Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,526 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348103 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2019
GBPCHF.
Bearish bias. There may be an opportunity to go short. If price retraces back to test the trendline, and there is a bearish price action. It may be a good place to sell.
Why won't I be surprised if price retraces to test the trendline. For those of us just learning. The moving average helps. Look at the relationship between the price and the moving average.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2019
PJAMES1:
GBPNZD.
Bearish bias. An opportunity to go short may come up. I am looking for an entry. However, if I do not get a satisfactory reason to enter. I will stay out.
Some caution though...
1) I could be wrong.
2) Trading GBP pairs can be challenging because of fundamental issues surrounding the pairs. If you are a swing trader who uses tight stops, I believe it may be better to avoid them. Talking from experience.. My stops aren't even usually tight and yet I had to remove most of them from the pairs I trade at a time. They could be troublesome.

Always remember that one could be wrong at any time, and that money management and responsible trading are part of the core factors that make a difference. Some will be right, some will be wrong.

I couldn't agree more with you bro. GBP pairs are so radical. They have been my undoing, owning to the fact that i use tight stops when trading swings. I have severally contemplated on removing them from my pairs but due to the fact they generate more pips when traded right made me to keep few of them.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Bolutumiii(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2019
My Setup For This Week. Looking Forward to a Bullish Move on This Pair CHFJPY

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2019
collitexnaira:

I couldn't agree more with you bro. GBP pairs are so radical. They have been my undoing, owning to the fact that i use tight stops when trading swings. I have severally contemplated on removing them from my pairs but due to the fact they generate more pips when traded right made me to keep few of them.

Exactly!! Very radical pairs. Can frustrate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by coolvibes: 11:41pm On May 19, 2019
Buying Gold. Mean reversion trade. #Demo Account

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2019
Quick sell on USoil.

@currentprice, notice that there was demand between the levels I mentioned on Friday?

USoil would soon get to a point from which one can sell it properly and hold for about 500 pips but this is not the level.

I'm just taking this trade intra day.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2019
meshpips:

I just bought GBPUSD.

Let's see if we get up to 50 -80 pips gap upwards when market opens next week.

I didn't get the gap size required as at market open but I held on to the buy positions.

The volume adjusted price was somewhere around 1.2778 before market closed on Friday.

I expect a correction to that price before sellers can attempt to party again.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Bolutumiii(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2019
Bolutumiii:
My Setup For This Week. Looking Forward to a Bullish Move on This Pair CHFJPY
Buy trade triggered. Let's see what happens
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 9:32am On May 20, 2019
meshpips:
Quick sell on USoil.

@currentprice, notice that there was demand between the levels I mentioned on Friday?

USoil would soon get to a point from which one can sell it properly and hold for about 500 pips but this is not the level.

as I stated on Friday oyel was at a BUY levels unless it move below those levels. I risk Sell on Friday because of the suspicious north movement on THURSDAY I thought was MM trick to leave me behind. Thank God the risk pay off as I was able to recover Thursday lose with interest.

Now for me i will be looking for an opportunity to BUY at either of those levels. i will only go back to sell when price move down to the BEARS territory i.e below the green level

Dont know when i am gona get my trade this week.

patience is the Key i am not gona rush

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 10:14am On May 20, 2019
Set short pending order on 50% fib on the just closed hourly bar. To expire in 40mins.
Set on GJ and AU , AU looks better than GJ.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2019
meshpips:
Quick sell on USoil.

66 pips done on the sell.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2019
currentprice:

as I stated on Friday oyel was at a BUY levels unless it move below those levels. I risk Sell on Friday because of the suspicious north movement on THURSDAY I thought was MM trick to leave me behind. Thank God the risk pay off as I was able to recover Thursday lose with interest.

