Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? (28574 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by ipobarecriminals: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
johnmix12:
I am a thirty four year old mother of three.

At the moment, I am gainfully self-employed. I have a B.Eng in Chemical engineering

Sick and tired of Nigeria, I want to travel abroad to give my kids, my family a better chance.

I have on my wishlist for 2019 a goal to gain admission to study a professional course in a developed country abroad.

Please I need your wisdom, Nairalanders.

1st question: Which country outside Africa, Asia, will give me peace of mind, security, comfort and lowest racism if I relocate there with my children? I’m looking for a country that will allow me to permanently live in with my kids after i’m done with my professional course.

2nd question: What professional course would you advise me to study in this country abroad to give me the best chances of living a very comfortable, very good life there.

Your replies will be deeply appreciated.

go to Jamaica. From there u can Enter Canada if u like.Life in Jamaica is swt/enjoy peace of mind.E go beta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Sufisunni: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Try Australia, Canada, Ireland, the USA, Norway, Austria, Switzerland and Germany if can learn German language. All these countries are immigration countries with good economies and better per capital GDP than even the UK. Don't try the UK. A frIend of mine wasted more than £40,000 doing MSc in one the most prestigious UK universities thinking he would get job but...., my guy is back to Naija in possession of only the paper.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by pythonkid(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Biscuits:
Username-John shocked
Story line-mother of three.

Anyways back to the q, no mention of hubby so i am guessing he isn't in the picture, so because of your children and settlement issues i would advice Australiia or Canada, if you have connection and wish to move into the health field then Scotland.

All the best John the Lady grin

Dude
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by classicalbenson(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
pls apply for lagos state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by tolani4real: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Amedeo:
Hello Nairaland
My name is Adebayo Hammeed.
I am planning to start a business but I lack enough capital to empower myself. I would be grateful to anyone who can help me with anything little. May God bless you as you think this through. Act- 0158604221 gtbank

So easy

3 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by martineverest(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
avoid USA and Canada...their student visa denial rate is too high

try Ireland and Australia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Knox123(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
nonye6194:
Everybody wan run. Me sef this summer
cry
I tire ooo... Meaning if Buhari win this election, na few people go remain for this Nigeria before em tenure complete for 2023. Everybody go just dey jakpa left, right and center. cry cry

4 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Germany, Australia

3 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Focusmind: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Are you married or single parent? You can start the Canadian federal skill immigration programme that has taken large chunk of Nigeria middle class.

Most of my friends have relocated but I am not cut out for this abroad stuff. I wouldn't want to go and start life afresh at this my age and I seems comfortable here. God has been kind to me so far.

I believe that when my kids grows up, they will find their level. I don't need to deny myself some comfort and luxury just because I want my kids to have a better future. I need to enjoy my life why still young.

I travel and come back and can't enjoy a better place than Nigeria despite all our problems.

Start the process for Canada PR, it may take 3 to 5 years for you to be issued with permanent resident card.

Ensure you have sufficient fund, upwards of 4m and above in your account. Get your hubby to be involve to speed up the process.

7 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by biggestmanhood(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
go to Canada and thank me later,i am currently there and gainfully employed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by biggestmanhood(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
go to Canada and thank me later,i am currently there and gainfully employed there
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by DrtroubleM: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ghana
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Canada is the best destination for you.....

4 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Felixv: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
if you were in your 20s then I would confidently say go to the US and do a masters in a STEM degree -you would have the chance to work under OPT and later get a H1B visa which can lead to a green card.

One mistake a lot of people make is that 'age' is a huge factor for people who do not have a US employment track record. And the US is full of young guys looking for jobs especially from countries like india and china.

So as a foreign student wishing to work in the US you would be competing against those indians and chinese students -who would mostly be in their 20s.

I have an in-law (in his 40s) who even has a green card (he won the american lottery),did a STEM degree and still can't get a job in his preferred field, if he had listened to my advice he would have done an apprenticeship which would have guaranteed him a technical job.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by EhimenT(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Who do you want to leave nigeria for? leaving ds country at ds moment is wickedness ooo

2 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by smileyoo: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Biscuits:
Username-John shocked
Story line-mother of three.

Anyways back to the q, no mention of hubby so i am guessing he isn't in the picture, so because of your children and settlement issues i would advice Australia or Canada, if you have connection and wish to move into the health field then Scotland.

