Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) (54686 Views)

Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
comshots:
If I tell you guys how many CVs and application letters I don submit for many companies ehn.I dey even economize with the little envelopes wey remain because money don finish to buy more envelopes and make photocopies of CVs.I dey hesitate to even submit cv sef because i know say them no go ever employ.Most companies don dey use that advantage to reduce salary or pay late.Imagine,#15k as salary!Wtf!These guys too don face the same predicament before them wan do ritual.I am not in support of rituals o.
I hope the photocopies are not for different job applications?
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
lol
All those ones that can't spell their long Urhobo surnames/names
You mean you are Maad and you had no one to tell U
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by tegafej(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
brostheo:
Last last na stealing be that na,the ritual nor hold them

Magistrate case

Last last na stealing sha
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
erico2k2:

You mean you are Maad and you had no one to tell U
Are you normal?
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Cately(f): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Is like dis gees no even get laptop
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Cately(f): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Is like dis 2 boys no even get laptop
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Cately(f): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Is like dis 2 boys no get laptop
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
Are you normal?
yes if you was you would have known these are Ndokwa people not urhobo, do you now believe you are Maaaad?
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Lihyunpark(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
they want to drive 4matic ni

abeg who have the body i have the steerring-wheel

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by alen4smith(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Na condition set by Buhari sent them....

They wan work

They wan chop

But no way... Not possible under this administration

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Stephendeals:
I need more info....

Is it a crime to move around with pant in Nigeria? Legal luminaries abeg throw light, what is the position of the law on possession of pant of opposite sex?

In 2019, our greatest concern is who is carrying fabrics....We have a long way to go...

Giant of Africa ooo!!!

well this is open to debate as no one can prove in a court of law that this is an offence,it goes to show how backward it has been,This was how innocent people who took part in helping others who could not carry babies in teh natural way got rounded up and labelled baby factory when indeed it was legal.
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
dem wan buy benz
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
erico2k2:

yes if you was you would have known these are Ndokwa people not urhobo, do you now believe you are Maaaad?
my post was based on the comment I quoted. So can you confirm that you are truly okay? Cos jumping into a post with sentiment shows you might not really be
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Orlatunday11(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wetin person no go c in this end time Na panties robbery they ground nw
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Cately:
Is like dis gees no even get laptop
see as you dey hungry me like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Cately(f): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
like how plz is like u are high do u hustle
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Cately(f): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
like how plz is like what
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Cately(f): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I don't understand explain
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
gringringringringringringringringringrin benz gringringrin
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Cashoutgiftcard: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Are you sure about this?

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by erico2k2(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
my post was based on the comment I quoted. So can you confirm that you are truly okay? Cos jumping into a post with sentiment shows you might not really be
I told U b4 U was Maad and still u got no one in ur lineage to tell you,U n whom U quoted are both Maaad.Im very sure if you knew there are not where you thought they where from your post would and might be slightly different, next time learn to read b4 typing or better still face you front!If not you might end up like the two upstairs

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Cately:
I don't understand explain
as in you and I smooching and moaning together behind a closed door kiss kiss
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
The hustle is real

Operation thief pants on motion

Never have we had it this bad
Buhari and his 40 thieves has really buried the country in abject poverty

I swear na die remain for you...

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Cately(f): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
laff out loud lol!!!!!!
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Cately(f): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
bros give me pics u used to post ads in this site
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Na condition set by Buhari sent them....

They wan work

They wan chop

But no way... Not possible under this administration

I hope Atiku win the election so that he can clear the mess of 16 years caused by them...

By then.....
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=Frankyboy1 post=74385004][/quote]I reside in Lagos,the centre of excellence.As for my qualification.I am an OND holder,but I learned technical skills like CCTV installation,Repairs of electrical appliances like ceiling and standing fans,industrial bathroom heater,pressing iron,electric stove and kettle.I also learned how to repair desktop computer.But I no sure say I fit know much of computer and CCTV work again because I no dey get clients.Even my boss who taught me these repair works used connections to get contracts and he settle the client who brought him contract.
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
erico2k2:

I told U b4 U was Maad and still u got no one in ur lineage to tell you,U n whom U quoted are both Maaad.Im very sure if you knew there are not where you thought they where from your post would and might be slightly different, next time learn to read b4 typing or better still face you front!If not you might end up like the two upstairs
Oga, this is 2019, it's too early littering a post with errors. Take your threat to someone that will be scared when threatened.
PS: Hope you can spell your own Urhobo name tongue
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by adeabi: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
comshots:
If I tell you guys how many CVs and application letters I don submit for many companies ehn.I dey even economize with the little envelopes wey remain because money don finish to buy more envelopes and make photocopies of CVs.I dey hesitate to even submit cv sef because i know say them no go ever employ.Most companies don dey use that advantage to reduce salary or pay late.Imagine,#15k as salary!Wtf!These guys too don face the same predicament before them wan do ritual.I am not in support of rituals o.

you did not apply for Npower ni?
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by erico2k2(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
Oga, this is 2019, it's too early littering a post with errors. Take your threat to someone that will be scared when threatened.
PS: Hope you can spell your own Urhobo name tongue
I keep telling you that some bolt are missing from ur skull assembly,who mentioned tribe in my post and the Initial post, this is why the vast majority of you are dumb and useless and resolve to stealing pants to make quick buck!

Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
adeabi:

you did not apply for Npower in?
You know say government things na man know man.
Re: 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
Cately:
laff out loud lol!!!!!!
the thing go sweet you o kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss / Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) / Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.