Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349862 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
pinbar:
Eagles eye locked on this baby... we mint money next week by His grace wink

Cc currentprice

Took a long position here, good risk management in place.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2019
FTA

Buy EUR CHF @1.1033, SL 1.1000, TP 1.1070
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by rozayx5(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2019
my thoughts on oil

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2019
pinbar:

You have to take a risk one way or the other(in life) unless you want to remain stagnant(that in itself is risky), just make sure the risk is well calculated. Hope to break even soon

Edit: Risk free now

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2019
rozayx5:
my thoughts on oil

It is going to those moving averages for sure. When it gets there I cannot say where it goes next.

I always use 0.01 for trades like this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2019
rozayx5:
my thoughts on oil

Been ages Rozay...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by rozayx5(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2019
pinbar:

Been ages Rozay...

how market cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2019
rozayx5:

how market cool

You know how it is, battle field, we just have to keep upgrading our arsenal to be ahead wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by rozayx5(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2019
pinbar:

You know how is it, battle field, we just have to keep upgrading our arsenal to be ahead wink

yea

the game is specialty

you see some people come into trading and want to trade all pairs on mt4 with 100$ capital

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2019
enolife2:

Oga pack inside that bush
grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by sundayakasdy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hello guys
please..I have been on babypips for sometimes now but I need a physical mentor. am base in Zaria. kindly recommend any good and reliable trader around for me for training and mentorship. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
femora007:
right on point, I'm on this too

CADCHF
Your tp would have been filled by now smiley smiley
I am still holding.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
PJAMES1:

CADCHF
Your tp would have been filled by now smiley smiley
I am still holding.
yes grin grin on friday, and i took another sell at 0.7520 today, risk free already, tp same as yours wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by dboy365: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Just passing by...Where 9jababe?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
dboy365:
Just passing by...Where 9jababe?

She quit trading, never to return again.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 23, 2019
Hey guys, hope we are all doing great.
Thought to start posting again after my brief hiatus.

GBPAUD: Possible sell here but if price breaks and closes strongly above the blue line, then the sell is invalid. At the moment, I am still sell biased. Yesterday's candle closed bearish while today, price is making a bullish run. Exercise patience for the bullish run to start showing signs of weakness (multiple bearish close on 1hr/4hrs) and then enter a sell.

AUDUSD: Possible buy here. When you check the weekly time frame, you will notice the consolidation as shown in the orange circle. The consolidation shows a greater percentage of break out to the upside (remember, no one is ever certain of what price will do. The consolidation might even break out to the downside). So we will be watching price reaction at the blue and red supports as marked in the chart. If the blue support holds, then its is a good buy from there but if it doesnt, then it's good to watch the red support but if its break from it, then this forecast becomes invalid.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2019
PIPnator10:

GBPAUD: Possible sell here but if price breaks and closes strongly above the blue line, then the sell is invalid. At the moment, I am still sell biased. Yesterday's candle closed bearish while today, price is making a bullish run. Exercise patience for the bullish run to start showing signs of weakness (multiple bearish close on 1hr/4hrs) and then enter a sell.

AUDUSD: Possible buy here. When you check the weekly time frame, you will notice the consolidation as shown in the orange circle. The consolidation shows a greater percentage of break out to the upside (remember, no one is ever certain of what price will do. The consolidation might even break out to the downside). So we will be watching price reaction at the blue and red supports as marked in the chart. If the blue support holds, then its is a good buy from there but if it doesnt, then it's good to watch the red support but if its break from it, then this forecast becomes invalid.

I have same outlook on GBPAUD.

I'm also hoping that AUDUSD continues bullish, I've been holding since .6930. If .7000 doesn't hold, I could just close grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 7:04am On Jul 23, 2019
rozayx5:

yea

the game is specialty

you see some people come into trading and want to trade all pairs on mt4 with 100$ capital

Suicidal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Bliss955(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2019
SayDeeJay:

Hit me up.
Let me share some quality books with you.
I want to be part of your success story.

Please, it is totally FREE.
Note: I may not be able to send them till later today, as i am away from my PC.

Same applicable to everyone who wants same.
Pls if it ll not b too much work 4 u i am also interested. Eshioaliu@gmail. Tanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2019
Update..
If you took the GBPAUD trade as posted above, then you will be smiling with very good pips now.
AUDUSD, we are still waiting for price reaction at the blue support or even the red support.

Chart on focus here.. USDCAD.
USDCAD is consolidating at the moment but my mind is telling me the sell will continue. Once price doesnt break the blue resistance, then the sell is there but I will advice that you wait for price to break the red support for a sell. At least that gives greater percentage of sell bias.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2019
Likely shorts on UCAD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2019
sundayakasdy:
Hello guys
please..I have been on babypips for sometimes now but I need a physical mentor. am base in Zaria. kindly recommend any good and reliable trader around for me for training and mentorship. thanks

Olufukeji Ejimi (Ex-bank trader and chattered wealth manager). He is based in Kaduna.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by docus: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
PIPnator10:
Update..
If you took the GBPAUD trade as posted above, then you will be smiling with very good pips now.
AUDUSD, we are still waiting for price reaction at the blue support or even the red support.

Chart on focus here.. USDCAD.
USDCAD is consolidating at the moment but my mind is telling me the sell will continue. Once price doesnt break the blue resistance, then the sell is there but I will advice that you wait for price to break the red support for a sell. At least that gives greater percentage of sell bias.

Bro ur analysis is unique keep d good work. Welcome back

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
PIPnator10:

welcome back brov

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by dboy365: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
alphaNomega:

She quit trading, never to return again.

Are you serious or joking? Anyone has her contact? Please private msg me. Thanks!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
pinbar:

yet to take trade here

the support held since last week, the probabilities that oyel will move up look higher but it will not move until some traders on the bullish trade got fed up to close trades in loss. then the price will now leave them behind to prove them right

above the arrow is bullish confirmation. anything below still look risky for the buyers

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
my plan is I will risk SELL any time from now with SL but will hav to monitor the trade till 7pm to close if danger seen

i am selling to buy later. let see if i can profit from mkt plans to trap pple behind

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
dboy365:

Are you serious or joking? Anyone has her contact? Please private msg me. Thanks!

She also said no one should bother talking her out of it. It appears she clearly made her decision.

Babe even deactivated her NL account, a fine trader, I wonder what went wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.