Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348216 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ikhalyfah(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Happy piping grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Goldhomes(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Trade Alert!!!
Sell CADCHF @market price now!
Stop loss:0.75889
Take profit:0.75340
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
pinbar:

i am actually going to take my chances again ... wont hesitate to jump out if i see some funny bull setup

I agree , the pressure is too much. I will join you cos that 59.45 levels have been touch and rejected twice in d last 24 hours. I expect price to come back to hurt the levels pass

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
bojbest:

Okay. I hope your trainer is a Pro. Also please know WHY you are embarking on this journey, its the only thing that will keep you pushing during tough times
Welcome to onboard wink
This is very important smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Goldhomes(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Goldhomes:
Trade Alert!!!
Sell CADCHF @market price now!
Stop loss:0.75889
Take profit:0.75340

Trade in good profit!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ikhalyfah(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Say on EURAUD and GBPxxx, anyone??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Tiwasvibe: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
bojbest:

Okay. I hope your trainer is a Pro. Also please know WHY you are embarking on this journey, its the only thing that will keep you pushing during tough times
Welcome to onboard wink

We have spoken to the OP, she happens to very enthusiastic and interested. Then again, we hope that she moves from INTERESTED to COMMITTED. We'll be offering her mentorship after the training as well just so she doesn't go through same murky road that we did.
Hopefully she comes through. If so, we'll keep the house updated on our progress.

FEMFIC FX LTD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Goldhomes(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
ikhalyfah:

They both still on a down trend, perhaps small up retrace on the nearest strongest resistance and the down movement continues.
I personally think the ship had gone already, but if it retraces ,then join the party!
By my chart I think the strongest resistance is 1.58***
Region

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Mftivi: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
drpips1:

This is tragic after all time and energy invested, to those condemning the manager, he really tried to have traded manually and profitably for 117 days something i can rarely find, i feel he would have avoided that one bad entry that caused this crashed if he allows EA to calculate lots to risk in percent for next trade or for the entry signal, trading evolve every day though with new strategies for managers to adapt quickly to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WstJM_aNSj8
This is crap you talking about! market punishes mediocrity there is no excuse to blow accounts except ignorance or plain stupidity! you blow account by risking way too much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ikhalyfah(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Goldhomes:

They both still on a down trend, perhaps small up retrace on the nearest strongest resistance and the down movement continues.
I personally think the ship had gone already, but if it retraces ,then join the party!
By my chart I think the strongest resistance is 1.58***
Region
Will watchout for retrace at that region.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Goldhomes(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mftivi:
This is crap you talking about! market punishes mediocrity there is no excuse to blow accounts except ignorance or plain stupidity! you blow account by risking way too much.

Have ever thought about good/respected traders who have blown theirs or company accounts.
Does that make them mediocre or ignorant or very stupid?
For example Victor Niederhoffer was world respected trader,but he blew his account in far away Thialand.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by docus: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Price moved as planned

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Buy GBPUSD if the current hourly candle closes below 1.2408
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
docus:
Price moved as planned

You are trading with 1.5* standard lots equivalent.

Your account must be very big.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Mftivi: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Goldhomes:

Have ever thought about good/respected traders who have blown theirs or company accounts.
Does that make them mediocre or ignorant or very stupid?
For example Victor Niederhoffer was world respected trader,but he blew his account in far away Thialand.
yes he is mediocre, if you blow your account you are mediocre! The day you think you are invincible the market humbles you. Don't subscribe to the stupid notion that the market is an out of order and out of control environment where you have no control over risk. With this belief you have, you are already doomed before you started. And nobody knows your thailand guy! talk bout warren buffett, talk about george soros, talk about peter lynch these men made losses and made profits in billions none of them blew no account, you know why ? they never put up their whole money at risk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tiwasvibe:

We have spoken to the OP, she happens to very enthusiastic and interested. Then again, we hope that she moves from INTERESTED to COMMITTED. We'll be offering her mentorship after the training as well just so she doesn't go through same murky road that we did.
Hopefully she comes through. If so, we'll keep the house updated on our progress.

FEMFIC FX LTD.

Thats cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
GladmanGoddey:

This is very important smiley

I swear. If I will ever teach forex, that will be my first lecture. Each student will write why that want to trade and I’ll keep it because I know they will feel like quitting at some point then I show them their WHY.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
currentprice:

I agree , the pressure is too much. I will join you cos that 59.45 levels have been touch and rejected twice in d last 24 hours. I expect price to come back to hurt the levels pass

grin grin grin grin

trade taken with 100 pips SL. though it still risky until 59.40 taken out of the way.

Looking to jump out if price breach 60.20 to safe me some pips before hiting my SL

Goodluck

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by drpips1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mftivi:
At least be decent or matured alittle, that is why i don't comment here mostly, you saw people in most forex tutorial videos, they are not acting like this, just because they want to pass their point, or at least do it with a statement of your account you are currently trading. You sound like someone to be avoided. Mr "I am correct"

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
PJAMES1:
GBPCHF
Demand zone..
One of the more Risky trades. As this is a blind entry. That is, I don't have a 'confirmatory' price action set up yet.
Conservatively, one could wait for a break of the horizontal resistance and moving average. And then a retest to go long.
RRR is favourable though.

Stopped out.
Will keep watching.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
meshpips:

Buy GBPUSD if the current hourly candle closes below 1.2408

I hope you bought at the close of the just concluded hour?

Target is 1.2477
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
currentprice:

trade taken with 100 pips SL. though it still risky until 59.40 taken out of the way.

Looking to jump out if price breach 60.20 to safe me some pips before hiting my SL

Goodluck

grin grin grin

in our favour 59.40 broken. adjust SL accordingly if u like

cc pinbar

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
pinbar:

i am actually going to take my chances again ... wont hesitate to jump out if i see some funny bull setup

Free zone now!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
ikhalyfah:

EURAUD

Buy at 1.5959

Make room for spread plus one pip.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
it falling so hard

200pips on each already

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
currentprice:
it falling so hard

200pips on each already

grin grin grin

what level are you looking at to take profit boss?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ikhalyfah(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
meshpips:

EURAUD

Buy at 1.5959

Make room for spread plus one pip.
Already on it sir! Appreciate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
currentprice:
it falling so hard

200pips on each already

grin grin grin

I am closing trade by 7pm to carry my kaya comot

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
pinbar:

what level are you looking at to take profit boss?

I am closing soon. will take what I see.

API data is coming tonight, may help price to fall more , may also push price back up. though price below 59.40 is a good signal for the SELLER but I will close to join winning team tommorrow

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by brandable: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
currentprice:

I am closing trade by 7pm to carry my kaya comot

grin grin grin

chief you're really making good dough o from stockmarket to forex. Seems you're a full time trader. Please joke aside as you like shinning your teeth.How would you advice a newbie that want to try this out as a side hustle.

Let me shine my teeth before you do yours grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Goldhomes(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
drpips1:

At least be decent or matured alittle, that is why i don't comment here mostly, you saw people in most forex tutorial videos, they are not acting like this, just because they want to pass their point, or at least do it with a statement of your account you are currently trading. You sound like someone to be avoided. Mr "I am correct"

You just spoke my mind, we try to learn not boast or brag.
A consummate trader knows humility is virtue in the market!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.