Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout (25191 Views)

Shaibu Suffers Blow As PDP Leaders From Edo North Endorse Ighodalo / From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead / Leaders From The 6 Geopolitical Regions Meet With Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by asobo: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
orion7:
dino although you wer a fool but this time oil dey your head. God bless you.

the Apc police looking for you has one thing In mind. they just want to embarrass you and make sure you 're locked up b4 elections. tompolo hid from them 3yrs now and heavens did not fall.

just stay where you 're. And I assure you nothing will happen. the kind of kangaroo court they set up for deji is the type they will set for you. there is no justice nigeria

If you have the means sef, since they already lied you killed an Apc policeman. there is nothing wrong in you showing them that you can actually do it and nothing will happen

worse case scenario you leave the country and seeek asylum in Australia.

but dino do not attempt to tank and eat shït like akpabio.

#Shalom
I pity those in charge now after Atiku wins the general elections. Government Tompolo will go after them, can't be belief what his family and community went through in the hands of this administration.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
clownboi:
If a Senator cannot be found by Nigerian police, i mean a popular figure..Don't ask me how caught the general's murders..
We have the most incompetent police on planet Earth.
How will they do well with transition transition as leaders?
Nigeria police is an affiliate of FG all you need is a good relationship with the incoming president to head the police.
People like tompolo and kanu left the country without trace and we have over paid security agencies.
Nigeria is just lucky that it have no enemies targeting them as Isreal, Germany, France, US and other countries have been targeted
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Follygunners: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I'm always happy any time this big fool is being dealt with, why? Because of the way he used to display his wealth on the internet not minding the fact that some Nigerians are hungry

Wealth? What wealth, abeg? undecided

You meant Loot cool
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Felixv: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Another comedy show by Dino. When he is chopping 15m naira a month plus salary and numerous sitting allowance and estacode all was well.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by bonnyhope: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I'm always happy any time this big fool is being dealt with, why? Because of the way he used to display his wealth on the internet not minding the fact that some Nigerians are hungry

my brother, he is displaying his wealth but you should know that he is not collecting more than other senators that are not displaying their own.
also note that the other senators hiding their wealth are not dashing out their earnings to the hungry ones. Although i am not blaming you because we like hypocrisy in this country.

2 Likes

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by enemyofprogress: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
bonnyhope:

my brother, he is displaying his wealth but you should know that he is not collecting more than other senators that are not displaying their own.
also note that the other senators hiding their wealth are not dashing out their earnings to the hungry ones. Although i am not blaming you because we like hypocrisy in this country.
must he do that? How many times has Dangote done that? He is baby in a man's body
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by enemyofprogress: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Follygunners:

Wealth? What wealth, abeg? undecided

You meant Loot cool
yes loot
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Rotimi47: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dono's beard is all white. Chai!

Make dem soufry soufry for dino now!!!

Even say dino dey talk and do anyhow but the guy don reset. grin
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by propsvila: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Who else think Dino will do well as a Nollywood Actor more than a Legislator.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Icon79(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Isn't it funny how people start talking about God once they get in trouble. But these sane people would forget and ignore God when everything is going smoothly.

*smh*

O pari

1 Like

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by AdeTish: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
I hate politics but it serves Dino right.. Let us ask ourselves a question, how does Dino acquired some much wealth without any single company to his name not a pure water factory.. Truth be told, all naija politicians hate us when things are cool for them but always look for our attention when they have problem. He was one of this that campaigned for Buhari he should please deal with whatever issues he is having with them.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by bizzibodi(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep,himsef no go sleep......dnt d police has enuff teargas to smoke this chest-beating tree climber out of his hole...i only pity his children.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by BluntBoy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
madmohamed:
you help him buhari to become president. Ntoo he is not Jonathan

What is this one saying
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by BluntBoy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
MrLife1234:
Somebody said Nigerian youths are lazy, shutdown our schools for the past two months with no remorse on a way forward, do we need to tell Nigeria undergraduates and educated, not to vote APC?

Hold ASUU and leave Buhari alone.

ASUU is the major problem of our institutions. Must government feed them all the time and is strike the only way they can have their way?

