Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349083 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 5:13am On May 23, 2019
Hey everyone, I want to share this as compensation for the yet-to-be-fullfilled GBPUSD long trade

USDCAD daily chart; Long trade

Follow your trading plan.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 6:51am On May 23, 2019
alphaNomega:
Hey everyone, I want to share this as compensation for the yet-to-be-fullfilled GBPUSD long trade

USDCAD daily chart; Long trade

Follow your trading plan.

While I concur with your usdcad analysis, infact I am in for buy already but I doubted same for Gbpusd because I believe the bears are not done just yet.
Just watch it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 7:08am On May 23, 2019
AK284:

While I concur with your usdcad analysis, infact I am in for buy already but I doubted same for Gbpusd because I believe the bears are not done just yet.
Just watch it

GBPUSD has not given the bulls an opportunity to enter, that's why I shared this one. The week is already gone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Bolutumiii(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2019
Buy trade triggered on usdJpy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 12:23pm On May 23, 2019
Fundamental

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2019
Otenzy:
Hello house. How y'all doing?
I have been observing from the background for a while.

I have been around forex trading for a little over 10 years (since I was 17) but haven't really done anything. But I love it.

A

*target 25 pips daily and practice strict money management.
I found that trading with a reasonable target makes me not to over trade.

What do you think guys? Since work no gree come, lemme build myself in forex.
My broda please be very wary of some days, those days can be frustrating, all you need to do is just to watch.

The resistance and support part of your post is a good one. Exactly what happened to usdjpy & eurjpy a few moments ago.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Otenzy(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:

My broda please be very wary of some days, those days can be frustrating, all you need to do is just to watch.

The resistance and support part of your post is a good one. Exactly what happened to usdjpy & eurjpy a few moments ago.

Yeah, staying on the sidelines on some days pays off too. The market won't close today; there is always another day...as long as capital is preserved

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Bolutumiii(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2019
Bolutumiii:
Buy trade triggered on usdJpy
Taken out but am still in on chfjpy. One of the beauty of Fx is we live to trade another day wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 5:47am On May 24, 2019
Hey everyone, trade alert on EURUSD.

Yesterday's daily candle was a bullish rejection from a major support level. Call it a bullish pinbar or a bullish engulfing candle, but whatever school of thought you belong to, you would agree with me that it is a reversal signal. EURUSD has been on a downtrend so this will be a
countertrend move. If you are going long on this (like me) I advise you adjust your position sizes accordingly so we don't open another thread to wail about the market.

Entry is at current market price, pick any of the TP targets in the illustration. Your SL is up to you

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 12:26pm On May 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 12:29pm On May 24, 2019
alphaNomega:

If you are going long on this (like me) I advise you adjust your position sizes accordingly so we don't open another thread to wail about the market.

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 3:20pm On May 24, 2019
Pending order stopped out.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 4:18pm On May 24, 2019
alphaNomega:
Hey everyone, trade alert on EURUSD.

Yesterday's daily candle was a bullish rejection from a major support level. Call it a bullish pinbar or a bullish engulfing candle, but whatever school of thought you belong to, you would agree with me that it is a reversal signal. EURUSD has been on a downtrend so this will be a
countertrend move. If you are going long on this (like me) I advise you adjust your position sizes accordingly so we don't open another thread to wail about the market.

Entry is at current market price, pick any of the TP targets in the illustration. Your SL is up to you

If you took this trade, I advise you close it now because you should be in profit already. Next week we get more pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2019
@infofirst, Shop closed for the week.

A very interesting week, really.

See open and closed below. Open trade run continue to run until it decides it's faith.

Let me also use this opportunity to apologise for for allowing the EurUsd to decide it's faith by removing my TP (as i knew I won't be taking any trade next week to avoid my village people attacking at the dieing minutes) and also not taking the Audusd trade show on my live Account below. This is because I won't want to joke with the $100 you promise as my "#3months with out crashing the demo account" expires next week. Hehehehe.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2019
Benqozenero:

See open and closed below. Open trade run continue to run until it decides it's faith.

Let me also use this opportunity to apologise for for allowing the EurUsd to decide it's faith by removing my TP (as i knew I won't be taking any trade next week to avoid my village people attacking at the dieing minutes) and also not taking the Audusd trade show on my live Account below. This is because I won't want to joke with the $100 you promise as my "#3months with out crashing the demo account" expires next week. Hehehehe.

