Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (352241 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2019
priceaction:

e don chop my BE, gold trading not for the faint heart. ; cheesy

You can say that again smiley

Not taking any trades till next week, the market will always be there

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by BullBearMkt(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2019
currentprice:

Lol... meshpips doesnt read redsox11 post well before he quickly agreed.

redsox11 asked both to post myfxbook history for 35k bet since both don tay for this business.

it fair challenge to me. why starting afresh for a challenge when both hav been trading for over 10 years

trading sliver for a week doesn't make one better trader cos one can be lucky to even double the acct with big lot which can not be sustainable going forward

grin grin grin grin
...exactly what I am thinking while reading from top. Even if there is a fresh challenge, let there be rules to guide traders in order to avoid gambling contest!:

-maximum lots size at a time
-maximum loss tolerance
etc.

then the face of a good trader will show
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by BullBearMkt(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2019
...my trading plan on gold before market opens this week
https://uk.tradingview.com/chart/XAUUSD/AEhyeLVa-Gold-Now-In-a-Falling-Wedge/
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2019
alphaNomega:

You can say that again smiley

Not taking any trades till next week, the market will always be there

na so, my 50pips lost within 5 minutes, reverted around monthly pivot with speed, then to my breakeven ; Thats why it is difficult to give gold signals these days , before you even type finish, your SL taken.. grin

see wetin dem give me from my initial 50 pips wey i don reach before. Wicked pipu smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2019
BullBearMkt:

...exactly what I am thinking while reading from top. Even if there is a fresh challenge, let there be rules to guide traders in order to avoid gambling contest!:
-maximum lots size at a time
-maximum loss tolerance
etc.
then the face of a good trader will show
grin grin grin grin grin

you are right but

no challenge gona happen bro. i understand the point redox11 was trying to make

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2019
IT IS NEVER BY ONLINE BRAGGING, CONTEST, COMPETITION, WINNING, MUSCLE FLEXING, SELF AGGRANDIZEMENT, SHOW OF FORCE, DECLARATION OF WAR AND SPOILS OF WAR PEOPLE. IT IS BY OFFLINE REALITIES.

MEDITATE ON THAT.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2019
maryjames9:
IT IS NEVER BY ONLINE BRAGGING, CONTEST, COMPETITION, WINNING, MUSCLE FLEXING, SELF AGGRANDIZEMENT, SHOW OF FORCE, DECLARATION OF WAR AND SPOILS OF WAR PEOPLE. IT IS BY OFFLINE REALITIES.

MEDITATE ON THAT.

Bros,

you are one of the few wey I'm head correct for this place. So make I listen to you and calm down a bit.

As for redchicken, him nor reach. The guy heart dey cut! Na better cowa*d him be. Even with rules, the guy for nor see my brake light.

Small boy wey nor get picture of elderly trader for house. Na God save you, I for use your 35k take "suyalize" my wife and kids upper weekend.

Thank your stars say people warn you make you nor attempt the contest with me.

Small boy! Shebi as money enter the matter you quick change mouth? You for learn how to respect your senior the hard way.

@maryjames9 truly your head correct sha. Abeg nor allow some people for this thread wey get congenital "kolo" infect you with their abnormal behaviour.

Okay, peace out guys!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2019
priceaction:

na so, my 50pips lost within 5 minutes, reverted around monthly pivot with speed, then to my breakeven ; Thats why it is difficult to give gold signals these days , before you even type finish, your SL taken.. grin

see wetin dem give me from my initial 50 pips wey i don reach before. Wicked pipu smiley

It's better than negative bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2019
CADJPY ..Possible sell.

***Trade idea not suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2019
Great @Meshpips, we should not lose focus of why we are here. We are here for one thing and one thing only. MAKE MONEY FROM THE MARKET.

Use the money to acquire viable investments, assets that generates continuous flow of passive incomes to give our children the best of education, cars, vacation in Dubai, maybe acquire for ourselves a citizenship via investment in many developed countries. Live a good life generally far and above inflation, far and above financial worries. A life of financial prosperity. May be not as Billionaire as Dangote.

@Redsox most especially and @currentprice@priceaction@bullbearmarket......., please let's sheath our swords,forget the past acrimony, be more tolerant and focus on more important thing which is to make as much profits from Mr Market as we possibly can.

And @Meshpips, please and please hmmmm. Flow well with everyone. The Bible advise us to BE AT PEACE WITH ALL MEN. Life is too short to keep making enemies and engaging in e-fights.

