Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (351421 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
meshpips:
Now, this day, I speak these words into the air, all of nature, the living and celestials hear me:

Anyone who has openly spoken against me, if ever you use my trade recommendation, untold hardship, grief and misfortune will befall you and all that pertains to you. I speak this day in the name of the One who I serve with my life. Except you come back openly and retract all that you have said, this will remain irreversible.

A word of caution:

In your best interest, do not attempt to test whether or not what I have written above will work if you fall into the category of people.

Ever since I have come on this platform(2014),I have never seen anyone so dumb and stupid as you are. for your mind,so all your trade calls have been making millions for people,you are a unrepentant ignoramus.I always think Messip is mature and sensible,lo and behold the opposite is true, So you did something wrong,we should commend and praise you abi? please take your mumu trade calls away from here. we have seen intelligent people give calls here without making noise,infofirst even gave money out to encourage and support newbies without asking for Thanksgiving. if you do not repent,you will soon go to jail. Nonsense!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ogboraph:
If you love money and want to make good profit this week to next week buy GBPUSD AND EURUSD NOW from this point with me and leave it to Run to the top of 1.24100 the 1.25000 GBPUSD

Seconded!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
infofirst:

GBPUSD ******
After taking the profit, price dropped and I expected a stop around 1.232*. It happened. I took a buy but with the way the daily eventually closed, I have to adjust my tp to 1.2350 as I smell price might want to retest 1.228** region especially with big news coming. So what I choose to do is to set a pending buy now at 1.2290. Tp 1.2550. Mental Sl..

Plan your trade and trade your plan.
infofirst:

Humm... Hotforex account picked my pending at exactly 1.2290 but pepperstone picked a pending I set at 1.2290 at 1.2282....With my short experience with pepperstone. I could say there execution speed is faster then hotforex own. Yet they allowed slippage during nfp on a pending order with 8pips whereas hotforex picked on spot. Indeed, there is no perfect broker.
Note... I recently opened an account with pepperstone with $100.

Last update.... I now place a SL at BE. Happy green piping week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
infofirst:

Last update.... I now place a SL at BE. Happy green piping week.
Hello sir, can i disturb you . what's the average spread you get on AUNZD , NZDCAD , CADCHF and GBPNZD on your Hotforex account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ejosh4(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
meshpips:
Now, this day, I speak these words into the air, all of nature, the living and celestials hear me:

Anyone who has openly spoken against me, if ever you use my trade recommendation, untold hardship, grief and misfortune will befall you and all that pertains to you. I speak this day in the name of the One who I serve with my life. Except you come back openly and retract all that you have said, this will remain irreversible.

A word of caution:

In your best interest, do not attempt to test whether or not what I have written above will work if you fall into the category of people.
After begging to be funded 200k and throwing it all away, u think untold hardship, grief and misfortune is not upon you yet?.... Karma is at your door... Kindly open

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
TheYoda:
Hello sir, can i disturb you . what's the average spread you get on AUNZD , NZDCAD , CADCHF and GBPNZD on your Hotforex account?

HI sir, disturb keh. Here to help each other out. I usually do not trade most cross pairs. On and off I check GBPNZD but I tried to check em out for you and they are ANZD...3.4pips NZDCAD..5 CADCHF... 3.9 GBPNZD... 4.6

I went further to compare those pairs with my other brokers, Activtrades and pepperstone. Pepperstone has lower spread for the four pairs above

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
infofirst:

HI sir, disturb keh. Here to help each other out. I usually do not trade most cross pairs. On and off I check GBPNZD but I tried to check em out for you and they are ANZD...3.4pips NZDCAD..5 CADCHF... 3.9 GBPNZD... 4.6

I went further to compare those pairs with my other brokers, Activtrades and pepperstone. Pepperstone has lower spread for the four pairs above
Thanks a lot for the information. Yes Pepperstone and IC Market have fantastic spread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by drpips1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
ejosh4:

After begging to be funded 200k and throwing it all away, u think untold hardship, grief and misfortune is not upon you yet?.... Karma is at your door... Kindly open

Very funny guy sounding deluded, i wonder that kind of god that is only master of destroying and not the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Zither(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
priceaction:
Monday tonic:

PLAN YOUR TRADES: i can bet 100$ evry single noob trader that its always losing NEVER plan what he should do, before even open the trading software !! you NEED to have pre-analized the market for the next day/week and just wait for the right conditions to enter, not just turn on the PC, open the software and start to hunt/force a trade just because (that its soo noob... please stop)

FOLLOW YOUR RULES: the ONLY way to be consistent is if you FOLLOW the same rules/conditions to enter/exit the market.. period; if you dont do it you are random trading with random results every single time until you blow your account (and it WILL happen if you trade like that)

guess what?? the supposed "edge" you have only works if you take it EXACTLY the same type of signals everytime !!! (dohh)

oh !!! i forgot, the 1 or 2% rule you wil NEVER EVER going to grow your account to meaningfull levels (unless you have millions already). that "rule" its just a crutch for bad traders that never knows whats its going to happen with their trades once they place them. Smart traders know when to hold on, when to enter, and when to exit or walk away using a robust entry and exit strategy.
I learnt something from my old Australian daddy, Never look at the money, but build robust strategy that can give +20pips daily or about 100 net pips and strike when the need be, then gradually increase your lots.

