Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? (19613 Views)

Peter Obi, Where Is James Nwafor? / "See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Oblang(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

All these things you listed cannot be credited to Buhari alone. GEJ started those.

How has those things made your life better?

Including itakpe-warri rail that have bin on for like 32yrs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by integrity16(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2019
dunkem21:

GEJ even built a University in Katsina near Buhari's family house.

We are talking about projects in the south east. GEJ started and completed how many infrastructural projects in south east?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Ogaga87(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2019
PassingShot:

Kaduna-Abj rail - completed
Abuja metro rail - completed
Itakpe-Warri rail - eing test-run
Lagos-Ibadan rail - final stage of completion
N-Power, CCT, School feeding Program, Tradermoni, Marketmoni, etc
Increase in electricity generation and distribution
Foreign reserve increased from $28bn in 2015 to $44bn in 2018 despite loss of about 50% of what PDP used to earn
Many major roads have been completed

How many I wan tell you?

E no go better for PDP at FG level for their waste and poverty elevation they supervised.

Attestation mentality has drown you beyond recovery.. When other people are boasting of key sectors in their country that are lifting standard of living among its populace, your mentality is saturated with rails that were completed and roads.. I pity Nigeria for having people like you as citizens..

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by WIZDOM081(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2019
PDP never again

Next Level

We can't go back again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Ovamboland(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2019
STARGREEN:

So you admitted having no completed project in SE&SS?
Is this a good score card?

What projects did PDP start and completed in SE and SS in 16 years.
You now insist the 3 year government must start and complete those projects or else you're going back to the one did nothing for you in 16 years. Just admit it's mere politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Ovamboland(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2019
dunkem21:

You need to take a look at GEJ's catalogue of achievements. Dude built one Federal university in each state.. That's infrastructures not votermoni undecided

Not true, he established 9 or 12 new universities, we have 36 states remember?
Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by bosstim(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2019
All the infrastructures you mentioned here is all thanks to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Apc na to dey collect praises on top another project Una sabi
PassingShot:

Foreign reserve increased from $28bn in 2015 to $44bn in 2018 despite loss of about 50% of what PDP used to earn

How many I wan tell you?

E no go better for PDP at FG level for their waste and poverty elevation they supervised.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2019
PassingShot:

How many I wan tell you?

Rubbish when APC runs almost all the media house in Nigeria why won't you be ignorant of the lies
1.don't just attribute Kaduna rail project to buhari because it was 75%complete under GEJ
2.Lagos Ibadan rail was masterminded by GEJ and he started it
3.APC said the N power programme has employed over 500000 people into the labour force(which is not actually true) yet Nigerians lost their jobs in massive
4. School feeding programme is not everywhere in Nigeria take note I can point 6 or more government school in my area that are not benefiting from it
5.APC government buying vote with trader moni.....#10000 can't make someone business a prosperous one.. Why can't they implement policies for traders that will be a policy to remember
6 increased electricity is just a SCAM!!!!!
7. If you can bring the foreign reserve documents I will believe the rise of $28b to $44b
APC scammers of the century

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by 4godsake: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2019
This is the new face of Enugue/Onitsha expressway pathetic ingrates.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by DMerciful(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=PassingShot post=74370195][/quote]

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Ovamboland(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2019
dunkem21:

I don't want to call you dull because I know you are not..

The first thing Buhari did as a president was to stop work on the 2nd Niger bridge; so everything you see there is done by GEJ!

I am privy to these things, I tell you. I even assured Sarrki that if Buhari completes 50% of the bridge, I'll lead his re-election campaign.

Second Niger bridge that the construction contract was just signed in 2018 is what you claim Jonathan started it's construction in 2015?
Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by rozayx5(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2019
Lagos Ibadan rail is like 50%

Abuja rail gej project

Airports gej

Where is all the trillions going?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Ovamboland(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You no watch video. The rail and airport project are China funded. Pdp had already paid the counterpart funds before 2015.
Apc hasn't paid anything on these projects. Projects completed by the Chinese. Thank you.

Evidence of payment.......by PDP

January 2017
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/fg-releases-n72bn-full-counterpart-funding-lagos-ibadan-rail/amp/
Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by deyahaya: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2019
Because Obi want to be second leautenat to the no1 thief in Nigeria, he now turn him self to be blind and deaf person that he can not see any developments that Buhari is talking about, this is pure hypocrite.
Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Dollabiz: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2019
smiley
Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by BabaO2: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2019
dunkem21:

If Peter Obi is a dunce, his student Osinbajo must be a dullard cheesy
obi was roundly beaten at the VP debate, problem is that you chose to believe even before debate who you want to believe, it was a one sided debate. I am not surprised, u claimed to be more than south westerners in Lagos in build up to 2015 election, but u were decimated and demystified even with the support of heavyweights like obanikoros.
Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2019
PassingShot:

You must be a blood relative of Obiliar grin grin

GEj gave SE only the paper version of 2nd Niger Bridge

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by luizpippo(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2019
PassingShot:

How many I wan tell you?

lwkmd.....
Did you just referred to Npower, tradermoni and matketmoni as infrastructures?

