Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (351133 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
currentprice:
let show the prof. meshpip how to catch oyel as am about to take the trade. u can take it to ur fake broker cheesy cheesy

the current levels 57.39 - 57.08 is crucial. have been waiting for the pullback to the levels since my last trade grin

it currently within d levels and i am planning to BUY first trade any moment from now. SL is not going to be much cosof d patience exercise to that level. but if the levels breaks i close trade for SELL planning

grin grin grin grin

Why you nor just say you dey take style ask for my view on oil?

Anyway I go help you out.

And just in case you agree that you still need help with your English grammar, I am just a phone call away.

I care about you and the trading community in extension. Make them for nor think say na so FX traders dey blow grammar.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jamace(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Funny people making the house lively. grin All forex and no play, makes Mr Pip a dull boy. grin grin

Unu well done o. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lol...the prof. don spy unintelligent guy to take trade grin

meanwhile the mkt not allow me to keyin my 2nd trade cry

patiently waiting

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
currentprice:
Lol...the prof. don spy unintelligent guy to take trade grin

meanwhile the mkt not allow me to keyin my 2nd trade cry

patiently waiting

grin grin grin grin

Olodo, you nor see say na Brent me dey trade?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
meshpips:

Olodo, you nor see say na Brent me dey trade?

in ur English class, day no tell u say brent and crude move same direction

u see my alert u enter trade confidently post it here. u don forget ur desist from posting trade again

Olodo rapata.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
currentprice:

u see my alert u enter trade confidently post it here. u don forget ur desist from posting trade again

Olodo rapata.

grin grin

You go soon dey alright, nor worry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
currentprice:

agree, unintelligent but increasing my account balance every month. thank God we are not trading English grammar in the market.

at least am able to pass message across with the little i understand.

you the English professor, 7 distinction in WAEC with 13 years experience in the forex market still coming to the thread to beg for common 200k to manage. looking for who to buy fx signal. shame on you

grin grin grin grin grin
200k is not common abeg. No be everybody be big man like you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
currentprice:

Olodo rapata.

grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
meshpips:

You go soon dey alright, nor worry.
Meshpips my guy, why are you using insider trading information to still trade?? na ojoro. you dey use your new imaginary job role to cheat us grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Meanwhile, Gbpusd 2907 resistance hit. Thanks to my WVAP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Audchf.
Buying Aud seems not to be working.

Perhaps it's time to do the opposite.

Ps.. Still holding my trades.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
walexy100:
Meanwhile, Gbpusd 2907 resistance hit. Thanks to my WVAP

Brilliant. Keep it up. Team WVAP. Meanwhile am in minus 30pips now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
^^@meshpips.. You see your boy making you proud.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
infofirst:
@meshpips. You no dey gree. Always a way to defend yourself.
Why you dey do final goodbye when it's just final goodbye to trade recommendations.
Let the drama continue jawe. We kanot come and kill ourselves.

The best English trader in Forex trade alert thread.

Bro loan me the 200k and lets share the profits monthly. Na my scnd trial be this.
Please consider
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
bojbest:

Bro loan me the 200k and lets share the profits monthly. Na my scnd trial be this.
Please consider

Show me your performance. Whether demo or live. And we game.
I have a $602+ account with Icmarkets I can let you trade if you meet up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
djwalata:

It might also get to d downward arrow b4 going up if at all it will go long.. One's best trade set up might still go wrong any time because market movement depends solely on d volume of open buy/sell positions
Can it play out as planned? Up/down depends on price action (candle formation)let's c if it will close below d channel support....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jamace(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
redsox11:
Meshpips my guy, why are you using insider trading information to still trade?? na ojoro. you dey use your new imaginary job role to cheat us grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LWKMD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
that forex English grammar cheesy professor meshpips must have run away from this trade when he saw price falling back to the entry levels after moving 80pips upward. if na lie help me ask him to post the chart again instead na grammar u go hear. follow follow no good o shocked

below is my own chart

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
nairaland day deal with infofirst too much this day o. ban back to back

bro u can mail the mod or get emergency handle

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
currentprice:
that forex English grammar cheesy professor meshpips must have run away from this trade when he saw price falling back to the entry levels after moving 80pips upward. if na lie help me ask him to post the chart again instead na grammar u go hear. follow follow no good o shocked

below is my own chart

grin grin grin grin

You dey try to gather confidence for the trade abi? I nor go tell you anything.