You won't believe that within 3 years of consistency, and learning from mistakes, you might have gotten to 20lot per trade which is around $4k per day on US dollar account. And some days give you far more than expected or even less, but weekly netpips matter alot without over trading. The problem will you be patience and still be descipline to maintain the rules and cut your losses while you keep learning?
If you are day trader like me: usgold, nass100 are easy market that can give you easy 20pips per trade/day. Just learn the act of their trading and loiter around some minutes after major news at times on those pairs in related to your strategies.
After your success, close your market for the day.
My is my personal aim and project, but might be useful for someone. Happy week ahead.

This is beautifully sound. Herein lies the map to success in trading. Thank you for this.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Zither(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
double post smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
A great individual indeed!

Zither:

This is beautifully sound. Herein lies the map to success in trading. Thank you for this.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Zither(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
saxy4c:
A great individual indeed!

and consistently inspiring along with many others even though I shall refrain from calling their names but they are known by others. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
UsdCad short active.

Check our why here I sold the pair >>> https://9jaforextrader..com/2019/10/trade-setups-for-2nd-week-of-october.html?m=1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Alert : oil(WTI,BRENT)is good for buy right now!!!

Our in House Oil experts
pls take look
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kantin: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
good day fellow traders, I am want to steam line my trading to only GBP pairs, any body with information, strategy on how to succeed on trading GBP pairs should please help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
kantin:
good day fellow traders, I am want to steam line my trading to only GBP pairs, any body with information, strategy on how to succeed on trading GBP pairs should please help.

Start with only ONE pair, I'd recommend GBPUSD or GBPJPY. Join their interactive threads on forèxfactory or tradingview to have an idea of what other traders are doing. Make your own analysis, be patient, take a decision.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 12:24am On Oct 08, 2019
GBP forgot something down there. Plan your trade and trade your plan.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:58am On Oct 08, 2019
USDJPY

Sell limit @ 107.43

Stop loss : 70

Target : open

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kantin: 6:26am On Oct 08, 2019
alphaNomega:

Start with only ONE pair, I'd recommend GBPUSD or GBPJPY. Join their interactive threads on forèxfactory or tradingview to have an idea of what other traders are doing. Make your own analysis, be patient, take a decision.

thanks, how do I join the group mentioned above, can you please link me up?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by BullBearMkt(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2019
meshpips:
USDJPY

Sell limit @ 107.43

Stop loss : 70

Target : open
...so that you can curse anyone that take your trade call and try to caution you when misleading people? Is this also from VWAP? lol!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2019
BullBearMkt:

...so that you can curse anyone that take your trade call and try to caution you when misleading people? Is this also from VWAP? lol!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

What is today's high for UJ?

How many pips draw down did you see on that trade from the entry price?

I am still waiting to see anyone here with more precise entries than mine.

If you can't do better than me regarding entries, please SHUT UP and learn.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2019
Many have spoken openly against the VAP technique. They have said that the method is no good. Yet none has been able to get more precise entries using their own method.

Sincerely, I see that quite a number of traders here just have 'bad belle'. Trading is a lonely business and it is of no benefit for me to keep engaging in needless e-fights.

I might very well stop posting on this thread. Let's allow the future decide who turns out a great trader.

All the best in your endeavour everyone.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2019
child post. precise entry wey no fit put thousand of dollar into the acct. is that precise entry grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Opengates(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Wait for EURNZD to break through Support and momentum candle formed before entering this trade

AUDNZD yesterday's trade has entered BE and still moving, with yet another persistent sell signals this morning.

Forex all the way...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2019
infofirst:
Usdjpy... I feels 107.4*-6*...108? Anything is possible in this market. Never say never. I struggled to join the sell along the way and exit. Now I will be eyeing 107.4*-107.6* to rejoin the seller iff...

Inside life.... Somebody was calling 108 when I dropped this mean while, there is still an hedge trade at 108xxxo... We no forget o

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2019
Gbp pairs will make many people smile today, gbp/nzd over 180 pips, gbp/aud over 110 pips, gbp/chf over 80 pips, gbp/jpy over 80 pips. Just an update on gbp pairs

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2019
Usoil has started falling again, it might retest 51 level, tomorrow EIA crude oil stock change might be a decider
@currentprice, pls ur opinion
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2019
Bull and bear will eat, I am GBP bull. My BE SL was taken. Which ever side you belong to, Kindly ensure you bull or bear at the right price and respect risk management. Only the pigs will be slaughtered.
Am following to know when to buy again.

Note...Am expecting my Oga thats risking too much to post the trades calls of those high lot size GBP buy o so that the beginners that were motivated with green pips can also see what big red pips in real acct looks like too.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2019
infofirst:
Bull and bear will eat, I am GBP bull. My BE SL was taken. Which ever side you belong to, Kindly ensure you bull or bear at the right price and respect risk management. Only the pigs will be slaughtered.
Am following to know when to buy again.

Note...Am expecting my Oga thats risking too much to post the trades calls of those high lot size GBP buy o so that the beginners that were motivated with green pips can also see what big red pips in real acct looks like too.

There is likely going to be a reversal very soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2019
pls anyone using fresh forex in the house,I leaving my former forex landlord (FTXM). There spread quite far better from what I can see.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2019
longlife20:
Usoil has started falling again, it might retest 51 level, tomorrow EIA crude oil stock change might be a decider
@currentprice, pls ur opinion

in my own opinion oyel still in BUYING territory until 52.10 taken out.. few pips away

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.