Which on is marketmoni self?

Road infrastructure that has collapsed or do your roads exists in space?
Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Born2Breed(f): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2019
PassingShot:

How many I wan tell you?

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2019
PassingShot:

How many I wan tell you?

Is Oshodi and My Home Town Ezza in Ebonyi State not part of increase in Electricity coz In Oshodi We only hav light 3 hours a day
In my home town no Light for the past 3 months
Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by izuzu: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2019
I see youths, nairaland youths, whose lives and future has been mortgaged by leaders leading for the past 40yrs, still supporting them like demi gods, fighting one another on social media, most sadly losing their lives for them and I smh for the future of this country.

The leaders comes under different disguising platform, PDP,APC,ETC, jumping trains according to how it suits their selfish interests, making policies that only make the rich get richer! BUT STILL , OUR YOUTHS ARE BLINDED TO FACTS,TRENDS AND REALITY, following them like silly lambs to the slaughter,putting their lives at stake!

GUYS, WISE UP,WAKE UP, YOU/WE TOO CAN DO IT!

ENOUGH OF THESE PEOPLE LEADING US. THEIR ORIENTATION IS DIFFERENT AND CAN'T CHANGE AT THAT AGE!!!

BUHARI IS GOOD, ATIKU IS FINE, OBI IS AMAZING BUT WE CAN BE BETTER!!!

C'MON angry cry
Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2019
Eledan:
The more Peter Obi talks, the more it’s become glaring that he is just another dunce that Ibo want to package as intelligent.
So says an afonja,crying because Peter Obi embarrassed Osinbajo
Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by bjprodint(f): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2019
I can't believe am doing this.am a young married teacher with two kids.my husband is physically challenged and business is not moving?our landlord wants to throw us out because we are owing him rent which is 65k.pls help us financially.ogamba Joyce munachiso 0030645881 diamond bank.you can call me on 08024413590.joyce
Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2019
deyahaya:
Because Obi want to be second leautenat to the no1 thief in Nigeria, he now turn him self to be blind and deaf person that he can not see any developments that Buhari is talking about, this is pure hypocrite.

Except we are deceiving ourselves.
Obi is the best choice for Atiku.
A smart looter needs a perfect liar to succeed.

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Eledan: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So says an afonja,crying because Peter Obi embarrassed Osinbajo

In your eyes, but in the eyes of thinking Nigerians, he embarrassed himself by deleting tweets where he repeated same bogus figures on twitter and Tolu called him.

Peter can only mesmerize bigot of his type

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

All these things you listed cannot be credited to Buhari alone. GEJ started those.

How has those things made your life better?

An incompetent President is completing all projects the competent ones have abandoned decades ago.
I love his kind of incompetence

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by patrickmuf(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2019
There's nothing like PDP project, it's this mentality that has seen successive governments come in and abandon ongoing project started by the previous administration.
When people say government is continuum, what they mean is that successive government builds on the successive of the past government and avoid the mistakes made. They're so many abandoned projects in the country because the succeeding government wants to come in and implement her own just so idiots won't say it's not their project.
Una go use una mouth impoverish una self. This is how you guys will say a politician who doesn't steal to build houses and cars is stupid upon leaving office, but if he steals, you guys will say he is a thief. Senseless youths.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by bibe(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2019
PassingShot:

Dunce, big projects such as 2nd Niger Bridge don't get completed in a year or two.

Your lords couldn't even scratch the surface in those wasted years.

Atikulooted brain, think.

The first Niger bridge was initiated and competed within 2 years. It's all about funding. If the government prompts up the money, it'll be competed within 2 years.
Excerpt;
"Between 1964 and 1965, French construction giant, Dumez, constructed the Niger Bridge, to link Onitsha and Asaba in present-day Anambra and Delta States respectively at an estimated cost of £6.75 million. Construction of the bridge was completed in December 1965"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by kpaofame: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2019
dunkem21:

Tradermoni is not an infrastructure cheesy ..

God bless GEJ for the railways.

STARGREEN:

You couldn't mention any from SE & SS are they not part of his Government? Please don't blame him much as there seems to be non done in his area. A look at PH to Aba road will make you change your mind if you have conscience.
Imagine you even listed 'Tradermoni'!

Tradermoni is the koko...
Rigging infrastructure....Nigerians have been made so impoverished under this regime that they hail any pickle dropped....So many deluded people are hailing them for tradermoni...Hence the reason APC supporters are naming it as an infrastructure...I weep for Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? by Ovamboland(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2019
Youngbbt:

did u say increase in electricity

The increase is still not enough to go round but in my area in Lagos, at my business place we used to spend 120- 150k on diesel a month when diesel cost 150 -170 a litre.
Since mid 2017 we now spend from 25 - 50k a month on diesel at 220 - 250 a litre.

At home, 3k fuel that last for 2 or 3 days now stays for 7-10 days before we need to refill the keg.

That's my own experience, it may be better or worse in other parts of the country as what is claimed to be distributed is still a far cry from what we need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killing Of Enugu Pregnant Woman – Group / Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled / Primary: Lagos APC Picks Salvador, Pedro, Five Others To Screen Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.