Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,973 members, 7,866,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (353770 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
meshpips:

I nor go answer you.
The next time you check, you will see a LIVE funded account with over $25,000 in it.
You don blow this one too? even though I know it's fictitious 25k account. Super demo trader, live account bomber.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Which one i wan talk about now, che na the test wey you dey fail up and down.

OR All the people wey you dey dupe to deposit in their account wey you dey blow their money up and down.

If I hear you mention VAP again here or anything close to that again here, I GO TEAR YOU HOT E-SLAP to reset your brain.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
meshpips:
Bloody cow**d!!! You for accept na. You would have been disgraced openly.
Meshpips, I come dey think am… make you no go get depression oh… Sorry ndo… (as my urhobo people dey talk am).

But na you dey go dey pass your boundary… You know no say I be your baba for this forex. You think say na by they shout VAP everywhere they attract newbie and collect their money be make you good trader.

I dey teach ppl free, I no dey collect money.

Meshpips, no vex you hear, maybe I too hard on you … Make you too dey calm down, dey look road before you cross ba.

Na Yoruba people say, if you use left hand correct your child, you go use right hand draw am closer again.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by damilare96(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sir please do you have a group i can sharpen my forex skill ?
redsox11:
Meshpips, I come dey think am… make you no go get depression oh… Sorry ndo… (as my urhobo people dey talk am).

But na you dey go dey pass your boundary… You know no say I be your baba for this forex. You think say na by they shout VAP everywhere they attract newbie and collect their money be make you good trader.

Meshpips, no vex you hear, maybe I too hard on you … Make you too dey calm down, dey look road before you cross ba.

Na Yoruba people say, if you use left hand correct your child, you go use right hand draw am closer again.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
TheYoda:

Trade update and still waiting for other currencies to get to the pivot lines for entry.
pls can you share your pivot indicator?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
damilare96:
Sir please do you have a group i can sharpen my forex skill ?
No, I don't have any group. Contact Pinbar, I believe he's got a free group to lear from.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by damilare96(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Thank you
redsox11:
No, I don't have any group. Contact Pinbar, I believe he's got a free group to lear from.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
redsox11:

Smallie, accept the challenge na if you nor dey fear disgrace

Shebi your mouth dey sharp.

Take the Enfoid test, if you pass am make I bend.

Small boy. Accept the challenge if dem born you well.

You go know say shoe get size

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by DrChukki: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Please who knows a FOREX Trading/Training WhatsApp or Telegram group where I can network with other traders?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Doing some other broker research, I'm surprised to see there's a lot of scam brokers.
Some of the scam brokers.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
For daily chart.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
meshpips:

Smallie, accept the challenge na if you nor dey fear disgrace

Shebi your mouth dey sharp.

Take the Enfoid test, if you pass am make I bend.

Small boy. Accept the challenge if dem born you well.

You go know say shoe get size
You’re like a pig, you will enjoy dragging me in the mud like yourself. As that’s your regular forte.

Reply me by the time you have myfxbook link live account, that you traded for 1 WEEK.
As I know it takes you 2-3 days to blow account, rubbish.

You’re a total newbie where I dey, I will school you. Don’t worry, I won’t be replying you. Me and you no day same level.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
redsox11:
You’re like a pig, you will enjoy dragging me in the mud like yourself. As that’s your regular forte.

Reply me by the time you have myfxbook link live account, that you traded for 1 WEEK.
As I know it takes you 2-3 days to blow account, rubbish.

You’re a total newbie where I dey, I will school you. Don’t worry, I won’t be replying you. Me and you no day same level.

Stop being a cow**rd! Accept the challenge. Don't worry about the disgrace, all men sabi say I pass you for trading matter.

Just try nor too disgrace your papa name. Accept if them born you well

NOTE: If you don't brace up and accept to be openly disgraced within the next 24 hours, I will stop responding to a lily - livered, mouth making, suck*r like you!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
[trade] war happening live in nairaland....

both countries [moniker] slamming each other tariffs [dares]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
wamiikechukwu:
[trade] war happening live in nairaland....

both countries [moniker] slamming each other tariffs [dares]

The guy nor fit ever accept.

