Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (352665 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
thatebonyiboy:

Almost like Forex, but more volatile pairs. Has no business with fundamental. So purely technical and sentimental analysis
which broker offers it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by thatebonyiboy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
which broker offers it

Binary.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Pinbar has been banned for five days.
Though I lost on his gbpchf buy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by franticfargo66: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
meshpips:

Yes, I am.

Ha... Praise God, fellow Nairalander in a place I thought I was all alone haha...

I posted a message in there looking for you (3:30pm Nigerian time).

Tag me in there to reply so we can find each other boss grin tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
franticfargo66:

Ha... Praise God, fellow Nairalander in a place I thought I was all alone haha...

I posted a message in there looking for you (3:30pm Nigerian time).

Tag me in there to reply so we can find each other boss grin tongue

Kindly send me your discord username via whatsapp.

Check my signature.

Thanks!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
thatebonyiboy:

Binary.com
Are they in Nigeria?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Best broker for easy withdrawal and deposit with low spread?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
infofirst:

Most of the reviews are not to be taken as some negative reviews are as a result of one moment of unsatisfactory service which is not enough to make a good broker bad.
Once a broker is regulated by a top regulatory agency, has good or excellent execution, good cs, easy deposit and withdrawal. You are good to go.
But this exness has gone from bad to worse. I reactivated my account recently and I found out they have now weak country regulation unlike 3 years ago. I noticed that I was put under Saint Vincent and granadenes which is not even on their webpage or so, and under a Nigeria phone number which is a very weak regulation, despite I was even managing their Cyprus regulations before. I guess as a Nigeria now, it's under white label broker rather than introducing brokers. I withdrew all my balance 3 yaers ago for pepperstone .But recently , feeling to reactivate, which I did, but what I discovered made me not to deposit money at all.
Now spread is nothing to write home about, and the price movements was not the way it used to be, so I think they have liquidity problems now. I don't know why it's difficult for many of them to put us under strict regulations like FCA or AISIC. I believe it's because of manipulation and cheating they are used to..

Not only them now, but lots of mushroom brokers. A lot of traders are loosing interest in Forex or currency tradings for other markets too, so those mushroom brokers that can't stand the test of times too are changing their game plan. Many fellow traders need to shine their eyes while depositing and watch, with key interest the brokers behaviours during live markets not demo, without depositing. I even learnt that many offshores brokers hardly pass their clients orders to live server or ecn but rather demo, but you will think you are trading live. It's better safe than sorry and watch your brokers with keen interest. This is one of the reasons I still find it difficult to leave global prime and pepperstone. Just few of my experiences recently though.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
priceaction:

I even learnt that many offshores brokers hardly pass their clients orders to live server or ecn but rather demo, but you will think you are trading live. It's better safe than sorry and watch your brokers with keen interest. This is one of the reasons I still find it difficult to leave global prime and pepperstone. Just few of my experiences recently though.

Thanks for the update bro.

Regarding whether or not orders are routed to the interbank, we need to understand that there are Class A Brokers and Class B brokers .
Class A would route all orders to the interbank and as such, have no conflict of interest with the Trader.

Class B brokers on the other hand, (knowing fully well that MOST Traders would end up crashing their account within 90 days (maximum), do not bother to route the trades to the interbank.

Rather, they "take the other side of your own positions" by choosing to just put your order on paper. This is a RISK they take but it is worthwhile most times because once the Trader crashes his account (or they subtly help you do this through various tricks), the whole money becomes theirs.

Class B brokers take this risk and are usually rewarded greatly because the Trader's account would usually crash within a space of 90 days.

I really don't fault them for doing this, the only thing I frown at is when they go down-right dirty and use trick to make the Trader's account crash.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by thatebonyiboy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Are they in Nigeria?

No.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
meshpips:

Thanks for the update bro.

Regarding whether or not orders are routed to the interbank, we need to understand that there are Class A Brokers and Class B brokers .
Class A would route all orders to the interbank and as such, have no conflict of interest with the Trader.

Class B brokers on the other hand, (knowing fully well that MOST Traders would end up crashing their account within 90 days (maximum), do not bother to route the trades to the interbank.

Rather, they "take the other side of your own positions" by choosing to just put your order on paper. This is a RISK they take but it is worthwhile most times because once the Trader crashes his account (or they subtly help you do this through various tricks), the whole money becomes theirs.

Class B brokers take this risk and are usually rewarded greatly because the Trader's account would usually crash within a space of 90 days.

I really don't fault them for doing this, the only thing I frown at is when they go down-right dirty and use trick to make the Trader's account crash.

Example of class A broker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
GBPUSD just had a huge jump to the UPSIDE as shown by VAP in the just completed hour.

Do well to take buy positions.

I recommend a buy limit at 1.2040
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
wiconse:

Example of class A broker

Whether Class A or Class B, truth is that most traders crash their accounts within the first 2 to 5 days after funding. The most important thing is to look for broker with tight spread and one with guaranteed issue less and instant withdrawals. Then all left is for you toaximize your profits with as little slippage as possible. Like it or not, the market use the funds of the million loosers to reward and pay the hundreds winners. You don't expect brokers not to do Same. I don't care how the brokers pay me except when I am trading on an account of millions of dollars or hundred of thousand dollars.

