Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (350869 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 25, 2019
Na wa o. Many things happening in recent times. Hope u are still killing pips. Dramas everytime..and on a serious note, any broker that will employ that our guy as a chief trainer or whatever needs to be blacklisted. They don't deserve anybody's money. I mean someone with huge drawdown on every account and trading recklessly in such a sensitive role? That broker, (which I doubt any way, all na format), is more of gambling firm than brokage firm. He will rather boast his ego for his future reformat cunning methods than being humble. He never changes. All the best for his new imaginary role.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 5:09am On Nov 25, 2019
SayDeeJay:
To the Bosses in the house,
Please, if I make withdrawal through Bank Transfer, at what rate will my Bank pay me?

NB: I did the funding via my naira card at the rate of N366.

Thank you

My advice : Get a Dollar Mastercard.

Most likely they will use the official exchange rate (not the parallel market rate)

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 5:39am On Nov 25, 2019
How many Traders are in agreement?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 7:08am On Nov 25, 2019
Na people like @maryjames9 me want around me.

No time for negative energy and haters.

Life is good!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2019
Selling USDCHF 9972 sl 9995 tp 9900
Selling GBPJPY 139.95 sl 140.35 tp open
Selling usdcad 1.3300 sl 1.3380 tp 1.3150
Selling Nzdchf 0.6391 SL 0.6460 TP 0.6250

Just sharing my ideas. Hope we have a pip full week.

saxy4c:
Tp hit, 130 pips.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by SayDeeJay: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2019
meshpips:

My advice : Get a Dollar Mastercard.

Most likely they will use the official exchange rate (not the parallel market rate)

Thanks for your response.

My Broker doesn't have the option to withdraw via card.

Using the official rate will amount to daylight robbery.

Please, do you have any experience of withdrawal through bank transfer?

Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2019
Thanks sir. Everytime time i post calls I get banned, wondering why though. Let me see how today's morning idea goes.

Chjpy selling 109.17 Sl 109.53 Tp open.

infofirst:
Thumbs. Love those.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2019
saxy4c:
Selling USDCHF 9972 sl 9995 tp 9900
Selling GBPJPY 139.95 sl 140.35 tp open
Selling usdcad 1.3300 sl 1.3380 tp 1.3150
Selling Nzdchf 0.6391 SL 0.6460 TP 0.6250

Just sharing my ideas. Hope we have a pip full week.

.. Na nairaland sabi o. The way I got ban lately sef get as he be. Meanwhile. I am trading the Gbpjpy with you. It's one of my pair too. And your call is in line with mine too. Except that I do not use SL. I know when to get out mentally. Thanks for the call. Please do not be discouraged by the ban. Kudos bro. Green pipful week to you too and everyone.

Gracias

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2019
saxy4c:
Thanks sir. Everytime time i post calls I get banned, wondering why though. Let me see how today's morning idea goes.

Chjpy selling 109.17 Sl 109.53 Tp open.

they banned u because u are using X multiple times in your post.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ufotty2001: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2019
To be realistic, you can't trade forex full time without other source of income
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by SayDeeJay: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2019
ufotty2001:

I beg to disagree with you on this Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by mesmer: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2019
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your Skrill

Bring all your Neteller

Instant payment guaranteed.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

Mesmer is the name.

WhatsApp is the office
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2019
Selling Gbpusd at 1.2880 tp 1.2800 mental sl at 1.2960. Plan your trade and trade your plan.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2019
priceaction:
Na wa o. Many things happening in recent times. Hope u are still killing pips. Dramas everytime..and on a serious note, any broker that will employ that our guy as a chief trainer or whatever needs to be blacklisted. They don't deserve anybody's money. I mean someone with huge drawdown on every account and trading recklessly in such a sensitive role? That broker, (which I doubt any way, all na format), is more of gambling firm than brokage firm. He will rather boast his ego for his future reformat cunning methods than being humble. He never changes. All the best for his new imaginary role.

....and you people believes he really employed cheesy i believe he just useing the employment to take break from here since most of u don't buy his Vap ideas to sell alert or manage funds and continue staying here could make redsox11 & co blocks his remaining future chances of selling d idea to the newbie

grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by idu1(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2019
ufotty2001:

Why?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ekesoft(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2019
currentprice:

....and you people believes he really employed cheesy i believe he just useing the employment to take break from here since most of u don't buy his Vap ideas to sell alert or manage funds and continue staying here could make redsox11 & co blocks his remaining future chances of selling d idea to the newbie

grin grin grin grin grin
baba has spoken!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2019
GU: Put tp at 2907 for today

Buy at 1011 to 1064
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin grin

You are indeed very funny!

