Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How Are Our Roads During The Holiday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Are Our Roads During The Holiday? (326 Views)

Our Roads Are Bad, Obasanjo Laments / ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola / The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are Our Roads During The Holiday? by Omooba77: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
I just want us to recap how our roads are for those of us who travelled during the holiday?
This is not about PDP/APC, but to have a good feed back.
Please let us be honest.
Inner Oshogbo road was excellent; but after Oshogbo machine tools towards Ikirun is death trap; Ede to Odeomu to Ibadan-Ife express has some big holes.
Re: How Are Our Roads During The Holiday? by paj4love: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Omooba77:
I just want us to recap how our roads are for those of us who travelled during the holiday?
This is not about PDP/APC, but to have a good feed back.
Please let us be honest.
Inner Oshogbo road was excellent; but after Oshogbo machine tools towards Ikirun is death trap; Ede to Odeomu to Ibadan-Ife express has some big holes.

As for me, I was looking and searching but I didn't see the bridge
but as we all know, from Lagos to Benin not good enough , but Benin to Owerri sweet die... Courtesy OBJ and Still to Jonathan
Re: How Are Our Roads During The Holiday? by Omooba77: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
paj4love:

As for me, I was looking and searching but I didn't see the bridge
Which bridge?
Re: How Are Our Roads During The Holiday? by paj4love: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Omooba77:

Which bridge?
2nd Niger Bridge of course
Re: How Are Our Roads During The Holiday? by Omooba77: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
paj4love:
2nd Niger Bridge of course
I understood you now.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! After Borno Office, Soldiers Invade Daily Trust’s Abuja Office / Minimum Wage: Nationwide Protest Begins Tuesday — NLC / Why Atiku Promises To Restore 10 Million Jobs Lost Under Buhari (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.