Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348528 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2019
meshpips:
The spike up was an opportunity to "double up"

I bliv d sudden spike down was due to pple who jumped in immediately based on d fundamental news just released(EUR news) but technical analysis proved them wrong....
200ma served as support on a 1tf and 50ma for d 4tf. I hope my SL @1.1040 will b respected on a daily tf.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2019
djwalata:

I bliv d sudden spike down was due to pple who jumped in immediately based on d fundamental news just released(EUR news) but technical analysis proved them wrong....
200ma served as support on a 1tf and 50ma for d 4tf. I hope my SL @1.1040 will b respected on a daily tf.
PriceAction discount everything....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by THExxCRAFTERxx: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2019
infofirst:
How do we describe a professional forex trader with years of successful trading experience soliciting for 200,000 Naira from a struggling forex trader?

How do we describe universities abroad that demand an ARM and a LEG as tuition fees, throw many students into debts of hundreds of thousands of dollars to get a degree which is NOT a guarantee that you would get a DECENT paying job.

As a matter of fact, many graduates still pay student loans years after graduation.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by THExxCRAFTERxx: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2019
Boom���

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2019
djwalata:

the reason I chose 1.1040 as my support/SL is that d 50ma has been on horizontal level, serving as support throughout this week when price went through it upward.
NOTE. I'm trading on a daily tf
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hope we are killing it.. Good luck to everyone of us.
It's my b"day week. Lots of happiness, drinking and hangovers..lol

Heres what Im looking at, (GBPNZD) 2.01600 would have been a good sell if didnt over sleep..lol
Now Im hoping for a break out of 2.00110 support area. If price breaks out and stays below 2.00110, then hopefully we will get about 600pips sell.

Already, GBPUSD broke a minor support at 1.28850. By next week, we will confirm if its gonna be a good sell.

Once again, goodluck to us all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hi everyone, I just completed my compliance training on my new role today.

I will have to desist from posting trade recommendations or suggestions going forward because it will seem as though I am doing so with "inside information".

I do hope that every trader here will have his/her dreams and aspiration come to fruition.

Consider this a final goodbye from me.

It has been a wonderful time here over the past 7 years thereabout.

I wish you all the best!

Goodbye.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
meshpips:

I will have to desist from posting trade recommendations or suggestions going forward because it will seem as though I am doing so with "inside information".

I do hope that every trader here will have his/her dreams and aspiration come to fruition.

I wish you all the best!

Goodbye.

Am sorry to ask.. What's your new role and which fin. Or trading firm are you working for
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
AyoII:

Am sorry to ask.. What's your new role and which fin. Or trading firm are you working for

It is with one of the FOREX brokerage companies.

I am the Head Trainer.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
meshpips:

It is with one of the FOREX brokerage companies.

I am the Head Trainer.

You are going no where!!!! You go still dey around na.

The fact is that I have read from technical analysis of many so called professional analyst of Bloomberg, forexlive,dailyfx, investing.com and chartists website and o discovered that many of us are even far better than them. Forget whatever anybody say here about you jare. We forex traders just like to say bad things about ourselves.

I believe that you have what it takes to outperform any analysts out there of renown forex sites. And this is to encourage everyone too to never give up and keep learning and developing yourselves.

Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
maryjames9:

You are going no where!!!! You go still dey around na. Good luck with your new appointment.

Me when don go already abi na gone or goes which one sef?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
We should all wish you congratulations right now but hmmmm shocked shocked grin grin grin
This is when credibility comes into play. I know I'm saying what other ppl are thinking.
Yeah, I know, I'm the devil's advocate here grin grin grin shocked shocked

What's the name of the firm again, we could easily look this up to confirm grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
redsox11:
We should all wish you congratulations right now but hmmmm shocked shocked grin grin grin
This is when credibility comes into play. I know I'm saying what other ppl are thinking.

What's the name of the firm again, we could easily look this up to confirm grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think he would've told us d name if he really wanted us to know d name, mind u ..... d firm might not pay his salary/wage if he did mention d name. grin
redsox11:

I think he would've told us d name if he really wanted us to know d name, mind u ..... d firm might not pay his salary/wage if he did mention d name.
he did well no doubt but pple r too curious to know d name in order to clear there doubts. There might as well b terms and conditions with d firm as he's already told us one of them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
PIPnator10:
Hope we are killing it.. Good luck to everyone of us.
It's my b"day week. Lots of happiness, drinking and hangovers..lol

Heres what Im looking at, (GBPNZD) 2.01600 would have been a good sell if didnt over sleep..lol
Now Im hoping for a break out of 2.00110 support area. If price breaks out and stays below 2.00110, then hopefully we will get about 600pips sell.

