Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349557 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 7:06am On May 17, 2019
Hey everyone, here is a trade suggestion for GBPUSD

Those are nice areas for bullish TPs. SL and entry would be determined after the close of today's daily candle. I'll advice bulls to stay off this pair for today because the bears have been on a profit-taking, stoploss-hunting pipfest for the past 9 days

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2019
alphaNomega:
. . . I'll advice bulls to stay off this pair for today because the bears have been on a profit-taking, stoploss-hunting pipfest for the past 9 days

I might try a BUY on GBPUSD within the next few minutes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by teemy(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2019
Veducci:
Dear friends, I want to open a live account. Which broker would you recommend?

Rakuten
Darwinex
FXCM

Low spread brokers

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Shevychen2: 9:12am On May 17, 2019
AgentGoat:
Do you take students?
No sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Shevychen2: 9:14am On May 17, 2019
Another interesting post https://healthyforex.com/pros-and-cons-pamm-vs-copy-trading-vs-darwinex-darwins/

In fact just bookmark that site and check periodically if you are interested in the investment angle to forex trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AgentGoat: 9:42am On May 17, 2019
Shevychen2:

No sir.

Give me some guidelines to begin?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Shevychen2: 9:50am On May 17, 2019
AgentGoat:

Give me some guidelines to begin?

Begin trading? Start with Babypips.com to get the gist at least.

When you are done, start trying out different strategies. There are lots on forex factory. With time it will start coming together for you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by dammy20: 10:54am On May 17, 2019
meshpips:

the bears are still pushing that market,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 12:30pm On May 17, 2019
My new baby... Guys remind me in a month if it's viable. I will drop it here.

Trend trading with tight SL. Using Fib for entry but the important thing is knowing when and where to look for it. I use pending entry with 45mins - 1hr expiration (so if not retrace within that time, my pending will expire)

My trade window is 8am and 12noon, that's 4hours candle open to look for the trend continuation to jump into. ( and that's it. No entering trade before or after... TP is usually the pair ADR),

I got the entry method from someone , but the entry is not the key, it's knowing the area where to deploy it.

Ps: Sorry guys for spamming the thread, I'll slow it down now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:02pm On May 17, 2019
for oyel trader grin it time we start looking for trades re-entering to recoup back yesterday losses.

although price stay above all seen SELL levels mean Bull have good chance to continue riding on. despite bull chance as the chart says,, i will still SELL. yes contrary to the chart direction grin this is where the traders experience comes in grin

i am selling because there was nothing pointed to the BULL runs yesterday. i want to assume it one of the MM tricks to deny retails traders from making $$ with them.

if i am right the candle will fall faster. my SELL confident will be back once the price move below RED and tiny green levels until then it 55/45 bull and bear chances.

if you want to follow SELL pls don't joke with SL

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2019
dammy20:

the bears are still pushing that market,

Yes they are. I didn't take the long
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2019
currentprice:
for oyel trader grin it time we start looking for trades re-entering to recoup back yesterday losses.

although price stay above all seen SELL levels mean Bull have good chance to continue riding on. despite bull chance as the chart says,, i will still SELL. yes contrary to the chart direction grin this is where the traders experience comes in grin

if i am right the candle will fall faster. my SELL confident will be back once the price move below RED and tiny green levels until then it 55/45 bull and bear chances.

grin grin grin grin

Yeah. Better idea. If price can go below. The seller shd be back in charge.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2019
@currentprice, please be careful with USoil.

There should be BUYERS at 62.98

Quite possibly price might even get to 62.77

All the best!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:58pm On May 17, 2019
meshpips:
@currentprice, please be careful with USoil.

There should be BUYERS at 62.98

Quite possibly price might even get to 62.77

All the best!

if candle move to those prices then my chance bears of winning the trade will begin look brighter

Thanks for the suggestion I plan to jump out as soon as I see the danger before my SL hit

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Mikeshine(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2019
Please my fx prof, I'm new, infact I don't know anything about trading, and I'm interested. Please, I need a tutor.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2019
@Infofirst,
#my$100demo
Closed and Open Trades below.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 5:00pm On May 17, 2019
meshpips:

I hope you did not. I really hope you did not. If you did I would not blame you because I was also looking out for a long entry while watching from the sidelines.

