Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348902 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by nohalti: 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
jammer777:

Oh, thanks. I just need access to footprints. Is it available on tradingview, free or paid?

footprints..Im not too sure what that is here/how it relates to charting but tradingview is very good.
Almost all the charts you see flying online is from tradingview.
Try them, you might find what you search for there. They offer free and paid service.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
kelechiug:
Good morning pippers.
So, I'm quite interested in forex and I'm still a newbie although I've already started learning on babypips.
I want to ask if it's advisable to run the Demo trading while learning on babypips concurrently or do both sequencially ?.

What Demo trading app/broker do you guys think is best for practice?.
Thanks.

My advice would be that you finish the school before demo trading. No need to rush. Take your time, you will be happy you did.

Once you download mt4, you can create a demo account there automatically. Alternatively you can use the demo account of your choice broker. Good luck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by shiffynaani(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
PLS HOUSE, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN TRADINGVIEW AND MT4? WHICH ONE IS GOOD FOR TRADING PLS.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
shiffynaani:
PLS HOUSE, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN TRADINGVIEW AND MT4? WHICH ONE IS GOOD FOR TRADING PLS.

Mt4 is okay. I haven't used trading view but I know them as a forecast site from the little search I just did although it seems they have a trading platform from what I can see in YouTube.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by shiffynaani(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Mt4 is okay. I haven't used trading view but I know them as a forecast site from the little search I just did although it seems they have a trading platform from what I can see in YouTube.

THANKS BRO.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
GU Daily..
Lets see what happens.
Maybe a possible sell.?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kelechiug: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Fxwarrior:

My advice would be that you finish the school before demo trading. No need to rush. Take your time, you will be happy you did.

Once you download mt4, you can create a demo account there automatically. Alternatively you can use the demo account of your choice broker. Good luck.

Thanks Fxwarrior.
I just downloaded mt4...mehn, the interface is quite complex....any idea on how to get used to it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
kelechiug:

Thanks Fxwarrior.
I just downloaded mt4...mehn, the interface is quite complex....any idea on how to get used to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6OTUprpiqg

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
I beg ooo, I need good answers here, if I wire up to 250,000$$ from a broker to my domiciliary account at once, won't efcc go after me. Anyone ever withdraw huge somes or in tranches better?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
priceaction:
I beg ooo, I need good answers here, if I wire up to 250,000$$ from a broker to my domiciliary account at once, won't efcc go after me. Anyone ever withdraw huge somes or in tranches better?

I think the question is to make it first and if you want to withdraw I am very sure you will be happy to welcome EFCC,ICC, NPF and all those ignorant Nigeria crime commission to your home.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
AK284:

I think the question is to make it first and if you want to withdraw I am very sure you will be happy to welcome EFCC,ICC, NPF and all those ignorant Nigeria crime commission to your home.
Forget about making it first bro, I need the urgent answer to that. Will it be advisable to do in tranches. You know how our law enforcements are.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
priceaction:

Forget about making it first bro, I need the urgent answer to that. Will it be advisable to do in tranches. You know how our law enforcements are.

This wouldn't be a problem provided that it can be verified that you made the money legally. You need to visit your bank. I know that there's a threshold beyond which you need to declare.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Fxwarrior:

This wouldn't be a problem provided that it can be verified that you made the money legally. You need to visit your bank. I know that there's a threshold beyond which you need to declare.
Thanks bro. Please expand more @ bolded, even when it's inflow or wired? May be I need to visit an account officer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
priceaction:

Thanks bro. Please expand more @ bolded, even when it's inflow or wired? May be I need to visit an account officer.

Yes, but you can visit the customer care section of your bank first. They will direct you on how to go about it.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Fxwarrior:
I have spotted 3 pairs to trade for next week. I am waiting for market to close for the week so I can analyze them further. Happy pipping.

From what am seeing this could start on Thursday or Friday and continue into next week.

We are talking of at least 700pips movement.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by teemy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
priceaction:

The threshold is $10,000 above which the bank must notify the NFID of any transaction above that. If the money is much, you could be invited over to explain the source and purpose of your wealth. Alternatively and better is to inform your bank ahead and fill a firm as to your intent and you should have no worries thereafter.

What I am not privy to is if you have to fill a form for each future transaction or if once covers all others.

Wishing you well - Teemy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 3:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Trade Alert upcoming

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 4:08am On Jan 24, 2019
Eurjpy sellstop at 124.50
Stop loss at 125.00
Target at 121.00

EURAUD sellstop at 1.5950
Stop loss at 1.6000
Target at 1.5600

EURNZD sellstop at 1.6750
Stop loss at 1.6800
Target at 1.6500

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JAkpayen(m): 5:03am On Jan 24, 2019
Fxwarrior:
Stop loss at 125.00
Target at 121.00

EURAUD sellstop at 1.5950
Stop loss at 1.6000
Target at 1.5600

Stop loss at 1.6800
Target at 1.6500
Euro will prove stronger today against bolded pairs. Even with Draghi's speech later today, I do not see it going lower. Yesterday GBP was the highest gainer.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 5:09am On Jan 24, 2019
JAkpayen:

Euro will prove stronger today against bolded pairs. Even with Draghi's speech later today, I do not see it going lower. Yesterday GBP was the highest gainer.

Please keep your counter opinions on my alerts to yourself. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JAkpayen(m): 5:30am On Jan 24, 2019
JPY is stronger...buy usdjpy & eurjpy cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 6:24am On Jan 24, 2019
Sell gold at 1280

Stop loss at 1285
Target 1271
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 24, 2019
teemy:

The threshold is $10,000 above which the bank must notify the NFID of any transaction above that. If the money is much, you could be invited over to explain the source and purpose of your wealth. Alternatively and better is to inform your bank ahead and fill a firm as to your intent and you should have no worries thereafter.

What I am not privy to is if you have to fill a form for each future transaction or if once covers all others.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Thanks siir, I will go to the bank and find out more.
The funny thing is that when you keep loosing in life and wasting money, getting margin calls ups and downs, those idiots will never investigate the source of your poverty but immediately you get your head ups, you will be questioned. Which kain country is this?
@Fehizzy hope am right with your moniker. Where you dey since? Hope all well.... Hala me ooo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by teemy(m): 6:56am On Jan 24, 2019
priceaction:

Thanks siir, I will go to the bank and find out more.
The funny thing is that when you keep loosing in life and wasting money, getting margin calls ups and downs, those idiots will never investigate the source of your poverty but immediately you get your head ups, you will be questioned. Which kain country is this?
@Fehizzy hope am right with your moniker. Where you dey since? Hope all well.... Hala me ooo.

They have a duty to report huge money flows into and outside the country as such could be from or for drug deals, money laundering, terrorism financing, government destabilizing among others.

People like you will not have issues as your money source and trade records verify the profit progress. It is all pert of national security.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 7:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Fxwarrior:
150 pips for the house

Eurjpy buystop at 125.00
Stop loss at 124.00
Target 126.50

Execute
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2019
USDCAD..
Spot the flag patter.
Possible 200pips sell.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2019
JAkpayen:

Seconded
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2019
Yesterday's positions were closed at -30
**Alert**
Buy
Usdjpy
Nzdchf
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Fxwarrior:
Stop loss at 125.00
Target at 121.00

EURAUD sellstop at 1.6000
Stop loss at 1.6050
Target at 1.5600

Stop loss at 1.6800
Target at 1.6500

Pending
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JAkpayen(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Please keep your counter opinions on my alerts to yourself. Thanks.
Don't worry, we see differently, watch each others back to make money together and be profitable at the end of the day.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.