Him nor dey fear ni?

You don see where person wan take shame chop "winsh"?

Body go tell am, make e just make the mistake accept the challenge. He go learn respect by force.

Small boy like am.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
See my life, this small boy wey dey blow account for 2days dey follow me argue. Boy learn to pick your fight.

I promise not to reply you again, you are dragging me inside MUD with you grin grin grin

Let settle it once and for all grin grin

Meshpips, I be your papa for forex... no argument about that. Take it or take it grin grin

If you no gree... simple... put your money on it , small money 35k bet.... I'm better trade than you are

We will choose someone to give the money here... WE WILL SHOW LIVE MYFXBOOK to prove it, the winner take the money... Tender your Myfxbook now, i'll tender mine..

Do you even have LIVE myfxbook?? The Bleep outta here Meshpips grin grin grin

Account BOMBER grin grin Misery loves company grin grin grin

Buh-bye
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 2:42am On Oct 09, 2019
redsox11:
See my life, this small boy wey dey blow account for 2days dey follow me argue. Boy learn to pick your fight.

I promise not to reply you again, you are dragging me inside MUD with you grin grin grin

Meshpips, I be your papa for forex... no argument about that. Take it or take it grin grin

If you no gree... simple... put your money on it , small money 35k bet.... I'm better trade than you are

We will choose someone to give the money here... WE WILL SHOW LIVE MYFXBOOK to prove it, the winner take the money... Tender your Myfxbook now, i'll tender mine..

Buh-bye
grin grin

Agreed! Maryjames9 will serve as the arbiter and will be in custody of the money from both parties.

We will trade SILVER.

When should we start?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 4:22am On Oct 09, 2019
redsox11:

[s]Account BOMBER grin grin Misery loves company grin grin grin[/s]

Buh-bye
grin grin

*Grabs bucket of popcorn ..... Now this has gotten my attention... Let the competition begins , makes the thread alive and interesting . Please no more insults .... we the association of readers and traders want a healthy , clean competition .

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by blackman007: 4:53am On Oct 09, 2019
pinbar:

*Grabs bucket of popcorn ..... Now this has gotten my attention... Let the competition begins , makes the thread alive and interesting . Please no more insults .... we the association of readers and traders want a healthy , clean competition .

Sir I’ve been waiting to discuss somethings with you about forex after someone mentioned you have a group where you help beginners and holds interactive sessions... I’ll like get in touch with you... we can preferably talk on what’s app if you don’t mind...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 5:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Are you wankers here to trade foréx or trade words? Getting a margin call is very frustrating, we know, and sympathize with you, but you should learn from your mistakes and make better calls in the future. Not this mudslinging contest that neither adds or removes anything from your account.

There are thousands of trading systems out there. Pick anyone you feel comfortable with, test it, tweak it, learn how to make it work for you! Sometimes you may need to combine various methods, there are times you only need one. Always keep learning and earning more profits. That is why we are here!

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Donvic4u(m): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2019
mesmer:
✅✅We are always buying Skrill at your rate.

✅✅We are always buying at your rate Neteller.

✅✅Instant payment guaranteed.

✅✅Bring Escrow, it is preferred.

✅✅Shop is always open 24/7.

✅✅Whatsapp is the office...

✅✅Dm me for a faster response.

Stop flooding this thread and create your own

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Sorry, last post. Can't help it.

Meshpips, I have myfxbook link account ALREADY. What do you think? I've been demo trading like you and blowing account all this while.

Let's put the bet and submit myfxbook we both traded , minimum history on it should be 1 month. I've the linked account and I'm ready to go now.
You don't have yet? you just want to start build/blow another?? you've been trading all this time? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2019
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Right angle trianglar method of trading.. ,Back to square one ,Abi na starting point....blow away competition....... waiting for the owner of the market to act ....... grin

Grabs cashew nuts...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2019
redsox11:
Sorry, last post. Can't help it.

