Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (362105 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by beejaay: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
JerryQ:
GJ has started the week with a little gap down, it means am not the only one holding my sell position......winks
I have got two buy and a sell from the top... i am bullish 75%, my sell is only hedge for my buy but then it could change anytime...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
I will close all soon and call it a day because of the holiday. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JAkpayen(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
ufotty2001:
Hello fx friends, please I really need a piece of advice from you traders.
Am a price action trader! I started trading 2016 have been a successful trader (by successful i mean i have more of winning trade than losses) but what make me to stay away from trading is because my capital was too small ($100-$170)..
In 2018 I decided to stop trading (still continue to practice and learn more) and look for a job so that I can save enough money to build up a reasonable capital.
Currently have saved up to N700k period of 10months am considering to resign from my job and go back to fx..
Please I need your matured advice.
If you have been successful, nothing can hold you down. Consider this: "If you sell a mono product and this is the only means of survival, will you let it die or find strategies to make it more successful? The choice is yours"

Your job is not a guarantee. One of the 3 R's will surely come upon you. Either you Retire or Resign someday, or the company get you Restructured after 'sapping' the best out of you.

The decision is for you to make.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by beejaay: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
ufotty2001:
Am a price action trader! I started trading 2016 have been a successful trader (by successful i mean i have more of winning trade than losses) but what make me to stay away from trading is because my capital was too small ($100-$170)..
In 2018 I decided to stop trading (still continue to practice and learn more) and look for a job so that I can save enough money to build up a reasonable capital.
Currently have saved up to N700k period of 10months am considering to resign from my job and go back to fx..
Dont please my friend... I am a living witness to what you are about to do and trust me its not a smooth sail...forex is strictly a mature and an immature game..its a paradoxial game: you av to be greedy and not greedy at the same time, you need to have a stable mindset and a considerable level of insanity, you need to love balance and inbalance at the same time, inshort you have to be a complete weirdo....
I started trading from 2007 and i have had a considerable level of success on and off, my failures are basically because i always thought i have figured it out and there after resigned from my daily job only to flunk and lose it all cos of the pressure, then struggle to get another job and the cycle continues...
forex is a game where all the process to becoming a successful trader cannot be rushed, every element or criteria of success follows a pattern and those patterns follows the same pace...as your money management understanding is developing so will your system strategies and psychological mindset....so bros dont rush it, rather be aware of all you do and when its time to quit and go full, you will know it cos it will come screening at you. am talking based on how i have been able to handle my failures...

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
Baby sitting a trade is the most frustrating period but once price start heading in your direction na to sleep or watch movies sure pass.

Hehehehe.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
ufotty2001:

First describe what you mean about being successful trader? 1 month, 2, or 6 months / 1 year? Do you have family members, kid(s) that depends on you? what percentage gain do you make /month? Is that close to your monthly expenses?

What ever you do , DO NOT QUIT YOUR JOB. Forex is not going anywhere , so no need to rush it.
700k is a lot of money in Naira but it's just about $2000, and that's not a lot in dollars.

Don't forget, forex doesn't come with healthcare or any form of insurance.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by DivinePips123: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Over 26% profit today alone....so far. Still taking more trades... cheesy
2019 - Year of abundant wealth grin

https://www.forextime.com/strategy/DivinePips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jendy36(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hello traders, how are you all doing? It's been a long time here. Happy to see oldies still in the game: @infofirst, @currentprice and others, i greet you all

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Euro Dollar.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
harizonal123:
**Alert**
Buy
Nzdjpy
Nzdchf
Gbpchf
Audjpy
Gbpusd

Sell
Euraud
Eurgbp
Trades closed at +120pips. It was indeed a very dramatic day kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
ufotty2001:
Please I need your matured advice[b][/b].

You are not ready yet , dont resign ! when you are ready, you will know.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2019
I have exited all buys. Here's the new trade.

GJ sellstop at 140.50
Stop loss at 141.50
Target at 136.00

EJ sellstop at 124.00
Stop loss at 125.00
Target at 121.00

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hopium: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2019
thatebonyiboy:

I'd like to start keeping a trading journal but I have absolute no idea of what I'd write down. Can you help? #NewbieTrader smiley

Hello, Chief!

I'm sorry for the late response. I've been kinda busy over the last few days.

See this ljnknfor more info: https://tradingeducationblogs.com/trading-journal-guidelines/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hopium: 7:21am On Jan 22, 2019
JerryQ:

This is my view and wave count, will watch this week closely cos it will give me the final confirmation i need to hold my sell or exit.

