Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Which of These Automobile Interiors Would You Pick? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which of These Automobile Interiors Would You Pick? (4924 Views)

Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) / Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) / You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which of These Automobile Interiors Would You Pick? by legalwealth(m): 1:03am On Apr 04, 2019
selfmadeOLX:
Nairaland needs a dislike button

grin grin grin

You must have been irritated by the eyesores uploaded by "dem" .
Re: Which of These Automobile Interiors Would You Pick? by valarinz: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2019
legalwealth:

grin grin grin

You must have been irritated by the eyesores uploaded by "dem" .

I see you're now scared of talking directly, good boy
Re: Which of These Automobile Interiors Would You Pick? by IkpuMmadu: 5:22am On Apr 12, 2019
valarinz:

Car model and year?

You can reach me faster on 08032897486 anyway, tnx

Instead of you to share information you are giving numbers ...what is wrong with blacks
Re: Which of These Automobile Interiors Would You Pick? by valarinz: 5:45am On Apr 12, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Instead of you to share information you are giving numbers ...what is wrong with blacks

In your hurry to sound philantrophic, you ended up sounding so so daft. You, my friend, are the real issue with blacks

Someone has an issue with his car which needs resolution asap and asks for help on NL, he didn't state enough details to enable one give any reasonable recommendation, and someone else offered to help but due to the fact he might not be online to see his answers fast enough, drops his number, what's wrong in that.

You think I'll charge him money cos that's the only thing your poor brain can only think of. Pls what answer were you expecting me to post online for you to view, "Volvo" started from the 1930's down to 2019, can you tell me the particular one he's talking about? Or it costs and takes the same procedure to fix abs issues on all Volvo models?

The guy has contacted me and got his issue resolved long ago, and you're still here trying to garner NL 'likes' over the matter as if you'll take it to the bank. Borrow sense oga

3 Likes

Re: Which of These Automobile Interiors Would You Pick? by diportivo: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
valarinz:

In your hurry to sound philantrophic, you ended up sounding so so daft. You, my friend, are the real issue with blacks

Someone has an issue with his car which needs resolution asap and asks for help on NL, he didn't state enough details to enable one give any reasonable recommendation, and someone else offered to help but due to the fact he might not be online to see his answers fast enough, drops his number, what's wrong in that.

You think I'll charge him money cos that's the only thing your poor brain can only think of. Pls what answer were you expecting me to post online for you to view, "Volvo" started from the 1930's down to 2019, can you tell me the particular one he's talking about? Or it costs and takes the same procedure to fix abs issues on all Volvo models?

The guy has contacted me and got his issue resolved long ago, and you're still here trying to garner NL 'likes' over the matter as if you'll take it to the bank. Borrow sense oga

u av time replying sha

leave dolts to be dolts ojare
Re: Which of These Automobile Interiors Would You Pick? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
Zoharariel:
Bmw X6, X5 & X7
I wanted to choose BMW X6 but when I went through all, I decided to choose all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which of These Automobile Interiors Would You Pick? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
Zoharariel:
Can you see that Autobiography & Bmw X7? That is what me & my Personal Security Details will drive to my village in Ijebu in 3 months time. grin
amen ashe oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change / New Car / I Want To Empower 1 Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.