Back to my charts please.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kkins25(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2019
i dont understand this nigerian investors self, especiallly the one who is accusing meshpips of gambling with his money. i dont know the initial arrangement that was made before the forex God decided to teach meshpip a lesson but we all know that investment in such a volatile market carries magnanimous risk. WE ALL KNOW THIS.
why did the accuser agree to handout grin grin funds to meshpip when he didnt check if meshpip was a brilliant student or not? supposing you had invested with apple or facebook and the company went bankrupt, would you go out yelling for refunds?

or is it that i am missing something. meshpip hope you didnt use juju to force your accuser to dash you money grin grin grin

abeg, the gurus in the house, we no dey see una technical analysis na? weytin dey happen? i thought we were rubbing minds together to see filter out market sentiment bias...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Jerkules: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by beejaay: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
maryjames9:
Great @Meshpips, we should not lose focus of why we are here. We are here for one thing and one thing only. MAKE MONEY FROM THE MARKET.

Use the money to acquire viable investments, assets that generates continuous flow of passive incomes to give our children the best of education, cars, vacation in Dubai, maybe acquire for ourselves a citizenship via investment in many developed countries. Live a good life generally far and above inflation, far and above financial worries. A life of financial prosperity. May be not as Billionaire as Dangote.

@Redsox most especially and @currentprice@priceaction@bullbearmarket......., please let's sheath our swords,forget the past acrimony, be more tolerant and focus on more important thing which is to make as much profits from Mr Market as we possibly can.

And @Meshpips, please and please hmmmm. Flow well with everyone. The Bible advise us to BE AT PEACE WITH ALL MEN. Life is too short to keep making enemies and engaging in e-fights.

Back to my charts please.

you are not doing right by the guy by trying to pacify him as if he was being wronged...he should be told the truth like all others that truly love him(redsox,currentprice,priceaction all love him and truly wish him success thats why they are giving him the right knock and instead of him to accept and reflect, he is feeling funky and narcissistic....people like this dont go far)....feedback is a gift whether positive or negative... you lost someones 200k in two days and you are still feeling funky, thats some weird sh*t.....

no matter the number of accounts you have blown, am sure you couldnt have blown like i have and am still going on hoping that i shall get there, but what i dont do is taking money from people and blowing it hoping to come back for more suckers...blow your own money and feel the pain(i swera tomreloaded,tom29 is far better than you, atleast he doesnt go about smooth talking people into getting there hard earned money and blowing it)

Am not a regular poster here like some of you, but i will advice that people like this guy should be compiled and posted once in a while to save newbies and wannabe investors from falling pray and thereby giving us traders bad names...we owe them that much cos soon this whole thing will blow over and new people wont even know that shit like this happen

11 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by beejaay: 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
kkins25:
i dont understand this nigerian investors self, especiallly the one who is accusing meshpips of gambling with his money. i dont know the initial arrangement that was made before the forex God decided to teach meshpip a lesson but we all know that investment in such a volatile market carries magnanimous risk. WE ALL KNOW THIS.
why did the accuser agree to handout grin grin funds to meshpip when he didnt check if meshpip was a brilliant student or not? supposing you had invested with apple or facebook and the company went bankrupt, would you go out yelling for refunds?

or is it that i am missing something. meshpip hope you didnt use juju to force your accuser to dash you money grin grin grin

abeg, the gurus in the house, we no dey see una technical analysis na? weytin dey happen? i thought we were rubbing minds together to see filter out market sentiment bias...

maybe you have never been sweet talked before...some people are gifted marketers and can even toast the pope, a gifted forex marketers an easily fool anybody that is not savvy in the forex market (brilliant fascinating charts and vap strategiessmiley

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kkins25(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
beejaay:

maybe you have never been sweet talked before...some people are gifted marketers and can even toast the pope, a gifted forex marketers an easily fool anybody that is not savvy in the forex market (brilliant fascinating charts and vap strategies:)
grin grin grin grin grin grin
i actually first heard about vwap from this thread. i even looked it up.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
The last 24 hours

3 trades closed

92 pips total profit.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by beejaay: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
kkins25:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
i actually first heard about vwap from this thread. i even looked it up.
VWAP is actually a wonderful way of looking at the market like every other strategies and indicators, none is better than the other, they all have there pros and cons.....there is no holygrail anywhere, the only holygrail is our mental balance when initiating and losing a trade....i have seen an excellent trader using a single moving average on a line chart and i have seen a trader with over 20 indicators on his system making a killing from the market (it all come down to personality and individual mental frame work)....

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
5hrs trade against 22hrs trade!
117pips against ?

