Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) (54685 Views)

Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Onyi22(f): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lazy youths, trying so hard to make money, look at their heads like stock fish
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Ejlove4u(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
There are selling it na... Abi marketing done turn crime again... Buhari self!
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Humblega(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hg
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Lincoln275(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
I hand dem over to oba of Benin to lay curse on them
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
More hardship and Crime will go to the Next level if you vote buhari.

The govt don't even have plans to stop any of this , be careful it may get to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by chiedu7: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Darkseid:
Na wa oo, I didn't know the one in the middle was a girl till I read the write up. Anyways shey that one pant go bring money so?
Na u highlight am oh cheesy
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Xkalaban(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Chai, ppl go soon turn to cannibals dey devour each other with the way things are going. Lord have mercy...

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by brostheo(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
I hear say court nor day treat ritual cases which charge you won even give them self

Unlawful possession of pants
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Darkseid:
Na wa oo, I didn't know the one in the middle was a girl till I read the write up. Anyways shey that one pant go bring money so?
you no well gringrin
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
roladex:
So dis thing continues.i tot everyone had a newyear resolution : sad
dem own fit b say:this is our year, We must get benzgrin

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Badonasty(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Na condition set by Buhari sent them....
They wan work
They wan chop
But no way... Not possible under this administration
sorry ooo but shey na during Buhari tenure Yahoo Yahoo start?

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by mozona(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
yes stealing of pants is now in full swing
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by adonai80: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
Pant ni logo Benz, everyone wants to hammer, there are many ways to make money legitimately but this fools are so lazy to work hard, the most annoying is after they make little money, they still have no meaningful impact to the society.
Most of them get broke in the long run, the only sensible people who gain at the end of everything are club owners.
What are the ways bro?

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Emceesaka: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
No wonder Yemisi no gry dey wear pants come my house again, na dis foolish gee boys cause am. Logo benz boys
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
comshots:
If I tell you guys how many CVs and application letters I don submit for many companies ehn.I dey even economize with the little envelopes wey remain because money don finish to buy more envelopes and make photocopies of CVs.I dey hesitate to even submit cv sef because i know say them no go ever employ.Most companies don dey use that advantage to reduce salary or pay late.Imagine,#15k as salary!Wtf!These guys too don face the same predicament before them wan do ritual.I am not in support of rituals o.
Do online freelancing.
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Xkalaban:
Chai, ppl go soon turn to cannibals dey devour each other with the way things are going. Lord have mercy...

Lard have mercy on those waiting to vote buhari

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by frankfrancis871: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
sad

Some fools will call them Igbo.

I see potentials in these young men, if they could pull out the girl's undies then they can do better when they work as secret agents.

Unfortunately, my people can't see this; they are gathered rather to devour them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by tegafej(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
brostheo:
I hear say court nor day treat ritual cases which charge you won even give them self

Unlawful possession of pants

Forceful collection of pant from the middle girl

2 Likes

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by ClearFlair: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
The hustle is real

Operation thief pants on motion

Never have we had it this bad
Buhari and his 40 thieves has really buried the country in abject poverty

Any form of poverty in Nigeria is Atiku's doing.
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Witnes: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Women are in trouble from these lil rats desperate to make it quick. God help our beloved mothers.

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Frankyboy1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=comshots post=74384423]If I tell you guys how many CVs and application letters I don submit for many companies ehn.I dey even economize with the little envelopes wey remain because money don finish to buy more envelopes and make photocopies of CVs.I dey hesitate to even submit cv sef because i know say them no go ever employ.Most companies don dey use that advantage to reduce salary or pay late.Imagine,#15k as salary!Wtf!These guys too don face the same predicament before them wan do ritual.I am not in support of rituals o.[/quote

Where do you reside and what's your course of study?
Reply asap]
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
comshots:
If I tell you guys how many CVs and application letters I don submit for many companies ehn.I dey even economize with the little envelopes wey remain because money don finish to buy more envelopes and make photocopies of CVs.I dey hesitate to even submit cv sef because i know say them no go ever employ.Most companies don dey use that advantage to reduce salary or pay late.Imagine,#15k as salary!Wtf!These guys too don face the same predicament before them wan do ritual.I am not in support of rituals o.
We equally feel ur pains and experience. The orientation these guys get from G guys and peer is majorly the problem. Imagine Under 24 yr guys doing rituals
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by jericco1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
hmm... this is getting out of hand
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
My beloved Delta and Ukwuani, what is going on? We don't need all these
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Xkalaban(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
berrystunn:

Lard have mercy on those waiting to vote buhari

No be small matter I tell u.... undecided

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by akdjr(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wait ooooo is it true people uses ladies pants for rituals? But why na?
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Kingbones(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=sylve11 post=74384700]I used to think these whole thing we're lies. shocked shocked cool[/quote
]dey there make pant dey wear you

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by PapaAdanna: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
You mean those are pants... The owners of those should be prosecuted for wearing such

On the other hand I don't wanna be reading any more news pertaining to pant this year

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by famiebee(f): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
zoba88:
The two boys pictured below were caught with 10 female undies in Umutu in Ukwuani LGA, Delta State.The last one they pulled was from the young girl standing.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/2-boys-caught-with-10-female-undies-in.html
This pant madness is really becoming these days oo
May God continue to protect us sha
Because no where is safe, you can't sun dry your pants in peace, one can't even travel with pant in peace.
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Albert0011(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Foolish boys giving my home town bad name.
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by tutuonye: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
The only Achievement of BUHARI's rule for 4 years is joblessness, hunger, poverty, job losses, crimes and insecurity. VOTE OUT Buhari and see a reduced crimes and zero Yahoo work.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by ZAWs: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
These boys are very disgusting. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss / Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.