Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (352671 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sell EurNzd

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
redsox11:
Hi Meshpips, wonderful result, more than fantastic. Thumbs up.

If I may, take what you can from this particular post.

I have in the past traded close to this way but very less aggressive now, adding more trades for recovery or entering more when it's going my way. It's fantastic way to trade. It does maximize your profit to the fullest.

My mentor and one other guy trade exact same way, the other guy is trading for a very big firm managing millions of $$ right now. My mentor is a retail trader, he likes to be his own boss.

I want to point out what he does. Every month, he start out with 6000 AU dollars in his account, he trades less aggressive first week to build FOREIGN CAP (this help to protect starting balance and get some initial profit). After getting some foreign cap, then he hit the market hard and aggressive with the initial profit until end of the month, then he withdraw everything and start over with 6k AU dollars.

The highest I've seen from him is 6k-45k in a month. He's got a lot of bad days too, a lot of times that he had to cut all trade for -5k , -7k AU dollars BUT he always protect starting balance. If he goes aggressive after getting some FOREIGN cap and get hit by the market, he goes back to protecting his starting balance and try to build FOREIGN cap.

Problem most ppl have when trying to trade this way is NOT KNOWING when to throw in the towel and accept loss, to then start to build again.

Good luck and enjoy your success.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 4:27am On Sep 02, 2019
pinbar:
Sell EurNzd

Missed this, I'll be joining later today... same setup
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 6:05am On Sep 02, 2019
Possible EU sell . Not a signal o

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 6:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Buy GbpChf

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 6:17am On Sep 02, 2019
Tinyemeka:

You do different currency pairs based on their market sessions?

It is one of the ways of improving ones trading performance. I trade pairs in which it is DAY (bank hours in their own country).

Think about it, the major transactions will be done when banks are open in the country.

I am of the opinion that doing this greatly improves my profit bottom line.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2019
redsox11:
Hi Meshpips, wonderful result, more than fantastic. Thumbs up.

If I may, take what you can from this particular post.

I have in the past traded close to this way but very less aggressive now, adding more trades for recovery or entering more when it's going my way. It's fantastic way to trade. It does maximize your profit to the fullest.

My mentor and one other guy trade exact same way, the other guy is trading for a very big firm managing millions of $$ right now. My mentor is a retail trader, he likes to be his own boss.

I want to point out what he does. Every month, he start out with 6000 AU dollars in his account, he trades less aggressive first week to build FOREIGN CAP (this help to protect starting balance and get some initial profit). After getting some foreign cap, then he hit the market hard and aggressive with the initial profit until end of the month, then he withdraw everything and start over with 6k AU dollars.

The highest I've seen from him is 6k-45k in a month. He's got a lot of bad days too, a lot of times that he had to cut all trade for -5k , -7k AU dollars BUT he always protect starting balance. If he goes aggressive after getting some FOREIGN cap and get hit by the market, he goes back to protecting his starting balance and try to build FOREIGN cap.

Problem most ppl have when trying to trade this way is NOT KNOWING when to throw in the towel and accept loss, to then start to build again.

Good luck and enjoy your success.

Thanks bro.

Very insightful!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2019
@currentprice , whats your thought about this level, my chart is still interpreting sell and waiting to see what price does at that level

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 02, 2019
pinbar:

why not shop for a better spread friendly broker .
Like what?
Do you think coinexx is better?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 02, 2019
pinbar:
Buy GbpChf

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 6:34am On Sep 02, 2019
Very ambitious dont you think cool . sorry for late alert but price still good to buy

Buy NzdChf

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 7:16am On Sep 02, 2019
Intra-day ; Are we going to see some retracement on EUR pairs? before any short continuation ?
I'm banking on retracement.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2019
pinbar:
Possible EU sell . Not a signal o

@pinbar, with European PMI better than expected,will eur still be a sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2019
USDJPY:

sell continuation from the hour starting 10 am?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2019
I followed ateentrader. That's his name on Twitter and ig

I'm trying to model my style after his anyway. But it's not yet in one place. Up today down tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2019
meshpips:

Exness has the best spread that I know of.

I used them back in 2010 for a client and it was pretty good.

I think they now have a Regional Representative here in Nigeria. You can check them out.

yes am even using them now their spread are good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by thatebonyiboy(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2019
Who trades Volatility Index here??

Decided to face the Vol Index for the rest of the year. It pays better.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2019
Did you read the review on https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5828/www.exness.com

you will want to be careful

GladmanGoddey:

yes am even using them now their spread are good

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2019
Ooba:
Did you read the review on https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5828/www.exness.com

ok will a take a look at it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ooba:

Most of the reviews are not to be taken as some negative reviews are as a result of one moment of unsatisfactory service which is not enough to make a good broker bad.
Once a broker is regulated by a top regulatory agency, has good or excellent execution, good cs, easy deposit and withdrawal. You are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kkins25(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
meshpips:

Exness has the best spread that I know of.

I used them back in 2010 for a client and it was pretty good.

I think they now have a Regional Representative here in Nigeria. You can check them out.

can we talk 2019?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by essay123(m): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Pls has anyone used koulee forex trade copier. Any advice or life experiences
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
USDJPY

Supply differential seen on M5 chart.

106.37 is good for a sell trade.

Target 105.75
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
thatebonyiboy:
Who trades Volatility Index here??

Decided to face the Vol Index for the rest of the year. It pays better.
What is it about? can you throw more light on it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by thatebonyiboy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
GladmanGoddey:

What is it about? can you throw more light on it?

Almost like Forex, but more volatile pairs. Has no business with fundamental. So purely technical and sentimental analysis
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
thatebonyiboy:

Almost like Forex, but more volatile pairs. Has no business with fundamental. So purely technical and sentimental analysis

I trade it once in a while. Extremely volatile.

Current running trade, one hit tp

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
pinbar:
@currentprice , whats your thought about this level, my chart is still interpreting sell and waiting to see what price does at that level

same here but me waiting to see how price react at those levels

patient is d key

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.