Try not to act 'god' or intimidate anyone!

We are all a small time traders and not the f*%king market makers.
The fight should be against the market markers/big banks and not us.

Everyone makes pips, everyone loses pips... In the end the lesson is what we ought to take out for a better tomorrow.

***Will be deleting this post later.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
GBPJPY..
GBPUSD..

For both pairs, see how price retraces the moment it taps the ascending trendline and also, see the resistance within that area.
Maybe that adds to the confluence for a sell. but for me, I will wait until the break of both support for a sell.
In my opinion its better to trade break outs, at least it confirms trend bias rather than trying to guess/pick top or bottom.
Good luck to everyone. I hope we are all having it good this week.

Ps. Lot's of drama here in the last few days. Avoid/try not to get upset while trading.
What no one tells you is this, your mental stability is far much better than having the best trendline,/Support/resistance/indicator.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
PIPnator10:
117pips against ?

Everyone makes pips, every loses pips... In the end the lesson is what we ought to take out for a better tomorrow.

Bros, your language is not clear.

What is 5hrs trade against 22 hrs trade?

117 pips against?

Abi na google translate you use?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by chijakes: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Contact me on 08108012332 or 08113472362 to get supply for petroleum products (fuel, diesel, engine oils. etc) at affordable prices. Products are supplied to anywhere in Lagos. I look forward to establishing good business relationship with interested clients here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
PIPnator10:
117pips against ?

Everyone makes pips, every loses pips... In the end the lesson is what we ought to take out for a better tomorrow.

Lol... never know u sabi throw stone like that. thought u be gentle trader ni. see d way u just throw heavy stone ... u make sense bro even the oyel i bought 3 hours ago have given me 100pips gain without noise. and i am still waiting for it to fly soon

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Opengates(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
DrChukki:
Please who knows a FOREX Trading/Training WhatsApp or Telegram group where I can network with other traders?

Contact me through the phone number in my signature or search for @opengates if you are on Telegram and I will add you to our FOREX TRADERS HUB Telegram group.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
currentprice:

Lol... never know u sabi throw stone like that. thought u be gentle trader ni. see d way u just throw heavy stone ... u make sense bro even the oyel i bought 3 hours ago have given me 100pips gain without noise. and i am still waiting for it to fly soon

grin grin grin grin grin

Yea, oil likely to fly to the next resistance..

Bro.. you see that oil eh! You don murder am finish.
Soon I will join you in trading it. At least, it's less manipulated unlike currency.
It plays along technical analysis almost all the time. I have been watching both WTI and Brent for months.
And the least pips it makes in a day is 150 and sometimes it makes more than 200.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kkins25(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
beejaay:

VWAP is actually a wonderful way of looking at the market like every other strategies and indicators, none is better than the other, they all have there pros and cons.....there is no holygrail anywhere, the only holygrail is our mental balance when initiating and losing a trade....i have seen an excellent trader using a single moving average on a line chart and i have seen a trader with over 20 indicators on his system making a killing from the market (it all come down to personality and individual mental frame work)....
have any links to a vwap indicator for mt4?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes I marvel at your level of intelligence. What is the average daily range for US Oil and then what is the ADR for USDJPY?

How many % of the UNIDIRECTIONAL move on oil for today have you captured? Now compare that with mine for UJ and see what you get.

Please try and put forth intelligent arguments next time as I won't like to waste my precious time showing you how to table arguments.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kkins25(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Im still learning forex, i think this is a gartley pattern on the XAU/USD. if prices dont comply with the rules of gartley pattern, then i await the price to touch the top line of the pitch fork then i sell. any thoughts..my last trade on gartley made me 200+ pips which i wasted again yesterday practising on reading price action..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ejosh4(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
meshpips:

Sometimes I marvel at your level of intelligence. What is the average daily range for US Oil and then what is the ADR for USDJPY?

How many % of the UNIDIRECTIONAL move on oil for today have you captured? Now compare that with mine for UJ and see what you get.

Please try and put forth intelligent arguments next time as I won't like to waste my precious time showing you how to table arguments.
Baba u don cast.... All wetin u dey do NAA shalaye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ejosh4(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
meshpips:
The last 24 hours

3 trades closed

92 pips total profit.
Baba u don cast.... All this no fit bring back reputation as it's gone to d dust
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by damilare96(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
My view on gbpjpy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
I need the assistance of people here. Any one care to help
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
CADJPY 15mins..
See the sell rejections on 15mins chart.
Maybe the sell is starting to happen. We see what happens.
I posted the chart above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.