Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348544 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
How do we describe a professional forex trader with years of successful trading experience soliciting for 200,000 Naira from a struggling forex trader?

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
meshpips:

Why you sef dey look for professional trader service na bros?

Una like trouble for this thread sha.

Agreed I sha found him. Why will he demand for that from me that's struggling nah
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
infofirst:

Agreed I sha found him. Why will he demand for that from me that's struggling nah

because it costs the guy money to acquire what he knows.

You can either pay for the information he has to offer or you face the storm yourself.

My thoughts sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
infofirst:
How do we describe a professional forex trader with years of successful trading experience soliciting for 200,000 Naira from a struggling forex trader?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
bojbest:

because it costs the guy money to acquire what he knows.

You can either pay for the information he has to offer or you face the storm yourself.

My thoughts sha
You don't get what Infofirst is saying. If the guy is making 2700$ easily , what he need 40$ for ?

If you have like 2 Ferraris and other fast cars and you want to sell me a pdf book for 25$ to teach me how to make money to buy fast cars... Does that add up to you??

It's the same story line, my uncle died with 27,000,000$ , I need to transfer it to your account , but I need you to send me 500$ first, so that I could transfer the millions into your account. Does that add up to you?

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
redsox11:
You don't get what Infofirst is saying. If the guy is making 2700$ easily , what he need 40$ for ?

If you have like 2 Ferraris and other fast cars and you want to sell me a pdf book for 25$ to teach me how to make money to buy fast cars... Does that add up to you??

It's the same story line, my uncle died with 27,000,000$ , I need to transfer it to your account , but I need you to send me 500$ first, so that I could transfer the millions into your account. Does that add up to you?

doesn’t add up. Thats a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
bojbest:
AudUsd long

Sl hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by 1zynnvn(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
redsox11:

bishop oyedepo has a lot of money yet students still pay tuition, forex is the same way, you pay your tutors even if they have/make a billion USD.
its either you make your own strategy or you pay for already made & tested strategy.

I'm not saying he isn't a scam or he is a scam, I'm sure you get what I'm saying.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by 1zynnvn(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
bojbest:

Sl hit

I'm still trading demo, I've been selling that pair since early November, the trend says sell. and they say " follow the trend".The pips don reach almost 1000.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
infofirst:

grin cheesy

@ Oga info first. You promised someone 200,000k sometimes ago. You promised that if he dm you, you will give the someone 200,000k account to trade na. Now, you have a right to fulfil that or not. That is left for you. Nobody can arrest you o. grin

As regards asking for more money from traders for training. As a Trader(Pro) that you are (I am a learner myself o grin), you can decide to charge as much as 1million or 1 billion from anyone you want to train either one-on-one or via PDF any knowledge. Charging for knowledge shared doesn't mean you are a scam. You expect me now to teach you what I know in forex and invest my time and resources in you and I won't get paid? Even when I never sabi this much many years ago, I pick up 15k for like 20 minutes forex training. 20k for betonmarkets or binary training. Now, that doesn't make me a scam does it? You pay for services rendered. I had a superior knowledge on the subject matter and the rookie does not have the time and patience to learn by himself.

That is quite different from if I decide to teach for free o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
What is really going on here
If you need to know what I know, it is based on my condition. If I am asking for an amount whether 100btc or 1000000 indonesian rupiah, it is nobody's business.

Be that as it may, the easiest way of making money is through selling of courses. Which is why everyone wants to be a Forex trainer instead of trader.

Infofirst, fulfill your promise despite the fact that I don't like anything that starts with V
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 1:10am On Nov 22, 2019
Guys what promise though? is it the sarcastic 200,000 naira talk? shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Or what are you guys talking about grin grin grin grin grin

Make una too bring 200,000 naira, make we burn am in 2 days grin grin grin grin

Ps: Meshpips good call recently, keep it up, know where to bail out when you are wrong, price is the master, we are all followers.
There's nothing like certainty. Forex is no sprint race.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 22, 2019
1zynnvn:

I'm still trading demo, I've been selling that pair since early November, the trend says sell. and they say " follow the trend".The pips don reach almost 1000.

Awesome. As a trader, Losses keep me in check.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 22, 2019
redsox11:
Guys what promise though? is it the sarcastic 200,000 naira talk? shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Or what are you guys talking about grin grin grin grin grin

Make una too bring 200,000 naira, make we burn am in 2 days grin grin grin grin

Ps: Meshpips good call recently, keep it up, know where to bail out when you are wrong, price is the master, we are all followers.
There's nothing like certainty. Forex is no sprint race.

