Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku (7105 Views)

2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi / Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Pantami: U.S Pays More Attention To Terror Actions, Not Words, Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by iwaeda: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar , says he welcomes President Muhammadu Buhari’ s New Year message in which the President said the 2019 election should not be a do - or-die affair.

Reacting to the President ’s message in Abuja, the former Vice President said leaders should lead by example by preaching peace at all times .
Buhari had said in his New Year message that , elections need not be a do - or- die affair, and that politicians should not approach them with mortal fear .
Atiku , however, noted in a statement that it was not enough for the President to condemn do - or- die politics if he cannot control the activities of overzealous aides, including the country’ s security chiefs, especially the Inspector General of Police whose activities lately gives him away as a partisan player in negation of his constitutional role .

The PDP presidential candidate advises Buhari to go beyond lip service and urge security chiefs to be politically neutral during the election , adding that their loyalty to the constitution doesn ’t include putting themselves at the service of the ruling party at the expense of free and fair elections.

Atiku also called on President Buhari to follow the example of former President Goodluck Jonathan , who, in 2015 , who he said walked the talk of the 2015 elections not being worth the blood of any Nigerian.
According to Atiku , Jonathan lived by his noble words and statesmanship when he conceded defeat without hesitation, thereby contributing to peaceful conduct of the election .

The PDP presidential candidate also reminded Buhari that it was not enough to “preach peace when he cannot publicly condemn the violent behaviour of his supporters who harass , molest and publicly humiliate his opponents and their supporters. ”

https://punchng.com/elections-nigerians-will-judge-buhari-by-his-actions-not-words-atiku/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by Zeezxo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yes we can only judge Him by is action. Baba till 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by eyeview: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
A man whose words and actions often led to the lynching of poor innocent southerners

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by StRichard(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by IamD18: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
And also his brain.
Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by docadams: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
I wonder why PMB dedication to humanity and his avowed stance to ensure a credible and transparent electoral process always prick ATIKU'S conscience!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by helinues: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nigerians will judge Buhari by his achievements.. Fair enough

1 Like

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by iwaeda: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year chief lalasticlala
Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by fasho01(m): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Sure

Even if we were to use words, he don't walk it like he talk it.. No campaign promises delivered and even the fight against corruption, he is only lip syncing.

Even if we'll judge the lifeless one by his words and body odour, it's still b2d

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by enemyofprogress: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Na true

Please is that car a Lexus or Volkswagen?

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by martineverest(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
signs of defeatv are surfacing in PDP camp

1 Like

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by creatorsverse(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Me I have judge him by both words and action I just wish tomorrow is d election I can't wait I'm fully atikulated if my son don't vote atiku he will start to fend for himself and pay his school fee I don't train rubbish
Atikulating
Obediently

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by martineverest(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Buhari and his bang of criminals are hypocrites of the highest order.
that won't stop PDP from losing

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by RexTramadol1: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
Walk the talk is the in-thing

No need for rhetorics.
Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by Balyz: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
I can't vote for a thief

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by fasho01(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Na true

I can't tell either but I know the 2 front head lamps are MASSIVE
Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by Timil: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
BuhariLooter:
[s]Some people will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.
We just can't wait in few weeks time to read the headline; Nigeria finally free from Jubril and his blind followersapchain NEVER AGAIN

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA

SAI OUR LIFEFULL INCOMING PRESIDENT

INSHA ALAH AMIN[/s]

Stupidity is when you castigate APC and you go ahead to praise PDP.

Both APC and PDP are agents of doom, they shouldn't be allowed to thrive in our society.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by Jonadull: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
We wont judge buhari by your stupid words too .
Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by princfred(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
docadams:
I wonder why PMB dedication to humanity and his avowed stance to ensure a credible and transparent electoral process always prick ATIKU'S conscience!
How did his response mean that?
Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by deboysben(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Back to Daura is paramount

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
docadams:

We will judge buhari for his actions n not his words. It's plain English
Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by princfred(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
creatorsverse:
Me I have judge him by both words and action I just wish tomorrow is d election I can't wait I'm fully atikulated If my son don't vote atiku he will start to fend for himself and pay his school fee I don't train rubbish
Atikulating

Obediently
grin cheesy smiley
Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by princfred(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Na true

You no serious. Imagine
Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by Felixv: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Any apc member living or dead are the most ingrate human.
I never knew Nigeria groomed such multitude of ingrate empty skulls as it is in apc it's so shocking.

you put up a chart without discussing the circumstances behind the increase in the price of the items -tell me where in the world prices stay the same. House prices increase over time -ooohh,we are all happy when the land we bought 2yrs ago appreciates and we make money.

inflation is a worldwide phenomenon -but we also have a special circumstance, in the sense that this government, is trying hard to stop the importation of too many items. There is no doubt that imported goods from china are cheaper than locally manufactured goods.

Rice is a case in point -we are now producing rice,the amount being produced still does not meet local demand but there is proof that importation has dropped dramatically , but illegal importation cannot really be stopped completely due to our porous borders and our corrupt custom officers who aid and abet the illegal importation.

And this goes for so many other food items -but what I am excited about ,are the number of projects completed by this government -which has never been achieved by any other government in the history of this country. There is no need to list those here because they are well documented on the internet - a simple search would produce an impressive list of accomplishments.

The government initiative on power would produce a new set of entrepreneurs that would help transform this country -we need to produce more power so we can become highly industrialized

http://rea.gov.ng/energizing_economics_initiative/

when you read of people abandoning their generators you can only feel proud of a great achievement ,and therefore encourage such progress.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1061278205976473600.html

There is a documentary coming up soon on TV and it would list a catalog of completed projects --this would be the final nail in pdp's coffin.
Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by Passionfruit: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
We don’t want both of you

You are old with primitive ideas

1 Like

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by EmmyDJourno: 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
You have already been judged angry

You keep trying to assassinate the character of the President instead of telling us what you will do when elected

Your company Intel collects revenue for the Govt in $ but you remit in Naira are you not the grand patron of Corruption cry

In 2001 you and your Lebanese friends brought Mikano into the country how can you give us light shocked

You acquired a private University as VP, how do you now want to fix our educational problems undecided

Will you gerrrara hia......After 2019 whether Na Local Govt Chairman you go come dey run for....mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku by ofwest47(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Thief thiefku should shut up his mouth and stop undue criticism of Buhari.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African President Appoints Okonjo-iweala Head Economic Advisory Council / Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa / Buhari, Osinbajo And The Bigotry Question - By Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.