30 billion for my akant tongue
Or 30 thousand. BMC�
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Between this Ooni of Ife, Alaafin of Oyo and Oba of Benin, who get strong otumokpo pass??

Forget popularity.... That alaafin of Oyo na anjoonu... Ogun ti poju... Then we can pick awujale after him

1 Like

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kaydeexotic:

Forget popularity.... That alaafin of Oyo na anjoonu... Ogun ti poju... Then we can pick awujale after him

I hear say that Alaafin nobe ordinary human being. Infact i heard he is stronger than the Ooni when it comes to Otumokpo level.

Is it true that one can't even look at the Alaafin eyes while talking to him??
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by PapiFlin(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Peacemaker5128:

what do you expect?
The North and west were the most receptive when they sailed in.
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by reuben79: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

The most 'swaggalicious' king in all the yoruba race,the man butt no dey stay for one side,am expecting Forbes to award him the 'most travelling monarch in the world' if that title even exist
common sense is nt common
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Hotfreeze: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
myettiallah:
Lool..
A common Chief moving from one state to another begging for petty gifts and alms..
I am not surprised cool

I actually don't blame you, you've never had a taste of royalty in your backwards region. Your Ezes are the most shameless of you all. You see the hungry waifs fighting for T-shirts and souvenirs at children birthday parties.

Your chieftaincy titles are routinely given to kidnappers, robbers, drug kingpins and other criminals.

2 Likes

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Kaydeexotic(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I hear say that Alaafin nobe ordinary human being. Infact i heard he is stronger than the Ooni when it comes to Otumokpo level.

Is it true that one can't even look at the Alaafin eyes while talking to him??

I'm not sure about the eyeball to eyeball thing but I'm sure there's a very mysterious reason as to why they call him "iku baba yeye"
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by capitalzero: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ooni. frequent wars in old oyo empire and benin invasion of 1894 made oyo and benin kingdom lost some of juju practioners and could not pass all skills to their children. apart from ife modakeke war, ife experienced fewer
wars compared to above.
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by proudlyetteyen0: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
stephenduru:
Oni of the Yoruba Kingdom of IIe - Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi made a stop over at the Akwa Ibom State Hilltop Mansion, Government House, Uyo where he was presented with a souvenir before proceeding to the coronation of Oku Ibom Ibibio, His Eminence Nteyin Solomon D. Etuk JP held at Asan Ibibio.

See photos below

A finished man
Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/see-gift-gov-udom-gave-to-ooni-of-ife.html
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by daveahead: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
on APC errand
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by ImperialYoruba: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

The most 'swaggalicious' king in all the yoruba race,the man butt no dey stay for one side,am expecting Forbes to award him the 'most travelling monarch in the world' if that title even exist

You can see why Yoruba is a Superior race.

We never fail at opportunity to build goodwill, friendship, trade alliance, culture and traditions.

Ooni came all the way from Ife to grace the event of a coronation of king in Akwa Ibom.

After this event the king will be cordial with Yorubas in his domain and act towards them like a father because their father honored him when he needed supporters in his great occassion to the throne.

The plaque from Akwa Ibom will be hung in Oonis palace as a reminder of generosity of Akwa Ibomis when he visied their homeland. When those in Yorubaland need him he will yield to their aid.

This is how in ancient times Kings built bonds and kept peace. But they didnt do the journey, they had Ambassadors that did the travels.

In modern age of jet flights, it is not wrong for a king to take the journey himself. It is even better.

3 Likes

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by serverconnect(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Na Benin King nah
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by ImperialYoruba: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
capitalzero:

Ooni. frequent wars in old oyo empire and benin invasion of 1894 made oyo and benin kingdom lost some of juju practioners and could not pass all skills to their children. apart from ife modakeke war, ife experienced fewer
wars compared to above.

Depends on what the writer meant by otumokpo. If he meant witchcraft it is in Benin city. If he meant esoteric knowledge it is in the sacred city of Ife.

1 Like

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
myettiallah:
Lool..
I am not surprised cool

Unlike the terrorist Satan of Sokoto who is a recluse by choice.
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Niyinficient(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Peacemaker5128:

Oponu ayirada, why are you brewing tribal war? Moreover, that’s ain’t an Obi, looks more like another known monarch, I won’t mention the kingdom because of your likes.

1 Like

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by lereinter(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Try use your sense, this is a public forum

work for unity

1 Like

Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Peacemaker5128: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Niyinficient:

Oponu ayirada, why are you brewing tribal war? Moreover, that’s ain’t an Obi, looks more like another known monarch, I won’t mention the kingdom because of your likes.
epon Baba eee ni ona orun
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Ayobami7(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
capitalzero:

wars compared to above.

hmmm
insightful.

thanks
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kaydeexotic:

I'm not sure about the eyeball to eyeball thing but I'm sure there's a very mysterious reason as to why they call him "iku baba yeye"

True talk
Re: The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom by Tlyon(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
Joshuaoseoboh:
Affordable Data
looking forward to doing biz with you let make 2019 better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration / Ndume Announces N100,000 Dowry Of His Daughter At The Senate / Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.