Already, GBPUSD broke a minor support at 1.28850. By next week, we will confirm if its gonna be a good sell.

Once again, goodluck to us all.

for anyone who cares.....
GBP is dropping against almost all its pairs. weekly tf is also producing a pin bar at 61% fibbo

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
meshpips:

Me when don go already abi na gone or goes which one sef?

grin
I know how to flush you out from hiding if I want to though. Infact I know more than 5 ways. I have done it 3 times now. grin

Nice knowing and learning from you. Let the Company know the one and only Meshpips. Bya.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Cadjpy long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
TheYoda:
Have only 3 currencies on my watchlist this week.
EurGbp trade.
TheYoda:
Trade protected and stop loss adjusted due to heavy EUR and GBP news coming today and tomorrow.
Holding EurGbp

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by proserphina: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ever heard of *FOREX* or Foreign Exchange before? Are you new to trading of you are an experienced trader?? Join a *RELIABLE BROKER NOW!!!!!!!!*
*FBS FOREX BROKER* has all the features and tools needed to make you a successful trader! No money to start trading? No problem! At *FBS FOREX BROKER,* there is an option to open the *"TRADE $100 BONUS"* where you will be given $100 to trade with for *FREE!*
Want to know more?? *CLICK THE LINK TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP NOW!*
https:///GndxMZ50OBpBhp8ZCcKbBT
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by proserphina: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ever heard of FOREX or Foreign Exchange before? Are you new to trading of you are an experienced trader?? Join a RELIABLE BROKER NOW!!!!!!!!
FBS FOREX BROKER has all the features and tools needed to make you a successful trader! No money to start trading? No problem! At FBS FOREX BROKER, there is an option to open the "TRADE $100 BONUS" where you will be given $100 to trade with for FREE!
Want to know more?? CLICK THE LINK TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP NOW!
https:///GndxMZ50OBpBhp8ZCcKbBT
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
djwalata:

the reason I chose 1.1040 as my support/SL is that d 50ma has been on horizontal level, serving as support throughout this week when price went through it upward.
NOTE. I'm trading on a daily tf
SL HIT. WATCHING 1.1000 CLOSELY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by bigbasho: 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Yes! Took GJ yesterday done over 100 nd still holding

djwalata:

for anyone who cares.....
GBP is dropping against almost all its pairs. weekly tf is also producing a pin bar at 61% fibbo

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
longlife20:
Usoil is bullish, next major resistance is 58.71, there is likely going to be a reversal at that point, I will be watching that point.
Cc: currentprice what ur take
Cc: inforfirst

It went as stated, over 90 pips at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by beejaay: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
meshpips:

I wish you all the best!

Goodbye.
You need to stop over blowing urself.. U need to learn how to speak out inside your head instead of doing so on a random forum with history

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
meshpips:
I have two support levels on H1

and

I will also be guided by MT4 price getting undervalued for the day before I exit my sell positions.

I just follow the data that stares me in the face as I update hourly.

I have learnt to FOLLOW the market and not try to dictate what she should do.

Prof I hail O. 1017 just hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by croce(m): 5:02am On Nov 23, 2019
meshpips:
There is a spirituality about life that many do not understand.

There is a very strongly positive correlation between your words (vocal emissions) and your destiny.

Never be too quick to speak unkindly about people. Because life will deal back to you in a multiplied measure of the bad light in which you have spoken about them.

Why would two different investors fund just about the same amount ($500 and 200,000 NGN) with the same fund manager at just about the same time. One got a return of over $6,000 net profit while the other investor's account was imploded?

Even after re - funding the investor's account with a fraction of the amount lost, it still ended up a loss because of the investors impatience to see things through until the end.

Why would an investor who watched you trade an account that dropped from over $2000 to less than $300 equity and then re - build it to well over $6,000 still doubt your capability? Ever heard about a metric called recovery factor?

Nature deals back to you a multiplied measure of what you speak (because speaking is an ACTION). Spiritually, action and reaction are not EQUAL. You always get a multiplied measure of your actions.

Even redsox redchicken who is currently jumping all over nairaland typing trash about me will soon get his own "recompense" for his actions.

