Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World (621 Views)

What Are The Signs To Notice A Witch? / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by lightblazingnow(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
3. As Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him in private. *Tell us when all this will be,* they asked, *and what will happen to show that it is the time for your coming and the end of the age.*

4. Jesus answered, *Watch out, and do not let anyone fool you.

5. Many men, claiming to speak for me, will come and say, 'I am the Messiah!' and they will fool many people.

6. You are going to hear the noise of battles close by and the news of battles far away; but do not be troubled. Such things must happen, but they do not mean that the end has come.

7. Countries will fight each other; kingdoms will attack one another. There will be famines and earthquakes everywhere.

8. All these things are like the first pains of childbirth.

9. *Then you will be arrested and handed over to be punished and be put to death. Everyone will hate you because of me.

10. Many will give up their faith at that time; they will betray one another and hate one another.

11. Then many false prophets will appear and fool many people.

12. Such will be the spread of evil that many people's love will grow cold.

13. But whoever holds out to the end will be saved.

14. And this Good News about the Kingdom will be preached through all the world for a witness to all people; and then the end will come.
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by theoriginalgood: 3:41am On Jan 02, 2019
The world is evil. Comparing good to evil, common sense should tell that good is eternal while evil is temporary. Therefore this evil world is bound to fade away. When? Try and find a perfect pattern to calculate. January: Just A New Universe And Real Yahweh

https://www.nairaland.com/4897960/christ-jesus-returning-2019
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by theoriginalgood: 3:44am On Jan 02, 2019
IfYouKnowYouKno:
[s][/s]

THE WORLD IS NOT COMING TO AN END, WE HAVE MORE MILLIONS OF YEARS TO LIVE IF NOTHING HAPPENS TO OUR PLANET FROM SPACE.

STOP BEING SILLY.

GO TO CHINA AND PREACH YOUR GOOD NEWS MAKE THEM CATCH YOU, THROW YOU INTO CELL.

The Christian depiction of Jesus is probably the most accurate. A Saviour is probably extremely beautiful with gorgeous eyes.
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by lightblazingnow(m): 4:52am On Jan 02, 2019
Not the voice
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by CodeTemplar: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2019
Nobody can tell the exact end as Jesus will come and take all unaware. like a thief in the night.

Stop doing end time calculations OP. If I could tell the end time so accurately I will be more willing to sell all my goods and give to the poor in a bid to impress God one last time and stretch my luck.
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by lightblazingnow(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Nobody can tell the exact end as Jesus will come and take all unaware. like a thief in the night.

Stop doing end time calculations OP. If I could tell the end time so accurately I will be more willing to sell all my goods and give to the poor in a bid to impress God one last time and stretch my luck.

4. But you, friends, are not in the darkness, and the Day should not take you by surprise like a thief.

5. All of you are people who belong to the light, who belong to the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

Read carefully and learn. Stop spreading lies. To us it won't be like a thief at night. You guys keep quoting rubbish to support your miserable mindset
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by CodeTemplar: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2019
lightblazingnow:

4. But you, friends, are not in the darkness, and the Day should not take you by surprise like a thief.

5. All of you are people who belong to the light, who belong to the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

Read carefully and learn. Stop spreading lies. To us it won't be like a thief at night. You guys keep quoting rubbish to support your miserable mindset

Are you willing to back up what you just said?
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by lightblazingnow(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Are you willing to back up what you just said?

We just did my dear
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by lightblazingnow(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Glory
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by lightblazingnow(m): 8:12am On Jan 06, 2019
Accuracy
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by CuddleBear(f): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2019
Abeg it should end. I'm tired
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by IamTheAnswers: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2019
Save us Lord
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by lightblazingnow(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2019
Amen
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by IamTheAnswers: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2019
Praised
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by lightblazingnow(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2019
Praise God Almighty
Re: How To Know The Signs Of The End Of The World by lightblazingnow(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2019
Glory

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Releases Prophecies About 2019 / How Do I Know The Real Spiritualist (dibia), They Hardly Tell Same Thing? / Pastor Sucks The Demons Out Of His Church Members By Kissing Them Intimately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.