Ok.

The wave before the Wave 1 (the rising line before the downward line you labeled Wave 1) - that isn't part of the 5 wave count, is it?

You wave count is perfectly correct, if I assume that the line before the one you labeled wave 1 is a component of probably a corrective ABC wave. I still need your clarification though.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hopium: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2019
ufotty2001:

700k is just about $2000 dollars.

Don't dare quite your job bro. If you do, you will be trading on a bad psychology level because all you hope will be on trading profits to make ends meet. Trust me, you will trade to force profits, you will lose your capital, and you will get back to square one.

Hold unto your job. That will provide the income to pay the bills and maybe some to throw in a saving account.

Don't quit oooo.

I have a plan to add additional $10,000 to my trading account by March. It's from a saving dedicated to that and I'm not quitting my job anytime soon.

Your psychology is important oooo. You can trade at a better level when payment or bill pressure is off your trading profit. My two cents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 7:32am On Jan 22, 2019
**Alert**
Buy
Audjpy
Cadjpy
Eurjpy
Audnzd
Cadchf

Sell
Eurcad
Nzdcad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hopium: 7:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Hopium:

I'm 140+ pips on the usdjpy trade. I opened two trades of equal lot sizes. The gap is getting closed too. Luckily the swap on the usdjpy buy is +ve; more profits holding if the target is achieved.

-----

Gold sell is active. My entry was 1288.79, at the breakdown of the pennant pattern on H4 chart. Target = 1266.28.

If usdjpy continues to rally, expect serious blood in Gold.

These two trades are doing well.

I have a buy limit order set at 109.298. That will make it a total of three buy orders, if it's activated. I'm moving my other two buys to secure 50 pips in profit.

The gold sell trade is 100+ in profit. I'm not adding any sell to this. Moving SL to secure 50 pips as well.

I don't know if I will open more trades this week. I'm just too busy.

Have a nice day, pip miners!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hopium:

These two trades are doing well.

I have a buy limit order set at 109.298. That will make it a total of three buy orders, if it's activated. I'm moving my other two buys to secure 50 pips in profit.

The gold sell trade is 100+ in profit. I'm not adding any sell to this. Moving SL to secure 50 pips as well.

I don't know if I will open more trades this week. I'm just too busy.

Have a nice day, pip miners!

Those are trades with high probability of green already. May the pips be with you. Good job n have a less stress week ahead
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jammer777: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Good afternoon peeps. Please i would like to know if anyone here is using MARKETDELTA for trade analysis and decisions.
If yes, kindly help on how to go about it.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
See how I allowed the devil to use me. See market I forecast finish. cry

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please manage 150 pips

GJ buystop at 142.00
Stop loss at 141.00
Target 143.50

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Fxwarrior:
See how I allowed the devil to use me. See market I forecast finish. cry
Smile. Always next time. It's like you love stop orders. My eyes still closely following till 142.8* Ensure you protect your buy thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
harizonal123:
**Alert**
Buy
Audjpy
Cadjpy
Eurjpy
Audnzd
Cadchf

Sell
Eurcad
Nzdcad
Positions closed at -75pips

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
EURUSD Daily
This may be an opportunity to go long.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2019
**Alert**

Sell
Eurusd
Chfjpy
Audjpy
Aususd
Nzdusd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2019
150 pips for the house

Eurjpy buystop at 125.00
Stop loss at 124.00
Target 126.50

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jammer777: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2019
jammer777:
Good afternoon peeps. Please i would like to know if anyone here is using MARKETDELTA for trade analysis and decisions.
If yes, kindly help on how to go about it.

Thanks

Anyone of help please?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2019
Fxwarrior:
Please manage 150 pips

GJ buystop at 142.00
Stop loss at 141.00
Target 143.50

Locked in 10 pips

Stop loss at 142.10

I am now in no risk trade.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2019
jammer777:

Anyone of help please?

I doubt anyone here uses that!
Why dont you try tradingview.
Its commonly used by everyone and it isnt complicated!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2019
AUDCAD..
What could possibly happen here?
Break out to the upside or downside.
Im hoping for a break out to the downside which could possibly net 200pips over time.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2019
I have spotted 3 pairs to trade for next week. I am waiting for market to close for the week so I can analyze them further. Happy pipping.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jammer777: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
PIPnator:

I doubt anyone here uses that!
Why dont you try tradingview.
Its commonly used by everyone and it isnt complicated!

Oh, thanks. I just need access to footprints. Is it available on tradingview, free or paid?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.