Be careful what you speak unkindly about for nature will always deal you a multiplied measure of your vocal emissions.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Stop all this your trash talk about spirituality. You still havenot changed after all these years. The fact that you even have over 50% drawdown on an account shows you are still reckless and will blow more accounts. If you have to blow accounts please concentrate on blowing yours alone and not other people's hard earned money.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
@meshpips Thank God I met you before leaving this thread. I have done my research on VAP, it's so revealing and predictive. I first tried calculating manually and then applied excel to simplify things.
It tells you the point price would cap or bottom for the day; it forms U shape and n shape to show the two extremes. It also predicts both support and resistance levels.

Knowledge of Excel and little maths would help a lot.

Although you made some mistakes in one of your excel sheets posted; it. COuld be costly; accuracy is required.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Another week..
Another opportunity..
To go haaaard after our dreams.

Plenty opportunities!!
Eagerly awaiting market open..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by belovez(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
As a newbie who want to know about forex and desperate to acquire the necessary knowledge before I finished my Service next year I visited the previous seasons and have learnt a lot, but what saddens me is that most of the Pro. trader who contributed then are no more on this platform today one thing or the other sent them away. Pls who remember @Odiaero the versatile trader, many type-lash and hatred was what sent the Pro. trader away from this forum and this was his last farewell that entails his new deal �

https://www.nairaland.com/1091099/forex-trade-alerts-season-11/79#13342148

What @Maryjames9 a peace writer suggested months ago that instead of this social media fight let the Pro. meet on how a visible platform can be create to train those interested in forex this was also suggested then in Season 12 but nothing was done about it till most of them left.

@Meshpips your post, trade screenshot and some of your analysis as really being of help to me and also make me believe that making money in forex is real. All I can say is thank you we will greatly missed you, no mater how busy you are don't forget this thread try and pop in here and ginger us with your strategies and analysis. Greater height Sir.

Looking forward to see when our Pro. can harness their wealth of strategy together and choose a location where those interested in Forex can be easily trained.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GodisGreat4vr: 3:06am On Nov 24, 2019
belovez:
As a newbie who want to know about forex and desperate to acquire the necessary knowledge before I finished my Service next year I visited the previous seasons and have learnt a lot, but what saddens me is that most of the Pro. trader who contributed then are no more on this platform today one thing or the other sent them away. Pls who remember @Odiaero the versatile trader, many type-lash and hatred was what sent the Pro. trader away from this forum and this was his last farewell that entails his new deal �

https://www.nairaland.com/1091099/forex-trade-alerts-season-11/79#13342148

What @Maryjames9 a peace writer suggested months ago that instead of this social media fight let the Pro. meet on how a visible platform can be create to train those interested in forex this was also suggested then in Season 12 but nothing was done about it till most of them left.

@Meshpips your post, trade screenshot and some of your analysis as really being of help to me and also make me believe that making money in forex is real. All I can say is thank you we will greatly missed you, no mater how busy you are don't forget this thread try and pop in here and ginger us with your strategies and analysis. Greater height Sir.

Looking forward to see when our Pro. can harness their wealth of strategy together and choose a location where those interested in Forex can be easily trained.
Most pros will stay away because 90% of posts here are based on mud slinging... Nobody knows it all in forex...I warned about audnzd here but nobody paid attention, instead I was told to get lost with my demo trading acc...the best way to learn forex is from experience, nobody can teach that...there is no shortcut, there is no backdoor to success...successful pro traders create their own edge in the market, which they can only expose to individuals, big banks or even speculators that are willing to spend big(we're talking six figures and above) because it takes years of experience to invent an edge in the market that can stand the test of time...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2019
PipMarshall:

Another week..
Another opportunity..
To go haaaard after our dreams.

Plenty opportunities!!
Eagerly awaiting market open..

Opor. wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Quote of the week

"Time is more important than price. When time is up price will reverse."

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
So when do you start trading the signals generated by VAp so we begin to make real money on it?

walexy100:
@meshpips Thank God I met you before leaving this thread. I have done my research on VAP, it's so revealing and predictive. I first tried calculating manually and then applied excel to simplify things.
It tells you the point price would cap or bottom for the day; it forms U shape and n shape to show the two extremes. It also predicts both support and resistance levels.

Knowledge of Excel and little maths would help a lot.

Although you made some mistakes in one of your excel sheets posted; it. COuld be costly; accuracy is required.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.