Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (351187 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Ogami Sir

meshpips:

You ought to have added on the pullback.

That's how to be a peak performer in this business.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2019
jamace:
Na so, my brother. However, his stock analysis is still needed in NSEMPA. cheesy

Very funny they do. I think besides his sounding so confident, too overconfident for their likening. Besides, Nigerians are generally defensive, dodgy and suspicious when it comes to money. They believe he wants to persuade them to part with their money and knowing how Nigerians are and how rampant and lucrative scamming and fraud has become, they loathe him and his guts and then unleash those frustrations and vituperations on him. Nigerias no trust themselves. They believe everything and everybody is a scam. Not blaming them though, we have all being taught some bad lessons at one time or the other to have that notion.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jamace(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2019
maryjames9:

Very funny they do. I think besides his sounding so confident, too overconfident for their likening. Besides, Nigerians are generally defensive, dodgy and suspicious when it comes to money. They believe he wants to persuade them to part with their money and knowing how Nigerians are and how rampant and lucrative scamming and fraud has become, they loathe him and his guts and then unleash those frustrations and vituperations on him. Nigerias no trust themselves. They believe everything and everybody is a scam. Not blaming them though, we have all being taught some bad lessons at one time or the other to have that notion.
You nailed it! Genuine money is not easy to come by. So everybody is wary of too good to be true offers.
We hope naija go better one day. Thanks jare.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Analee(f): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2019
Pls I need someone to borrow me money for forex trading.. After 3 or 6 months will d person his or her money back..pls if u d one..kindly reach me on WhatsApp 09031550795
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2019
maryjames9:

The one and only Meshpips. The baddest guy of NSEMPA. WELCOME TO YOUR THREAD. omo this your account go reach 1,000,000 dolls the way I dey see am o. Are you using an expert advisor or what? Yeap one could make greens and profitable but your account hardly have a single red. Mine have greens but at least some reds as well. This gives you a 100 percent certainty of profit. How you take dey do am abeg.

Brotherly, let me say a big thank you for standing for what you know about me and being able to voice out amidst those people.

There are days with red on the account. Earlier this week, I lost almost $800 as I attempted to hold some less experienced traders by the hand and walk them through my thought process. The trade drew down a few pips and all hell broke lose. I got upset with one of them and knew I couldn't trade well in that mind state.

So I cut the trades for a loss close to $800 and took a few hours to cool off. So I experience losses like other traders do.

I don't use expert advisors. I'm a bit old school. I do my VAP computations from first principles using Microsoft Excel to ease the computation.

I update the VAP reading every hour and trade in accordance almost mechanically.

That's how I do what I do.

Thanks again for standing in defence for me.

NOTE: there is UPHILL and there is DOWN HILL.
green days and Red days.
my many mistakes in time past have brought me to where I am today. I am still work in progress

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by teemy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
Each with a 100 pips potential.

EU Long
UCHF Short
GCHF Short
ECHF Short

Use only as confirmation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
oil will sell like no tomorrow soon. i still keep my last trade. she day test my patient ni

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Chai! i type too early, the thin don even did d needful while typing

imagine after 3 days. patient pay

grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
currentprice:
Chai! i type too early, the thin don even did d needful while typing

imagine after 3 days. patient pay

grin

Many congrats bro... Do you plan to leave over the weekend?

Dont know how you do this bro, but one day one day, you will give me a chance to learn grin grin.

Pinbar sent you a pm

Congrats once again

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
pinbar:

with her deceptive action over two days. oyel will rain well with thunder infact anyone sell now even with this long candle will still make 100 or more pips.

to ur question i will close today. halfbread is better than .... though i expect more fall next week but no one can predict whst this US-china "Gele mi ga ju tile o" thingz could do over weekend

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
pinbar:

Dont know how you do this bro, but one day one day, you will give me a chance to learn grin grin.

Pinbar sent you a pm

Congrats once again

u are doing very well na. infact i love ur recent discovery strategy. no one can burn acct with such

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
currentprice:

u are doing very well na. infact i love ur recent discovery strategy. no one can burn acct with such

grin grin

Na that your heavenly lines and some few tips on mental strength i dey eye grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by SayDeeJay: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
currentprice:

with her deceptive action over two days. oyel will rain well with thunder infact anyone sell now even with this long candle will still make 100 or more pips.

to ur question i will close today. halfbread is better than .... though i expect more fall next week but no one can predict whst this US-china "Gele mi ga ju tile o" thingz could do over weekend

grin grin grin

Nawa o! This kind pips compared to the lot size.
I don't even know what to type sef.

