Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout (25190 Views)

Shaibu Suffers Blow As PDP Leaders From Edo North Endorse Ighodalo / From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead / Leaders From The 6 Geopolitical Regions Meet With Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Phred1717: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
In Life "Be careful of what you wish for" Dino! You ask for Buhari against incompetent Goodluck..that's your piece of the cake.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Patrioticman007(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Oh Dino the son of Melaye be warned! Obasanjo forgives, Osibanjo forgives, Saraki forgives, late Buhari the son of mohammed from hills of daura never forgave and I assure Jubril Al-sadani son of Aminu and the cabals never forgives too!

Alex son of Badeh and the others have kicked the bucket with hot palm oil, so be warned!

What a fool you are for logic says you can't probate and reprobate on same fact. PMB that is dead doesn't forgive and JFS doesn't forgive ?.who cares about a dead man in forgiveness ?. Or are you telling us the holy spirit is fighting late PMB enemies from the grave.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by dareadewuyi: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oga Dino,[color=#990000] 'bi aja re ba pe ogun odun, eran ogun ni',if you like hide inside shalanga(pit toilet), 'asun ikun si nfii pamo ni, bio ba wa ni kelembe, yoo wa ni ito; oniyeye'. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by asobo: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

You people and chest beating.

Who is Tompolo? He is only known in the Niger Delta area. If he crosses over to the North to try and attack any Northern statesman, he will be beaten back so quickly he wouldn't know what hit him.
See this one I am a northerner. Ne che ke ke dan Adamawa ne, idan baka sane ba. Ba dole bane kowa sai ya ye Buhari
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Didi2d(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Someone wrote "sinnator"

But seriously I never thought for one day, dino can be hiding
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
lol this one just keeps calling the name of God in vain. if say this man swear to ogun shrine before him enter office , I bet you is a different convo we gon be having now. both him and the police are lying. him never see anything. with public funds him and him family they live large, out of th blue now nigga turn man of God, they quote Bible upnbdown. the ogun that will strike you is still doi press up for sambisa.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by NovusHomo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

How's it a hideout if it's his home...what manner of education do some of you have?!

You could have a hideout in your own home. How about a basement, or a wardrobe?
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by BruncleZuma: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
NovusHomo:

You could have a hideout in your own home. How about a basement, or a wardrobe?

You can't be in a hideout if your location is an open secret.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by tinu9990(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
na one ooo so this the kind of people saraki is working with, i leaf u guys to judge these people. but as for me i will rather stay with buhari who make both rich and poor to face hardship than these spid fellows who show up their weath on internet and give haji to christian. o to ge ni kwara
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by BluntBoy(m): 12:27am On Jan 03, 2019
asobo:
See this one I am a northerner. Ne che ke ke dan Adamawa ne, idan baka sane ba. Ba dole bane kowa sai ya ye Buhari

Stop lying.

That you can write Hausa is not an evidence.

No true Northerner will give such regards to Tompolo.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by asobo: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

Stop lying.

That you can write Hausa is not an evidence.

No true Northerner will give such regards to Tompolo.
What defines a true northerner? A true northerner why Fulani's will encroach my farm with their cattle's and chase me out of my farm. I am from Adamawa state, Numan local government. I want to burst not bubble this morning NOT ALL NORTHERNERS ARE MUSLIMS. Since you guys have found new love with SW enjoy your new found love Mr.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by BluntBoy(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2019
asobo:
What defines a true northerner? A true northerner why Fulani's will encroach my farm with their cattle's and chase me out of my farm. I am from Adamawa state, Numan local government. I want to burst not bubble this morning NOT ALL NORTHERNERS ARE MUSLIMS. Since you guys have found new love with SW enjoy your new found love Mr.

I don't even understand your post one bit.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by morisnewrain(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2019
clownboi:
If a Senator cannot be found by Nigerian police, i mean a popular figure..Don't ask me how caught the late general's murders..
They are all playing politics with Dino's matter. They just want him to remain hidden. He also has a police-informant.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by jesutakewe(f): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
Work for Buhari as as how?
SternProphet:

Ya but Tompolo will work for Buhari 're election in Delta. Abi they did not tell you that one.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by NovusHomo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
BruncleZuma:

You can't be in a hideout if your location is an open secret.

...that may not be known to you, the hiding one. grin
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Lewisland: 8:29am On Jan 09
MediaLife:
Senator Dino Melaye who went into hiding as police look for him made another video as he blast and place curse on the Nigerian Leaders who is misusing power

In the video where he said

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/i-trust-lord-god-of-host-dino-melaye.html

Mu.mu Dino that supported the remover of a legit government in 2015...

Mu mu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic / Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party / Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.