Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic (27314 Views)

Real Reason Ambode Was Appointed Into APC Committee / The Real Reasons Why Ambode Was Removed As Governor / Hilarious!!“ambode Was Dropped At Berger”–nigerians React As Buhari Shuns Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by nelxxy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
See the parents of Lagosians including all Igbos living in Lagos
another meme loading...
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
this man is just too handsome ���
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by hisexcellency34: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ambode might still shock APC
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by toplinetrtrend: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
deomelo:

Are they the reason why you lie voraciously and why everything about you as a human being = Lies and telling lies all your days and nights?

You mean the same way the quality of your life is so low to the extent of calling 40/10,000 a pass mark?

What a loser you are!

By the way, why aren't you singing your usual ipob song anymore? Is it because I've shown you the emptiness of your being?

Only dumb useful idiots think everyone opposing Buhari must be an ipob. Or are you a dumb useful idiot? Just an innocent question.
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by Hotfreeze: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
CarlosTheJackal:
myn4 are you really still a mod because every report ive done is left unattended to. Sun please look into all my reports or I draw attention to it

If you like, tag Shuku Obuko Eponmalu and report to Amadioha. You have Igbo posters insulting Yorubas, cursing mods and everyone. Yet, you hypocrites don't anything wrong in that. Now, when we treat you the way you treat others, you start crying.

You Igbos think you have the monopoly of insults, I'm here to cure your madness.

By the way, it was Kanu who gave you Igbos that name, not me.
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by deomelo: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

You mean the same way the quality of your life is so low to the extent of calling 40/10,000 a pass mark?

What a loser you are!

By the way, why aren't you singing your usual ipob song anymore? Is it because I've shown you the emptiness of your being?

Only dumb useful idiots think everyone opposing Buhari must be an ipob. Or are you a dumb useful idiot? Just an innocent question.
[/s]

Is this the reason why you lie voraciously and why everything about you as a human being = Lies and telling lies all your days and nights?
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by IeatPussy: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
Lmao.
Jagaban himself

angry
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
CarlosTheJackal:
A woman used pad has more power than Ambode.

THE pad can fetch millions on Yahoo+ market while Ambode can't even use his power to look Tinubu in his face

Searching for relevance.......

None found
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by kjhova(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
chronique:
Ambode surprised and disappointed a lot of people
Dude went down without firing a single shot. I'm not sure if it was cowardice or not but he messed up.

Y'all just make me laugh.

A man lost primary elections 9:1 and you insist that he should have gone with a fight. Fight who?
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by chronique(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
kjhova:

Y'all just make me laugh.

A man lost primary elections 9:1 and you insist that he should have gone with a fight. Fight who?

But you know the primaries weren't fair...
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by toplinetrtrend: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Is this the reason why you lie voraciously and why everything about you as a human being = Lies and telling lies all your days and nights?

Is this why you are copying and pasting yourself as if your brain is fixated?
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by kjhova(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
chronique:

But you know the primaries weren't fair...

Are you resident in Lagos? If so, what unfair practices did you observe or at least heard took place during the APC primaries?
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by kaysanya15(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Does he think the tiger will change its skin overnight.He knows before he went begging to be the governor.
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by chronique(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
kjhova:

Are you resident in Lagos? If so, what unfair practices did you observe or at least heard took place during the APC primaries?

I am. I even know someone whose boss contested for reps, won but got his name substituted cos the other person doled out huge cash to the bourdilon lord.
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by kjhova(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
chronique:

I am. I even know someone whose boss contested for reps, won but got his name substituted cos the other person doled out huge cash to the bourdilon lord.

You digress. We are talking about the primaries involving Ambode vs Sanwo-Olu and not that of "know...someone...boss..." which has no correlation and is totally unverifiable on a faceless forum as NL.
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by obonujoker(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
deomelo:

Every elected official belongs to and functions under the party and you can not win any election under the party and stroll off to start doing your own thing as if the party doesn't exist.

There can only be one party structure in and trying to deviate by building your own parallel structure at the detriment of the party you mandated under was treacherous, dishonest and damaging.

When Lagosians via present and past officials drew up the winning masterplan for Lagos state, they expect all incoming governors to adhere to and actualize the state master plan, deviating means you are above the state, the state's future and direction. The masterplan is like an expo, a shortcut for you to follow, but Ambode is an egotistic, rude and obnoxious with an ego the size of Mount Kilimanjaro.

In life, we have to take responsibility for our actions and shortcomings instead of blaming other people for our mistakes and transgressions.

The party rebelled against Ambode, not Tinubu. Tinubu did not force Ambode to abolish LAWMA and thousands of workers in Lagos state and bring foreigners to take their job and daily bread.

Tinubu is not responsible for potholes and bad roads in Lagos, Ambode is the governor and he is responsible

Tinubu is not responsible for the mountains of garbage all over Lagos state, Ambode is

Tinubu is not responsible for trashing the state master plan, Ambode is

Tinubu is not responsible for the creation of a parallel party structure to undermine the APC in Lagos, Ambode is.

Ambode failed Lagosians and was about to put the state and his party in a vulnerable situation.