Let me just congratulate you Bro. Enjoy your weekend. Lolz

#KnowledgePays

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
either she hit set profit or i close manually . i must do one soon

fingers crossed

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
my eyeing close trade is btw 6 to 7p but it weekend time i cant wait longer. at least i get something from d patient it could go other way too

all trade closed

shop lock till next week

Thank God

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
All demo

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
And we do pull ups

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Shevychen2:

Stop losses are meaningless if you are over exposed already. For example, the gaps happened on Yen pairs. Most of them gapped 45-55 pips and moved lower by another 50-60 pips each before reversal. Assuming you were trading all 7 major yen pairs at once (very poor trading decision), that's around 650pips-800pips of movement. A trader with a $200 account that is trading 0.01 on the 7 pairs plus others (serious overleverage) without stoploss would have seen the account go down to max $120 before recovery which isn't enough for a margin call on most brokers.

If it was a $500 and still 0.01 across the 7 pairs and maybe others (mild overleveraging), it would have gone down max to $420. If the trades were opened with a stop loss, the broker would have closed the trades at market open, assuming the stop loss was already breached by the gap. So the potential loss on both accounts above would be less than 50% of the losses we mentioned earlier.

So the issue wasn't the stop loss or no stop loss. It was the number of open trades and the size of the trades in relation to your account balance.

If the total sum of the potential loss you will make on open trades if they all go against you is more than 10% of your account, you are a high risk trader who shouldn't cry when the market bites hard.

Consider the fact that many professionals treat stop losses in relation to market movement. So, they only lose 1% of their capital when that pair has moved 1%, which is 100pips. This means that before they lose 10% of their balance, all positions must have gone against them by 1000pips. It will take far bigger gaps to cause that kind of loss for them assuming proper pairs diversification. It doesn't make sense to have more than 2-3 JPY pairs open at once, especially in this trade war environment.

So, slapping arbitrary red lines as stop loss won't save you if the maths doesn't add up. Nothing wrong with high risk, betnaija style trading. Just don't cry when the inevitable happens. Especially as an inexperienced trader.
pls i need your help about account funding on darwinex. It is stated on the site that deposits are only allowed from cards which have the anti-fraud 3-D Secure system enabled. How will i know if my mastercard have this feature? Which Nigerian back card have you used for successful deposit in the past?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Run out of gas!!!!

Ooba:
And we do pull ups

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ooba:
Run out of gas!!!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Now the day is over.

God has been good to me.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
meshpips:
Now the day is over.

God has been good to me.

Nice one bro... Nice one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by obumnaeke(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
donsilas:
Hi everyone!

Are you like me who:

a. seeks residual income asides your current income
b. seeks to maximise the foreign exchange market
c. have lost money or blown your account before whilst trading the foreign exchange market yourself
d. is tired of all the analysis, indicators, strategies and the painstaking devotion required to trade
e. does not have all the time to monitor the market because of work...

But, seeks an affordable tool with a profitable historic track record to effectively trade for you virtually!!?

I've a proposition!!!

I bought an Expert Advisor [EA] that meets the above criteria which I'm willing to part with or share with you for a quarter ¼ of the original price.

Immediately you contact me and before you decide whether to get this EA or not, I'd give you:
a. The webpage and telegram page link where I bought it to get more technical details of the EA and it's performance.

Additional Information you need [from YouTube!]
a. Video on how to create a 1 year free VPS on Google Cloud Platform.
b. How to install MT4 on VPS
c. How to install EA on MT4 account

If you're interested, chat me up via whatsapp
on ō8ö³ 75õ 5ø58

Disclaimer:
Currency trading has large potential rewards, but they also have large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in this market. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. The past performance of this trading tool is not indicative of future results.

Hello Famz, pls what do you guys think about this. is it a worthwhile stuff to go into?

Pls I need our opinions
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
obumnaeke:

Hello Famz, pls what do you guys think about this. is it a worthwhile stuff to go into?

Pls I need our opinions

What i think ? i think the disclaimer is on point grin grin

Do your due diligence

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Shevychen2: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
femora007:
pls i need your help about account funding on darwinex. It is stated on the site that deposits are only allowed from cards which have the anti-fraud 3-D Secure system enabled. How will i know if my mastercard have this feature? Which Nigerian back card have you used for successful deposit in the past?
None. Bank wire is my preferred option.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by epirumhe: 4:09am On Aug 31, 2019
Hello house,
Pls I need a good Samaritan to couch me on forex trading.. I have no idea on it. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 5:06am On Aug 31, 2019
Shevychen2:

None. Bank wire is my preferred option.
thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by dalass(f): 5:44am On Aug 31, 2019
docus:

Pls which good broker accepts voters card

Tifia.com does. They accept voter's card and good thing is they also have am office at Lagos. Money withdrawal processed in 3 hours
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2019
Always do your own checks before you deposit money with any broker. There are a lot of scam forex brokers out there!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by franticfargo66: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2019
meshpips:
Now the day is over.

God has been good to me.

@meshpips, are you by any chance on Swngfish's discord community?
cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Opengates(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2019
pinbar:

if you took the trade, congrats. Manage your trade accordingly. i may not update again

Weldone sir.

Kudos to you all.

Forex all the way...

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.