Meshpips, I have myfxbook link account ALREADY. What do you think? I've been demo trading like you and blowing account all this while.

Let's put the bet and submit myfxbook we both traded , minimum history on it should be 1 month. I've the linked account and I'm ready to go now.
You don't have yet? you just want to start build/blow another?? you've been trading all this time? shocked shocked

You be olodo ni? Abi na so English dey hard you?

Let's trade SILVER exclusively for the next one week. Send you 35k to maryjames9 and I will do same.

After one week, the person with the higher profit takes all the 70k.

Nor try to dodge oh!

If you chicken out, your name will be REDCHICKEN from this day onwards.

"REDCHICKEN" don't I just love that name?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2019
Yo! redchicken,

food is ready!

Come here!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2019
USDGOLD ..... may get to 15199 ( like 90 pips ahead before resting)
Long @ 15067 already, jumping like a rabbit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2019
*Beloved, Calm Down!*

We had not seen each other for about 30 years. The Lord has been kind to me. When I saw him again - this time at a hotel lobby - he was looking simple. He wore simple Ankara attire. I felt touched. He walked up to me and was glad to see me again. But deep within me I was not impressed with his status compared to mine and poor me, I couldn't hide it. We exchanged contact details and I could see the joy in him as he collected mine.

I told him I will drop him home in my brand new Range Rover and I pointed it to him. He declined and said he had already called for his car. It looked old, a 2001 Honda Accord.

I invited him the next day for lunch at my house. A part of me wanted to impress him - To show off my success and affluence to him, while another was to discuss opportunities and possibly help him.

He drove to Parkview where I lived. He looked impressed with my home. I had taken a heavy mortgage. In fact I was heavily in debt. We had lunch. He told me he was into small business and particularly real estate. I brought up more business discussions, but he didn't sound too interested. I asked him how I could help him. He said he was fine. I even told him if he was interested, I could help him secure some loans... He looked at me and smiled.

He told me he would invite me over soon to his place. His old car came for him. I was grateful to God for what I had. “Fingers are not all equal”, I thought to myself...I was lucky. I worked in a good place.

Two weeks later, we went to see him in Ikeja. My wife and I. She was reluctant to go because she was not impressed with the man's status as to warrant our visiting him in his house. I was able to convince her that we were close friends in college. We saw the Estate. *Wuraola Estate.* We asked for directions to his home. Those leading us spoke his name with deference.

It was a simple but lovely home. A 4 bedroom bungalow. I saw 4 cars parked in front. We entered his home. It was simply elegant with a touch of class inside. He welcomed us warmly.

Lunch was well served. His wife called him Baba Wuraola

During lunch, he asked about my MD. He said they were friends. I saw a company gift on one of his tables nearby. That company owned about 38% shares where I worked. I enquired from him about it. He smiled. He told me he owned the company. He also owned the estate.

I did not know when I called him sir... I was in awe of him too.

I had learnt a lesson in humility - A big one. Appearances are deceptive. He noticed my discomfort.

Driving back home, I was very quiet. My wife was humbled and extremely calm. I could perceive the thoughts in her mind. I looked at myself. Living on loans, heavy loans and showing off while someone who pays my salary is quite modest and living a simple life!

Indeed Deeper Rivers Flow In Majestic Silence!
*Copied*

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2019
redsox11:
Buh-bye grin grin

meshpips:

Agreed! Maryjames9 will serve as the arbiter and will be in custody of the money from both parties.

We will trade SILVER.

When should we start?

Lol... meshpips doesnt read redsox11 post well before he quickly agreed.

redsox11 asked both to post myfxbook history for 35k bet since both don tay for this business.

it fair challenge to me. why starting afresh for a challenge when both hav been trading for over 10 years

trading sliver for a week doesn't make one better trader cos one can be lucky to even double the acct with big lot which can not be sustainable going forward

grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2019
priceaction:
USDGOLD ..... may get to 15199 ( like 90 pips ahead before resting)
Long @ 15067 already, jumping like a rabbit.
e don chop my BE, gold trading not for the faint heart. ; cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.