Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Jesus The Bread Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus The Bread Of Life (202 Views)

The Bread Of Life / I Am The Bread Of Life / Bread Of Sorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus The Bread Of Life by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Jesus is the true bread that sustain the spirit,satisfies the soul and quicken the mortal bodies whosoever eats this bread will never die.

Whosoever liveth and believes in Jesus will never die for he liveth not unto himself but to Christ who died for him.

Friend if you have not accepted Jesus today, do so now for tomorrow might be too late. Happy new year

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To Ibadanland; Its Residents, Its Indigenes / A Little-known Sin / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/02/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.