I love clicking that withdrawal icon on my dashboard and the sound of credit alert with my capital intact. My biggest concern is to protect my initial deposit and make profits daily. That is all that concern me and that should be all traders concern.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
maryjames9:

Whether Class A or Class B, truth is that most traders crash their accounts within the first 2 to 5 days after funding. The most important thing is to look for broker with tight spread and one with guaranteed issue less and instant withdrawals. Then all left is for you toaximize your profits with as little slippage as possible. Like it or not, the market use the funds of the million loosers to reward and pay the hundreds winners. You don't expect brokers not to do Same. I don't care how the brokers pay me except when I am trading on an account of millions of dollars or hundred of thousand dollars.

I love clicking that withdrawal icon on my dashboard and the sound of credit alert with my capital intact. My biggest concern is to protect my initial deposit. That is all that concern me and that should be all traders concern.

So which broker do you use
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
meshpips:
GBPUSD just had a huge jump to the UPSIDE as shown by VAP in the just completed hour.

Do well to take buy positions.

I recommend a buy limit at 1.2040

Am with you boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
infofirst:

Am with you boss.

Yes o. The guy sabi GU very well but let the guy tell you when he exit o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Furthermore , I trade NASDAQ (nas100) alot, infact that's my major instrument with very few gold and usdjpy. In all these, in summary
My major broker offer me
NASDAQ spread in 99% of the running time of my trading=1pip(no single commission). Very predictable, very liquid index with nice movements. What else am I looking for?
Usdjpy, most times, I get 1 to 1.2pips (spread+commission)
Gold, most of the running time especially from 6am GMT, I get average of 1.2 pips in spread, no commission.
If I trade and I lose, I know it's my trading method, not some brokers manipulations.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
wiconse:
Pinbar has been banned for five days.
Though I lost on his gbpchf buy

That's the problem posting. You make an innocent comment then bam!!! You've been banned for days.

Messed up.

Today's GBPUSD drop was unexpected (by me). Made some gains off it anyway.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
priceaction:

But this exness has gone from bad to worse. I reactivated my account recently and I found out they have now weak country regulation unlike 3 years ago. I noticed that I was put under Saint Vincent and granadenes which is not even on their webpage or so, and under a Nigeria phone number which is a very weak regulation, despite I was even managing their Cyprus regulations before. I guess as a Nigeria now, it's under white label broker rather than introducing brokers. I withdrew all my balance 3 yaers ago for pepperstone .But recently , feeling to reactivate, which I did, but what I discovered made me not to deposit money at all.
Now spread is nothing to write home about, and the price movements was not the way it used to be, so I think they have liquidity problems now. I don't know why it's difficult for many of them to put us under strict regulations like FCA or AISIC. I believe it's because of manipulation and cheating they are used to..

Not only them now, but lots of mushroom brokers. A lot of traders are loosing interest in Forex or currency tradings for other markets too, so those mushroom brokers that can't stand the test of times too are changing their game plan. Many fellow traders need to shine their eyes while depositing and watch, with key interest the brokers behaviours during live markets not demo, without depositing. I even learnt that many offshores brokers hardly pass their clients orders to live server or ecn but rather demo, but you will think you are trading live. It's better safe than sorry and watch your brokers with keen interest. This is one of the reasons I still find it difficult to leave global prime and pepperstone. Just few of my experiences recently though.

Any experience with Liteforex? Someone kept advertising their services to me but I am skeptical.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
priceaction:
Furthermore , I trade NASDAQ (nas100) alot, infact that's my major instrument with very few gold and usdjpy. In all these, in summary
My major broker offer me
NASDAQ spread in 99% of the running time of my trading=1pip(no single commission). Very predictable, very liquid index with nice movements. What else am I looking for?
Usdjpy, most times, I get 1 to 1.2pips (spread+commission)
Gold, most of the running time especially from 6am GMT, I get average of 1.2 pips in spread, no commission.
If I trade and I lose, I know it's my trading method, not some brokers manipulations.

Yes o my brother. Dollar must me made. I enjoyed your write-up, but I quite differ with you on your last paragraph. I can name a broker that do market manipulations in order to make their clients lose money. This broker closed my account before it hit the stop loss and I still have enough margin to complete the trade. I still use them but only for close friends. One thing I don't do is recommend broker for people who wants me to trade their account because some of them can later say na me recommend broker because I wan transfer their money, WHEN I DONT EVEN KNOW THEIR DASHBOARD DETAILS.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Omo. Euro High Impact news wan blow my phone battery for myfxbook o. Waris happening?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
maryjames9:
Omo. Euro High Impact news wan blow my phone battery for myfxbook o. Waris happening?

You tell us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
alphaNomega:

You tell us.

Now that you ask, let's move forward and not backwards. Volatility gonna drop tomorrow because it is US Labour Day. Anybody that want to trade should stay clear.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
maryjames9:

Now that you ask, let's move forward and not backwards. Volatility gonna drop tomorrow because it is US Labour Day. Anybody that want to trade should stay clear.

Is today not Labour day? GBPUSD moved a lot for the expected low volatility today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
maryjames9:

You must have been given an account officer. Call their customer care and let them tell you your account officer. He/she will mail you on how to make payments.

They accept online transfers or mobile payment(make sure you put your WALLET ID on remarks/narration/description or you use teller to pay into their accounts but include your WALLET ID

Please I need your whatsApp number, am getting confused
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
alphaNomega:

Any experience with Liteforex? Someone kept advertising their services to me but I am skeptical.
Not at all. I never trade anything with them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
alphaNomega:

Is today not Labour day? GBPUSD moved a lot for the expected low volatility today.

Yeah, you right my bad. Thought it is tomorrow. Today's volatility especially on Gbp was massive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.