With the huge revenues they generate from independently run programs, I don't see why they should be striking all the time government fails to meet their grievances fully.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by ajl: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dino is hoping to continue to hide until after election day wishing his corrupt candidate win the presidential election. Or does he plan to hide until May 29? And what happen if AAC's Sowore win the election. Dino, you better go build a bunker in olumo rock because the unexpected could happen. Your hiding could continue for a lifetime.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Barbieperry(f): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
This online politician
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by BluntBoy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
asobo:
I pity those in charge now after Atiku wins the general elections. Government Tompolo will go after them, can't be belief what his family and community went through in the hands of this administration.

You people and chest beating.

Who is Tompolo? He is only known in the Niger Delta area. If he crosses over to the North to try and attack any Northern statesman, he will be beaten back so quickly he wouldn't know what hit him.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by LincolnLynn(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
CCom one Dino..you can't go into hiding,You are not the Dino I've always known..So distinguished Senator,come out of your hiding,face your fears and get get at them with the force compared to that of nature..
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by ajl: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:

I got your point but Dino has no wealth just like most members of the political class. Their loot won't last them 2 years if they have no access to the till and mediocre allowance or bogus retirement package. Do you see how former governors rush to the senate. These are the most unproductive set of people on earth. They are of no value to Nigerians. They deserve to be fed with meals laced with rat poison, and then have their corpses cremated and the ash flushed down the toilet. We do not want them have the luxury of spaces in the cemetries.

1 Like

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by joepepsy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Are you in my mind?was about to say thesame.
enemyofprogress:
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by jesutakewe(f): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
orion7:

tompolo hid from them 3yrs now and heavens did not fall.

#Shalom

Mind you, tompolo isn't hiding from them. Tompolo was last year re-awarded the maritime contract for protection of the water ways as one of the conditions for AVENGERS ceasefire. How can you place someone on watchlist and still place him on your payroll? Tompolo was never wanted. Buhari was only doing initial gragra. When NDA showed him pepper he returned Tompolo's contract to him and ended his pursuit.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Bintuenyo: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
I'm proud of you, the only comedian from my dear state Kogi.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by mukthar2000(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Caword!!!!!�����
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by SternProphet: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dino trusts in only Saraki and the fancy cars in his garage.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by SternProphet: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
jesutakewe:

Mind you, tompolo isn't hiding from them. Tompolo was last year re-awarded the maritime contract for protection of the water ways as one of the conditions for AVENGERS ceasefire. How can you place someone on watchlist and still place him on your payroll? Tompolo was never wanted. Buhari was only doing initial gragra. When NDA showed him pepper he returned Tompolo's contract to him and ended his pursuit.

Ya but Tompolo will work for Buhari 're election in Delta. Abi they did not tell you that one.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
ajl:

I got your point but Dino has no wealth just like most members of the political class. Their loot won't last them 2 years if they have no access to the till and mediocre allowance or bogus retirement package. Do you see how former governors rush to the senate. These are the most unproductive set of people on earth. They are of no value to Nigerians. They deserve to be fed with meals laced with rat poison, and then have their corpses cremated and the ash flushed down the toilet. We do not want them have the luxury of spaces in the cemetries.
God bless you jare
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by GreatestA1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Kundagarten:
Dino will prevail over his enemies.
You are his enemy ironically. Someone who has never worked all his life, flaunting cars and houses illegally gotten via bleeding your common wealth is the person you are fanning. To think Dino doesn't even know you. You no really get sense.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by WINNERMENTALITY: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Oh Dino the son of Melaye be warned! Obasanjo forgives, Osibanjo forgives, Saraki forgives, late Buhari the son of mohammed from hills of daura never forgave and I assure Jubril Al-sadani son of Aminu and the cabals never forgives too!

Alex son of Badeh and the others have kicked the bucket with hot palm oil, so be warned!
u did not remember.. Jonathan forgives too.. They all gathered and heaped coal on thier head
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Kundagarten: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
GreatestA1:
You are his enemy ironically. Someone who has never worked all his life, flaunting cars and houses illegally gotten via bleeding your common wealth is the person you are fanning. To think Dino doesn't even know you. You no really get sense.
That's rich, coming from someone who supports Nigeria's number one kleptomaniac>Tinubu.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by GreatestA1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Kundagarten:

That's rich, coming from someone who supports Nigeria's number one kleptomaniac>Tinubu.
Sherlock! How you were able to come up with the assumption that I am fan of Tinubu leaves much to be desire about your intelligence. Since assumption is the lowest form of knowledge, I really shouldn't expect much from you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC / 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike / Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.