If you want to ask about the market, be straight forward with it.

Who you wan dey use small pikin sense for?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin

Ban again? Wetin dey happen? The ban don dey too much o. Infofirst must have pissed off some guys abi na because of the 200k account ni?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
meshpips:

You dey try to gather confidence for the trade abi? I nor go tell you anything.

If you want to ask about the market, be straight forward with it.

Who you wan dey use small pikin sense for?

you way don run. i dare u posting the trade. follow follow trade no good o

low life trader tongue

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by bcashy: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
I wouldn't be surprise to eventually see @meshpips and @currentprice becoming best of pals here grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy or even float a forex trading academy together grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by beejaay: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
meshpips:

You are indeed very funny!

Whatever you believe doesn't mean anything to me. You are absolutely a NO - FACTOR regarding my job and the position I hold. So bro, take your belief and shove it up your ermmm . . .
U said u were going forever cos of ur new role and I said u should stop over blowing your trumpet.. Are u not back again?? Now where is your integrity.. Don't rush to say what u can't defend, learn to do the screaming in your head instead of doing it out loud

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
bcashy:
I wouldn't be surprise to eventually see @meshpips and @currentprice becoming best of pals here grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy or even float a forex trading academy together grin grin grin grin grin grin

meshpips is one of the guy i would have love to work with online and offload cos of his knowledge which i use to acknowledge on this thread and other thread. i defend him several time on stock thread when they tag him as scammer, after monitor him for several years i see that thing in him that will keep him away from success in financial mkt. he need to go back and beg his village pple grin

i dont want to have anything to do with him again. let him continue his empty barrel and take his English grammar to the bank for ££

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
beejaay:

U said u were going forever cos of ur new role and I said u should stop over blowing your trumpet.. Are u not back again?? Now where is your integrity.. Don't rush to say what u can't defend, learn to do the screaming in your head instead of doing it out loud

u day mind him. the nucca saw my analysis on oyel took the trade and post his chart, rush out again after price falling to the entry levels

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
What do you guys even gain in all these fighting? Abeg did it add any penny to your accounts? cheesy

Very funny sets of people. Na trade call you suppose dey post and help we wey never too sabi analyse the market and lecture us on how you arrived at your formular, LEVELS, instead na so so fight una dey fight. Se won fi se yin ni(Dem swear for una?) grin grin.

And all of you go be person Papa. Daddy wey dey pay school fees and give your wives money for foodstuffs o. Old men.

Meshpips sebi you don say goodbye before? Me I know say that one na lie anyways, so I no dey surprise to see you again. Abeg you Daddies should instead channel your energies to making this thread better. We need dramas actually but the dramas don dey plenty pass the Trade calls and trainings. Abeg make the trade calls and how you get your LEVELS, FORMULARS dey plenty pass dramas. Eseun gan.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
I no blame una wey dey fight una selves. Technically, you guys have earned great deal of salient experience that you could build on to make limitless wealth. Na all those rookies and newbies wey dey like una posts I blame.

Instead wey dem suppose dey ask you people good questions, questions wey go benefit them, na so so rofo rofo gutter fights dem dey watch, laughing, clapping and hailing. grin grin

Na you people be the pawn in their game of chess. Dey like posts dey go. Na money and BIG account LOSS you go take learn last last.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin
The ban no b small. I was able to get early release from the mod this time.

The post that led to the ban was the one that I quote @bojbest. Almost same as the one I quote for @meshpips. I think the post has been returned as well. No be small thing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
maryjames9:

Ban again? Wetin dey happen? The ban don dey too much o. Infofirst must have pissed off some guys abi na because of the 200k account ni?

I tired o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
currentprice:

below is my own chart

grin grin grin grin

I'm light years ahead of you !

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.