Whatever you believe doesn't mean anything to me. You are absolutely a NO - FACTOR regarding my job and the position I hold. So bro, take your belief and shove it up your ermmm . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
meshpips:
Hi everyone, I just completed my compliance training on my new role today.
I will have to desist from posting trade recommendations or suggestions going forward because it will seem as though I am doing so with "inside information".
I do hope that every trader here will have his/her dreams and aspiration come to fruition.
Consider this a final goodbye from me.
It has been a wonderful time here over the past 7 years thereabout.
I wish you all the best!
Goodbye.

see as u make this post look as if the broker have any impact/expo in fx mkt cheesy

you told us to consider the post as final goodbye and u still have time to follow the thread back to back to comment grin continue deceiving urself

grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
currentprice:

see as u make this post look as if the broker have any impact/expo in fx mkt cheesy

you told us to consider the post as final goodbye and u still have time to follow the thread back to back to comment grin continue deceiving urself

grin grin grin grin grin

This guy is so unintelligent. God is really gracious sha because I dey always wonder how you take dey trade the financial market. Sincerely, I have to give this award to you: The most unintelligent FX trader I have come accross.

I know say your English grammar construct dey often dey ladden with a plethora of errors so I ain't too surprised that you cannot understand this part:

I will have to desist from posting trade recommendations or suggestions going forward

SMH
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Meshpips dey too dey take things personal. Come dey start speak english here... shey na english go give you positive trade grin grin grin
Just take it easy bro. Life is too short, we all need helping hands sometimes grin grin grin, don't be afraid to ask.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
@meshpips. You no dey gree. Always a way to defend yourself.
Why you dey do final goodbye when it's just final goodbye to trade recommendations.
Let the drama continue jawe. We kanot come and kill ourselves.

The best English trader in Forex trade alert thread.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
meshpips:

This guy is so unintelligent. God is really gracious sha because I dey always wonder how you take dey trade the financial market. Sincerely, I have to give this award to you: The most unintelligent FX trader I have come accross.
I know say your English grammar construct dey often dey ladden with a plethora of errors so I ain't too surprised that you cannot understand this part:
I will have to desist from posting trade recommendations or suggestions going forward

SMH

agree, unintelligent but increasing my account balance every month. thank God we are not trading English grammar in the market.

at least am able to pass message across with the little i understand.

you the English professor, 7 distinction in WAEC with 13 years experience in the forex market still coming to the thread to beg for common 200k to manage. looking for who to buy fx signal. shame on you

grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
CurrentPrice please stop it, Meshpips is our brother, take it easy sir , we have to help each other, help him. He is just stubborn and no dey gree sometime.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ps: Meanwhile I'm shorting GN right now. But you can wait for 5mins to form structure before entering. Wait for LL and LH before entering it so as to have smaller SL

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
redsox11:
CurrentPrice please stop it, Meshpips is our brother, take it easy sir , we have to help each other, help him. He is just stubborn and no dey gree sometime.

u day mine him what is his below quote mean

"Consider this a final goodbye from me.
I wish you all the best!
Goodbye
".

whether meshpip like it or not we will never allow him to carry out his plan here. if he like let him change his handle we will fish him out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
For better and tighter entry , wait for LL and LH for entry. Give price room to breathe though.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
currentprice:

u day mine him what is his below quote mean

"Consider this a final goodbye from me.
I wish you all the best!
Goodbye
".

whether meshpip like it or not we will never allow him to carry out his plan here. if he like let him change his handle we will fish him out
. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
let show the prof. meshpip how to catch oyel as am about to take the trade. u can take it to ur fake broker cheesy cheesy

the current levels 57.39 - 57.08 is crucial. have been waiting for the pullback to the levels since my last trade grin

it currently within d levels and i am planning to BUY first trade any moment from now. SL is not going to be much cosof d patience exercise to that level. but if the levels breaks i close trade for SELL planning

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
redsox11:
For better and tighter entry , wait for LL and LH for entry. Give price room to breathe though.

Bros remember show us your myfxbook performance for the current month o!

Na you go use ya hand show the whole world say you nor sabi.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
trade taken SL with 100 pips but plan to manually close immediately it break the level as plan

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
i will add to the trade above the levels

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.