Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Alfa Arrested After Being Caught Sodomizing An Underage Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfa Arrested After Being Caught Sodomizing An Underage Student (860 Views)

Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) / Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) / Winners Pastor Kingsley Emeka Mokwunye In Sex Scandal, Defiled An Underage Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alfa Arrested After Being Caught Sodomizing An Underage Student by Crimecity: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
An Islamic teacher, Alfa Abdusalam Salaudeen, who runs an Islamic school, has been arrested for sodomizing his students during their Saturday class at the Opeloyeru Mosque in Igando, Lagos.
Trouble started for the suspect after a female student made a confession to a neighbor because she couldn’t take the molestation anymore.
Shocked by the revelation, the neighbor reported the case to the Child Protection Network (CPN), an NGO. A secret camera was then put in place to monitor the activities of Salaudeen.
The case was also communicated to the Lagos state commissioner of police, Imohimi Edgal, and on the  29th of December, 2018, the suspect was caught on camera sodomizing another student.

Through the cooperation of the SIB Team and CPN, he was promptly arrested. The agency, thereafter, advised parents to be wary of some of their kids’ teachers, as many of such cases have been reported concerning how they defile children and cow them into submission.

Re: Alfa Arrested After Being Caught Sodomizing An Underage Student by Fakeme: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Rest in jail
Rot in jail
Decay in hell
Rot in hell
Re: Alfa Arrested After Being Caught Sodomizing An Underage Student by Giddymoney(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mumuric were are you guys?

If it's to ban Falz, or complain about christans, you guys will be showing power

Come and carry your candidate o
Re: Alfa Arrested After Being Caught Sodomizing An Underage Student by IamD18: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
They are not just good with Bombs, but this.

Heartlessness and wickedness, I must say. He should be penalized properly for this devilish act.

Jungle justice, if possible.
Re: Alfa Arrested After Being Caught Sodomizing An Underage Student by subtlemee(f): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
What is always wrong with this alfas sef? One never gets to hear good things about them

1 Like

Re: Alfa Arrested After Being Caught Sodomizing An Underage Student by iCauseTrouble: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
I pity all these their blind followers
Re: Alfa Arrested After Being Caught Sodomizing An Underage Student by servercodes001: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nigeria failed because of people like these
Fake and evil people are everywhere But in disguise

Mchww
Abeg kuku castrate this Heediot

#Spits

Re: Alfa Arrested After Being Caught Sodomizing An Underage Student by Samueltemi337(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
Those girls would be above ten and they are still behaving like they dont know what sex is....
I already knew what sex is when i was nine....
They enjoyed it nothing more
Re: Alfa Arrested After Being Caught Sodomizing An Underage Student by CreepyBlackpool: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
well here is my prophecy for the new year.

People will die before, during and after elections

The rich will get richer

The poor will get poorer.

So many people on NL will make it big from betting.

Top politicians will die next year

Soldiers will die.

Alfas and Alhajis will marry and sleep with underage girls

Pastors will sleep with church members.

Skulls will be mined.

Drugs will be pushed.

Pastors will give fake prophecies.

Hoes will be raped and used for rituals.

Top celebrity marraiges will crash.

Musicians will drop albums.

People will commit suicide.

Mark my words, screenshot it, save it.
For all this must happen in 2019
one of my prophecies already came true grin

I am a true prophet of the church of the flying spaghetti monster cool
Re: Alfa Arrested After Being Caught Sodomizing An Underage Student by pythonkid(m): 1:32am On Jan 02, 2019
Y
Re: Alfa Arrested After Being Caught Sodomizing An Underage Student by Peacemaker5128: 4:15am On Jan 02, 2019
subtlemee:
What is always wrong with this alfas sef? One never gets to hear good things about them
osu

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Charged For Raping 14-year-old Daughter Over Six Years After Wife's Death / Nigerian Who Locked Child In Dog Kennel Arrested / Don't Be Scammed By Easy Recharge Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.