These bears really know how to party!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 5:11pm On May 17, 2019
currentprice:

i am selling because there was nothing pointed to the BULL runs yesterday. i want to assume it one of the MM tricks to deny retails traders from making $$ with them.

grin grin grin grin

things begin to go in bear favour. already kill the white level. next to kill is red

watching....

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2019
Well done bosses in the house, hope you all had a great trading week. Will be back soon grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 7:53pm On May 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by dammy20: 7:57pm On May 17, 2019
Benqozenero:
@Infofirst,
#my$100demo
Thanks.
Let me just say this, seen the $100 demo acc challenge and most of it blown. Got this from a pro while trading with small equity, start with scalping and accumulate profits then take on swing trades. Cause if you use small equity for swing trades you lose more if the trade goes wrong and you'll work twice harder to gain back what you lose. Lets try this and see how it goes, be precise about the trade and entry when scalping.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:30pm On May 17, 2019
alphaNomega:

I hope you did not. I really hope you did not. If you did I would not blame you because I was also looking out for a long entry while watching from the sidelines.

These bears really know how to party!

I just bought GBPUSD.

Let's see if we get up to 50 -80 pips gap upwards when market opens next week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2019
Benqozenero:
@Infofirst,
#my$100demo
Thanks.

Kudos for trying to get it right. It was a challenging week so you tried no doubt. Two more weeks. Yes you can
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by coolvibes: 12:17pm On May 18, 2019
Shevychen2:
Another interesting post https://healthyforex.com/pros-and-cons-pamm-vs-copy-trading-vs-darwinex-darwins/

In fact just bookmark that site and check periodically if you are interested in the investment angle to forex trading.
Thanks again for all this info boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by coolvibes: 12:19pm On May 18, 2019
redsox11:
[color=#990000]My new baby..

Ps: Sorry guys for spamming the thread, I'll slow it down now.
You are not spamming Boss, keep it up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2019
Shevychen2:

Another reality check information from a kind mentor on FTA

Quite thoughtful, May 2018-May 2019, 80 out 2000 best Darwinex made 30%
That's like 4% of the total best traders don't forget bad traders or traders who made losses not included in that stats.
The stakes are very high and you need to be well grounded to succeed in this endeavor.
Have peaceful weekend traders.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2019
infofirst:

Kudos for trying to get it right. It was a challenging week so you tried no doubt. Two more weeks. Yes you can

Thanks Boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ayesco202(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2019
What is likely to happen to GBPUSD next week?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2019
infofirst:

Thumbs bro. Loved your effort. Tapping from you.

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2019
Edd1e:

Hmm, Wise words to take note

@PJAMES1, Nice work bro. Keep it up

@pinbar, we are hanging in there, nice to have you back

@currentprice, top notch entry on that Oil trade, nice one boss...

grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2019
pinbar:

See why this thread could be helpful ? the name FOREX TRADE ALERTS was coined for a reason, to bring traders together and just as iron sharpeneth iron, we can help ourselves. i made extra money yesterday thanks to currentprice. I also want to say a big thank you to so many traders keeping this thread active , redsox, infofirst(by the way , thank you sir for all the help you are dishing out to new traders, i hope they will take advantage of the knowledge), pjames(your analysis is amazing, pls keep it up. i look forward to your live account) , femora(trust the account is growing smoothly) Ak284, Eddie, Tunderr... and many others .

cheers

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2019
GBPNZD.
Bearish bias. An opportunity to go short may come up. I am looking for an entry. However, if I do not get a satisfactory reason to enter. I will stay out.
Some caution though...
1) I could be wrong.
2) Trading GBP pairs can be challenging because of fundamental issues surrounding the pairs. If you are a swing trader who uses tight stops, I believe it may be better to avoid them. Talking from experience.. My stops aren't even usually tight and yet I had to remove most of them from the pairs I trade at a time. They could be troublesome.

Always remember that one could be wrong at any time, and that money management and responsible trading are part of the core factors that make a difference. Some will be right, some will be wrong.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.