Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council (44530 Views)

Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by Neminc: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Where is the list with his name on it?
I gave you a link to a news website with the list and you're still asking silly questions? Are you so lazy that you couldn't just click on the news link and see the list? It must be really hard being a zombie
Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by deomelllo: 7:37am On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
Neminc:

I gave you a link to a news website with the list and you're still asking silly questions? Are you so lazy that you couldn't just click on the news link and see the list? It must be really hard being a zombie
[/s]

Stop the rubbish, I saw the list, now show us where the man asked for his name to be removed from the list.

Saying you belong to any political party and asking to be removed from any list are 2 different things.

If you can not show us where the man asked for his name to be removed, please don't quote me with another silly ipob nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heads To Roll Over NDA Terror Attack / Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 / Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.