Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) (54698 Views)

Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by shugatee(f): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
I kuku don't 've yansh to wear pants so naked i come naked i go���
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by joepepsy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Who tell you dem wan work?bunch of lazy generation
ZombieTAMER:

Na condition set by Buhari sent them....

They wan work

They wan chop

But no way... Not possible under this administration

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Albert0011(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jahwinaboy:
My beloved Delta and Ukwuani, what is going on? We don't need all these
I know them o my brother especially the one on right hand side...they don't like doing anything else apart from gambling and smoking..them nor even know book.
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Make dem free dem abeg, they can't do more than a hanging Pant grin

Are u unemployed?

Are u a corper?

Are u an ex-corper?

Are u a fresh graduate waiting for NYSC?

If u are among the above and u want to genuinely earn online for FREE, Send a single whatsapp message to my business phone number on my Signature. See u.

Pls note that u won't invest a dime and u won't pay me a dime.
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by medropoly(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
if we no buy benz wetin we gain ohh..... grin grin grin grin

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Ijaya123: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
The hustle is real

Operation thief pants on motion

Never have we had it this bad
Buhari and his 40 thieves has really buried the country in abject poverty

You mean you and your family are truly in abject poverty?
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by showafrica(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
This one's just hear say pant dey buy Benz go dey steal dirty pants... Idiots. One naira, that pant no go produce.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Mruwa1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
comshots:
If I tell you guys how many CVs and application letters I don submit for many companies ehn.I dey even economize with the little envelopes wey remain because money don finish to buy more envelopes and make photocopies of CVs.I dey hesitate to even submit cv sef because i know say them no go ever employ.Most companies don dey use that advantage to reduce salary or pay late.Imagine,#15k as salary!Wtf!These guys too don face the same predicament before them wan do ritual.I am not in support of rituals o.
i don forget about cv i go learn work now am oga of myself the problem now na how to get light since no light i buy gen now everyday na money to fuel my gen to hustle still i dey try manage...i understand but ritual is not an option at all

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Xkalaban:

No be small matter I tell u.... undecided

I Can't fight people to understand...

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by fortune1968: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Why arrest them

What if they bought the pants in a nearby stall?
Devil Advocate and yahoo+ boy sighted .Ara won ni e .
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by brostheo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
tegafej:

Forceful collection of pant from the middle girl
Last last na stealing be that na,the ritual nor hold them

Magistrate case
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by TGMISKY(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
These guys no even allow the year go far small. Na wa o
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by ezegenigbonine: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
N there face dey fresh like this.
Una no sabi panel bit person
Abeg la-la were that 2018 panel bit picture
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by serikigoro: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nigerians are about the most gullible and superstitious lot in the whole wide world! how on earth does anyone believe a dirty underwear will make you a millionaire come off it guys use your damn heads! no wonder the entire continent remains dark. if it was that true every idiot will be rich by now!the problem here is that even those who should lead the campaign against this fake and evil practice also believe in it . There is nothing like jazz money IT IS FAKE AND A HUGE LIE! JUST LIKE YOUR FAKE BULLET DODGER.

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by ezegenigbonine: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ijaya123:

You mean you and your family are truly in abject poverty?

N ur family rich pass dangote n adeleke?
Yeye dey smell
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Stephendeals:
I need more info....

Is it a crime to move around with pant in Nigeria? Legal luminaries abeg throw light, what is the position of the law on possession of pant of opposite sex?

In 2019, our greatest concern is who is carrying fabrics....We have a long way to go...

Giant of Africa ooo!!!

It is not a crime provided you provide your sister's own for me to sell grin grin
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by mmorah6: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
oye wei panti no niro
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by klever18(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
pataa ni logo benz.

Pant Association of Nigeria (PAN) aka yahoo +
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Ijaya123: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
ezegenigbonine:

N ur family rich pass dangote n adeleke?
Yeye dey smell

Me and my family are not complaining of being in abject poverty, in case you and yours are.
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Ubiudumo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
10 panties =10 benzes.
At once o grin
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by MurphyTheory99(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
The hustle is real

Operation thief pants on motion

Never have we had it this bad
Buhari and his 40 thieves has really buried the country in abject poverty

How many jobs had their governor who just won best silver Bird man of the year created. To discourage these miscreants from this act. Buhari cannot solve every Nigerian problem.
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Talib93(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
The Pant ultimate search is getting out of hand oh... Govt please do something
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by mansoura(f): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hey God!
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by chuggy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Abortions:
Buhari Everytime, What's ur problem
Na Buhari ooo
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by 11doubledee: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
roladex:
So dis thing continues.i tot everyone had a newyear resolution : sad
Some people resolution is steal as many pants as possible.As you clearly see angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by ezegenigbonine: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ijaya123:

Me and my family are not complaining of being in abject poverty, in case you and yours are.

N if u and ur family don't complain, others should go to hell? Even as God blessed me n my family abundantly, I still cares for others. Guy Nawaa oooo
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by GreatestA1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Na condition set by Buhari sent them....

They wan work

They wan chop

But no way... Not possible under this administration
G predates this government. It is an old illegal gig that has been around for a month of Sunday.

So, why the rampant stealing of pants now?

The business is getting bad now. The whites are getting wiser following revelations of how these boys operate. Plus, so many measures have been put in place and still being put in place to nip the ease of fraud in the bud. So, the boys were forced to go back to the drawing board to come up with ways to sway their victims. Voodoo backed with rituals was the solution! Once their victims are under a spell, they will pander to every of their financial biddings.

"That's how we were where were we wear today" grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Rubbiish(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
comshots:
If I tell you guys how many CVs and application letters I don submit for many companies ehn.I dey even economize with the little envelopes wey remain because money don finish to buy more envelopes and make photocopies of CVs.I dey hesitate to even submit cv sef because i know say them no go ever employ.Most companies don dey use that advantage to reduce salary or pay late.Imagine,#15k as salary!Wtf!These guys too don face the same predicament before them wan do ritual.I am not in support of rituals o.
One can not totally take away the poor state of things in nigeria.
It is the major reason for increase in crime rate.
Hard work is no longer rewarded & as a graduate in any field in this country, the future is no longer sure. We have failed as a country.
Employers are now using workers as slaves, the govt. has been debating minimum wage for the past 4 years, but removed subsidy in the first few months....I honestly sorry for our unborn kids, they are going to find it real hard in this country.....
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by uthfaith(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
These ones look too malnourished to be G boy. Let's assume they are selling okirika pants
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Rubbiish(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
uthfaith:
These ones look too malnourished to be G boy. Let's assume they are selling okirika pants
Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl / Robbers Storm Mansion In Imo State, Loot Properties Without Mercy. Photos / Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.