All the best John the Lady grin
lolz. what a witty response.
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by alexvic12: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
You can apply for skilled migration. You can think of Norway too, they offer full scholarships for MSC.

8 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by jesmond3945: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
biggestmanhood:
go to Canada and thank me later,i am currently there and gainfully employed there
what processes did you take? She would need ideas.

1 Like

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Just2endowed2(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
biggestmanhood:
go to Canada and thank me later,i am currently there and gainfully employed

Brother can I follow you on this thread. I need guidance
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Omololupromise: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Benin republlc
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Johntitus: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
SilentWisper:
where is your husband? undecided

Lol... Wentin you want use the husband do abeg? This nah new year. Chill down biko
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
johnmix12:
I am a thirty four year old mother of three.

At the moment, I am gainfully self-employed. I have a B.Eng in Chemical engineering

Sick and tired of Nigeria, I want to travel abroad to give my kids, my family a better chance.

I have on my wishlist for 2019 a goal to gain admission to study a professional course in a developed country abroad.

Please I need your wisdom, Nairalanders.

1st question: Which country outside Africa, Asia, will give me peace of mind, security, comfort and lowest racism if I relocate there with my children? I’m looking for a country that will allow me to permanently live in with my kids after i’m done with my professional course.

2nd question: What professional course would you advise me to study in this country abroad to give me the best chances of living a very comfortable, very good life there.

Your replies will be deeply appreciated.

Go through this link below, this kind of visa you don't need an Agent, it something you can do yourself.

Perphaps with this tyoe of Visa you are going as a Permanent Residence Card holder( green card).

Good luck

https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

1 Like

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by soles21(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
HeWrites:
angry

Madam, chill first till after election...

After that brainless guy has been sent back to daura, come back and ask this question.

We will give you list of good countries.
you should listen to this guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by nurex01(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
If you can study Medicine/Nursing/Physiotherapy and try Canada.

1 Like

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by LegalOpinion: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Focusmind:
Are you married or single parent? You can start the Canadian federal skill immigration programme that has taken large chunk of Nigeria middle class.

Most of my friends have relocated but I am not cut out for this abroad stuff. I wouldn't want to go and start life afresh at this my age and I seems comfortable here. God has been kind to me so far.

I believe that when my kids grows up, they will find their level. I don't need to deny myself some comfort and luxury just because I want my kids to have a better future. I need to enjoy my life why still young.

I travel and come back and can't enjoy a better place than Nigeria despite all our problems.

Start the process for Canada PR, it may take 3 to 5 years for you to be issued with permanent resident card.

Ensure you have sufficient fund, upwards of 4m and above in your account. Get your hubby to be involve to speed up the process.

This person may not want the husband in the picture, that is if there is any.
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by frankfrancis871: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad

I strongly recommend sudan, our president grow up there; he didn't need to go to school before becoming the president of the most populous black "nation" on earth. Growing up or staying there automatically makes you super intelligent!

5 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by greenprince(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Professional course: nursing will be a good idea, or pharmacy since you already have chemical engineering knowledge you'll just need to keep up with the medical part.

Good, safe country you'd easily incorporate into, I'd say Belgium or Germany. Compared to other European countries, you'd feel at home as an African there. Canada is pretty welcoming as well

Also you can try Australia if their visa requirements aren't too much

1 Like

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by obi4eze(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
nasslick:
Well ma, if you plan on staying after your studies please take a marker and strike UK out. Look in to Canada or US. You have a good chance of getting a job there after your studies. Once again don't go to UK please. Canada is your best bet. cheers!
Why not UK please?
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by lastempero: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Amedeo:
Hello Nairaland
My name is Adebayo Hammeed.
I am planning to start a business but I lack enough capital to empower myself. I would be grateful to anyone who can help me with anything little. May God bless you as you think this through. Act- 0158604221 gtbank

Tinubu and osibanma should be there for you.

1 Like

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Australia and Canada are good countries. As for professional course, take nursing or social works

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Aero Contractors Dropped Passengers At Benin Airport, Put Them In Car To Warri" / How Do I Get An International Passport? / Lagos To Increase Engine Size And Speed Of Lagferry Boats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.