Good job for the week. Funny you. This week trades especially those two eu sell are the reason why I will award the $100 to you. I did not say that not crashing is the prerequisite for winning. I was looking for outstanding performance on a consistent basis but Atleast for you to hold on and then make those two eu. Good for you.
I awarded @awesomeduru because I saw zeal in his past posts. @femora007, awarded on his class performance.
Even thou I compensated @collitexnaira for participating. If he fulfill what we discuss outside here, maybe he can get it too.
I threw this to motivate and above all, you tried because no doubt it's not easy not to lose account balance demo or no demo.
Thanks for participating and I hope we keep the spirit to always improve every now and then

I will reach out to you by His Grace and on or before month end. It will land.. Cheers.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2019
infofirst:

Good job for the week. Funny you. This week trades especially those two eu sell are the reason why I will award the $100 to you. I did not say that not crashing is the prerequisite for winning. I was looking for outstanding performance on a consistent basis but Atleast for you to hold on and then make those two eu. Good for you.
I awarded @awesomeduru because I saw zeal in his past posts. @femora007, awarded on his class performance.
Even thou I compensated @collitexnaira for participating. If he fulfill what we discuss outside here, maybe he can get it too.
I threw this to motivate and above all, you tried because no doubt it's not easy not to lose account balance demo or no demo.
Thanks for participating and I hope we keep the spirit to always improve every now and then

I will reach out to you by His Grace and on or before month end. It will land.. Cheers.

Big Thanks Boss. I am very grateful.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 7:27pm On May 24, 2019
Moving to my thread, where I could spam with a lot of my developing ideas and other stuffs I'm working on.
Will be lurking here when I can.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2019
Benqozenero:

Well-done, good come back trades
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2019
infofirst:

Thank you on his behalf
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2019
redsox11:
Moving to my thread, where I could spam with a lot of my developing ideas and other stuffs I'm working on.
Will be lurking here when I can.

What is the link to the thread? Can you share this indicator on the chart with us?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2019
femora007:
Well-done, good come back trades
Thanks Bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Random75: 9:50am On May 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 25, 2019
Hello, leaders in the house. Please, I need your opinion about Cable. Do you think its time for the bulls to ride back up to 1.3200?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2019
CADCHF.
Looking to sell.
Immediate target 0.7380 (likely)
Long term target 0.7200 (possible)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2019

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Karleb(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2019
This is touching!
To even think just 3 have won it. I feel like joining the contest but...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2019
Benqozenero:
Hello House, I just received $100 by @infofirst.
I am so joyous and overwhelmed.

I do not know how to thank him enough because the truth is since I was born (Now a Father of 3) no man/woman/friends ever gifted my such as I have had to work for every penny I spent including creating my own job even with all the degree and Certification acquired.

Sometimes, I feel so unlucky in life that I don't expect anything from anyone .

@infofirst kind of touched me in a way​ no one ever did. May God Bless You and Your family. You will never lack in Jesus name. Amen.

That's very kind of @infofirst, it's always glad thing when you motivate and help your fellow brother
Once again more more blessings for you and your family Infofirst.
It's very hard to see youth especially in Nigeria settings to thinking of contributing to the development or growth of the society in any capacity,all we are taught is me and me alone,that's why Nigeria as a whole is still in deep troubles.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2019
Benqozenero:
Hello House, I just received $100 by @infofirst.
I am so joyous and overwhelmed.

I do not know how to thank him enough because the truth is since I was born (Now a Father of 3) no man/woman/friends ever gifted my such as I have had to work for every penny I spent including creating my own job even with all the degree and Certification acquired.

Sometimes, I feel so unlucky in life that I don't expect anything from anyone .

@infofirst kind of touched me in a way​ no one ever did. May God Bless You and Your family. You will never lack in Jesus name. Amen.
Big Amen

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Chucklive: 9:19pm On May 25, 2019
Hello All!

• I will Buy CLEAN PayPal + PAYONEER + BTC @ Your Rate and I will pay NOW!!

• I Also Buy All ONTARIO - CASH RECEIPT Amazon Gift cards @ Your Rate

• FLEXIBLE QUANTITY from $0 - ♾

• I Buy All CURRENCIES Including CAD$

• Withdraw Your FIVERR + UPWORK With Us And EARN NAIRA NOW!!!

⚠️ WARNING !!! WE BUY ONLY LEGITIMATELY ACQUIRED PERSONAL CLEAN FUNDS

Happy Trading Brothers!

Contact Us NOW!!! Via WhatsApp in Signature below

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.