Fashola survived successfully in Lagos state because Lagosians saw his good work and stood behind him, but they refused to stand behind Ambode because Ambode did not deliver.

Nigerians are sometimes very dishonorable, instead of accepting responsibility for their own failure and shortcomings, they look elsewhere and start blaming other people.

You are just a very wicked Yoruba Muslim... So you write all this stuff against Ambode, and yet you still support Buharo??
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by kjhova(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
@Nyamuriflathead

Thanks for following. However I am not keen on ff back as I consider your handle name as bigoted.
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by bjnice(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
fasho01:
Looking forward to the day the Tinubu dynasty will collapse in Lagos state.

However, with the way he is being worshipped by the grassroot politicians here, I pray his fall comes sooner than later

Why are you praying for someone to fall, and you plan or look forward to be great someday.
Too bad to start the year with. Change your mindset is not too late.
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by chronique(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
kjhova:

You digress. We are talking about the primaries involving Ambode vs Sanwo-Olu and not that of "know...someone...boss..." which has no correlation and is totally unverifiable on a faceless forum as NL.

I bet you didn't read about people who went to vote ambode in ordinary primaries and were beaten and assaulted for daring to.
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by kjhova(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
chronique:

I bet you didn't read about people who went to vote ambode in ordinary primaries and were beaten and assaulted for daring to.

Apparently, you don't live in this state. If there was any rancour throughout the primary exercise, they were minor squabbles very few and very far in between to have any significant impact on the results. Proof of otherwise will be appropriate at this point or we dissolve into "them say, them say" and you know I don't play in that league, right?
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by chronique(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
kjhova:

Apparently, you don't live in this state. If there was any rancour throughout the primary exercise, they were minor squabbles very few and very far in between to have any significant impact on the results. Proof of otherwise will be appropriate at this point or we dissolve into "them say, them say" and you know I don't play in that league, right?

I don't live in Lagos? That's hilarious.
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by adedehinbo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
chronique:

I know where you are going to already and Nigeria is the way it is today, because of people like you. Even when others grow balls to challenge the status quo that has been set up to enrich just a few and leave a larger percentage of people in poverty, people like would still be too timid to follow their lead to achieve such. You'd rather continue to be rolled over.
lol you have no idea of made tinubu an emperor in Lagos today,its something he had worked for,if you can't take your time to find out how he got to this position,its always better to stop the hate nd chanel it to ur state governors on why its underdeveloped
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by seangy4konji: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
No balls
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by HallaDaTruth: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Remove Igbos from your mind

1 Like

Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by Hotfreeze: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
CarlosTheJackal:
A woman used pad has more power than Ambode.

THE pad can fetch millions on Yahoo+ market while Ambode can't even use his power to look Tinubu in his face

Of course, you people use your mothers for rituals and use the money to play Merrybet.
Flatheaded criminals.

If you like, go crying to the mods again.
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by israelmao(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
His unhappiness is yet to begin.Bloody stooge!
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by Printerscanner: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
StillX10:
Tinubu holds the whole Yoruba nation ransom

And they are enjoying it unfortunately

Just as an illiterate Cownu Nnamdi is holding the whole Biafran nation of kidnappers, drug pushers and armed robbers to ransom.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by deomelllo: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
[s]
obonujoker:

You are just a very wicked Yoruba Muslim... So you write all this stuff against Ambode, and yet you still support Buharo??
[/s]

What's my business with this ipob?
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by obonujoker(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

What's my business with this ipob?

Lol.... Demdem...
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by femliany(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
StillX10:
Tinubu holds the whole Yoruba nation ransom

And they are enjoying it unfortunately
Sir, Oyo state is not included
Re: Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic by Born2Breed(f): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Dr. Adegbola Dominic, Lagos State chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Wednesday said he was surprised Governor Akinwunmi Ambode could not muster the resources at his disposal and the power he enjoys as governor to confront Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Dominic said Tinubu’s overbearing nature and the fact that he wants all the resources of Lagos State to come to him made him fallout with Ambode.

He said “ I was partly surprised because I expected Ambode an incumbent governor to have a will of his own, to know what he wants and go for it. Apparently, he wasn’t happy because he knew that Tinubu was overbearing and has cornered all the resources of the state. So, the governor wanted a change and that was what caused the problem between them”.

“Now, Tinubu sensing that the governor is unhappy with him just came and howled at him like a bulldog and Ambode just cowered without even a fight. That is very surprising to me. He behaved like a man who does not have conviction. I expected that with the resources at his disposal and the power of incumbency he enjoys, he will be able to fight for what he believed is right”.

“ The fact that he cowered in the face of Tinubu’s howling is what surprises me. But he is also a product of Tinubu’s system. He connived with Tinubu and the others to put all the resources of Lagos state into Tinubu’s hand and himself. But I still expected that a man of his caliber who is an incumbent governor and who knows all the dubious activities of Tinubu can still cower just like that. It is very surprising to me” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/ambode-was-unhappy-because-of-tinubus-overbearing-nature-dominic/

Ambode is a definition of mumu, call it humility but I call it cowardice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Speakership Dogara Rallies PDP, APC Reps To Stage Surprise / I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC / What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.