Now for me i will be looking for an opportunity to BUY at either of those levels. i will only go back to sell when price move down to the BEARS territory i.e below the green level

Dont know when i am gona get my trade this week.

patience is the Key i am not gona rush

grin grin grin

Okay, nice!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 11:46am On May 20, 2019
redsox11:
Set short pending order on 50% fib on the just closed hourly bar. To expire in 40mins.
Set on GJ and AU , AU looks better than GJ.

Called the trade when the Fibonacci was set.

AU pending expired. GJ picked up. New low was in place , so SL went to BE.

It's trend trading, so got to be left to run, until NY close or BE triggered.

Forex made easy, I should set up a trading classes hehehe grin grin cool shocked.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2019
USDJPY

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by coolvibes: 12:37pm On May 20, 2019
coolvibes:
Buying Gold. Mean reversion trade. #Demo Account
grin
My Lessons from this trade:
1. always use at least a medium sized stop loss for gold, oil etc
2. be patient for the most optimal price action entry

I broke Those rules cause I thought price was gonna leave without making a retest of support

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:44pm On May 20, 2019
missed it at d first level. grin grin

no shaking, I will be patient for my own turn.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 4:30pm On May 20, 2019
not seeing real buying yet . I think it will still fall below the 2nd level before real buyer set in if any.

let see how Mr market play his game

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 4:44pm On May 20, 2019
look tempting to play fast on mr mkt toward the SELL side for now

if u must follow do this, pls firs understand d risk involve o. SL as saviour

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 4:56pm On May 20, 2019
eyeing to take a SELL risk below the while levels with 100 pips SL but planning to jump out at the SL should the price continue upward

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 5:00pm On May 20, 2019
trade taken

grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2019
currentprice:
trade taken

grin

I have the same trade.

Mine was a sell stop.

62.76 - 62.978 might have demand.

I will watch closely or just cover the shorts anywhere there.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2019
currentprice:
trade taken

grin

I am on the waiting to see 64.50 to sell if it gets there. I took a buy at 63.15 earlier but closed at BE now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 6:30pm On May 20, 2019
currentprice:
trade taken

grin

risk is currently paying off

all SL adjusted downward. I no wan story grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ghostfx: 8:37pm On May 20, 2019
blessed new week to all. For me i am taking gbp/cad short with tp at 1.6780 and long oil on a daily close today above 63.50 with tp at 65.83

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 8:46pm On May 20, 2019
Closed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 8:05am On May 21, 2019
Short pending order @ 50% FIB of just closed hourly bar on GN and GA. Expire in 45-50mins.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2019
infofirst:

I took gu instead. Replace it with the gold sell.

Giving gu buy a go again. 1.2689-----1.3250.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2019
infofirst:

Giving gu buy a go again. 1.2689-----1.3250.

Good entry. I also got in a small position.

I might add after I see a bullish H1 close.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 10:55am On May 21, 2019
redsox11:
Short pending order @ 50% FIB of just closed hourly bar on GN and GA. Expire in 45-50mins.
Expired, no bite.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 12:45pm On May 21, 2019
currentprice:

risk is currently paying off

all SL adjusted downward. I no wan story grin

grin grin grin

despite the trade first move toward my side. I still chop cane on the trade cry cry cry

it move up and go against my trade. I have to close in negative, i can't hold longer cos of the risk involves i.e price have stay clear above all SELL level.

looking at it very well price doesn't move up as it suppose for Bullish confirmation, meaning MM are playing one kind game we don't understand the reason I took the SELL risk.

i will still try my luck to risk sell for the last time

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2019
meshpips:

Good entry. I also got in a small position.

I might add after I see a bullish H1 close.

Yeah. It's looking good.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2019
currentprice:

despite the trade first move toward my side. I still chop cane on the trade cry cry cry

it move up and go against my trade. I have to close in negative, i can't hold longer cos of the risk involves i.e price have stay clear above all SELL level.

looking at it very well price doesn't move up as it suppose for Bullish confirmation, meaning MM are playing one kind game we don't understand the reason I took the SELL risk.

i will still try my luck to risk sell for the last time

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Oil be playing wayo. Watching it closely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.