My 200k cannot be used for any thing like V
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 22, 2019
bojbest:

Uj update. WHAT COULD HAPPEN

closed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2019
TODAY'S ECONOMIC NEWS AND EVENTS FOR FUNDAMENTALIST

**ALL TIME WAT**
**MAJOR EVENTS ONLY**

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2019
PRINCIPLES OF THE DAY BY
RAY DALIO

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 7:48am On Nov 22, 2019
1.1070/80 is difficult for eurusd to climb though I'm still long and my SL is 1.1040 on a daily tf.
This morning's news on EUR will b a huge factor.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2019
Bought already. I wish myself a good luck.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2019
djwalata:
1.1070/80 is difficult for eurusd to climb though I'm still long and my SL is 1.1040 on a daily tf.
That resistance is as hard as Olumo Rock.. Am thinking the price may close below it today form an InsideBar or any signal any day else and it will be a strong point for a sell.
And that fundamental might not even come to play....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2019
djwalata:
Bought already. I wish myself a good luck.
I think you should have been more patient with that trade altest two key resistance for the PA to beat And you should have waited for a price action signal to form and also the price action should be respectful of those level...
AND LOOKING AT THE CHART ITS A SHORT TERM DOWNTREND WITH PRICE REJECTING THE 82.500 and 81.83 level. And price also below the 81.83 level... U should have waited for a price action signal to like pinbar or inside bar etc to form under that 81.83 level and sell with the trend instead of the counter trend trade
MY OWN OPINION THOUGH
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN FOREX AND I KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR OWN REASONS AND PLANS TO ENTER THE TRADE
But any way Good luck TO U

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2019
djwalata:

Price might get to 1.1046 or even 1.1017 first before proper buying will rake place.

I think the sell side should be favoured for now.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2019
AyoII:

I think you should have been more patient with that trade altest two key resistance for the PA to beat And you should have waited for a price action signal to form and also the price action should be respectful of those level...
AND LOOKING AT THE CHART ITS A SHORT TERM DOWNTREND WITH PRICE REJECTING THE 82.500 and 81.83 level. And price also below the 81.83 level... U should have waited for a price action signal to like pinbar or inside bar etc to form under that 81.83 level and sell with the trend instead of the counter trend trade
MY OWN OPINION THOUGH
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN FOREX AND I KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR OWN REASONS AND PLANS TO ENTER THE TRADE
But any way Good luck TO U
I bought the pair and not sold.
these r d reasons y I bought....
there was a downward channel which d price broke through on Oct 15 to d upside, there was a retracement to d resistance of d channel (now support)on Nov 1, Nov 14 which served well as support. d price tried 2days ago and yesterday to break downward but eventually formed bullish pin bars.
these bullish bars absolutely formed on d upward channel.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ejosh4(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2019
djwalata:

there was a downward channel which d price broke through on Oct 15 to d upside, there was a retracement to d resistance of d channel (now support)on Nov 1, Nov 14 which served well as support. d price tried 2days ago and yesterday to break downward but eventually formed bullish pin bars.
Nice analysis boss....But there could be a barrier on the way as the 200ma is not far from your entry... If price crosses that, you got a winner... Once again nice analysis
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2019
meshpips:

Price might get to 1.1046 or even 1.1017 first before proper buying will rake place.

All the best!

My position on EURUSD

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2019
meshpips:

All the best!
It might also get to d downward arrow b4 going up if at all it will go long.. One's best trade set up might still go wrong any time because market movement depends solely on d volume of open buy/sell positions

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2019
djwalata:

. . . because market movement depends solely on d volume of open buy/sell positions

Interestingly that is EXACTLY what my VAP technique calculates - THE NET BUY/SELL POSITION.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2019
ejosh4:

Nice analysis boss....But there could be a barrier on the way as the 200ma is not far from your entry... If price crosses that, you got a winner... Once again nice analysis
U r right as well. 100MA also supports d bullish pin bars very well which can as well favour m.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2019
djwalata:

Alright.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2019
The spike up was an opportunity to "double up"

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2019
meshpips:

VAP points out 1.1049 as the true support in view.

I expect a bounce from 1.1046 or slightly lower.

All the best guys!

I told you guys that VAP is a LEADING indicator.

Notice EXACTLY where price had the bounce?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.