Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari (25464 Views)

You Have Equal Rights In Katsina– Gov. Masari Tells Katsina Christians / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Bombolistic: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
iykecicero:
”It’s a big lie. There are no bandits, kidnappers or armed robbers in Katsina State or any northern state. It’s a propaganda by Nnamdi Kanu to tarnish the good works of Buhari and help create Biafra. PMB is working tirelessly to create billions of jobs for youths especially the northern youths who are never engaged in armed robberies or kidnappings which are Igbo and Niger Delta malfeasance.” - PENNY PER POST BMC ZOMBIES.

Do you live in katsina?
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by sonofElElyon: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74387516:
Oh, From Fayose?!
Total rubbish...

Long jail time is still waiting for you this corrupt ponmo cutting man

It was Governor Masari of Katsina State that originally made the statement... Fayose merely quoted... Why leave out the originator of the statement and attack the reporter?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Evercurious(f): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74387516:
Oh, From Fayose?!
Total rubbish...

WHY DONT YOU BE REALISTIC FOR ONCE? DONT YOU THINK YOUR ACTIONS NOW MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A "PALACE JEST?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by gurunlocker: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
That's the president state....
I guess Gov Aminu Bello Masari is an IPOB?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by adenine02: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Viking07:
[s][/s]Is Fayose the Governor of Kastina State?

[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]

Guy which movie b dis
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by onubijoe(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Someone should help wake Mr president from sleep to hear and see what is happening in his house after he made a declaration of fulfilling his campaign promises 2015

Zero integrity

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by musa234(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74387516:
Oh, From Fayose?!
Total rubbish...

What kind of a human being are you? Always constituting nuisance here on nairaland.you are just too partisan when analysing issues that concerns politics. Let me ask you.Do you work for buhari or apc?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Evercurious(f): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
musa234:
What kind of a human being are you? Always constituting nuisance here on nairaland.you are just too partisan when analysing issues that concerns politics. Let me ask you.Do you work for buhari or apc?

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Vikky014(f): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
iykecicero:
”It’s a big lie. There are no bandits, kidnappers or armed robbers in Katsina State or any northern state. It’s a propaganda by Nnamdi Kanu to tarnish the good works of Buhari and help create Biafra. PMB is working tirelessly to create billions of jobs for youths especially the northern youths who are never engaged in armed robberies or kidnappings which are Igbo and Niger Delta malfeasance.” - PENNY PER POST BMC ZOMBIES.
i thought u wanted to counter it bt just found out it was sacastic bc i just returnd from a visit to a corper victim of arm robbery attack dt ws almost killed if not For Gods intervention happnd in katsina town

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Evercurious(f): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Vikky014:
i thought u wanted to counter it bt just found out it was sacastic bc i just returnd from a visit to a corper victim of arm robbery attack dt ws almost killed if not For Gods intervention happnd in katsina town

Thank God... Katsina used to be very peaceful and friendly. I served in Katsina town

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by 36STATES: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74387516:
Oh, From Fayose?!
Total rubbish...

Whenever I see you and your likes make front page, I feel really good.

Reason is because it means you are wasting your lives everyday online.
Meaning you will never become anything of worth in life.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Vikky014(f): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

Thank God... Katsina used to be very peaceful and friendly. I served in Katsina town
i also did ,kidnapping of little kids of the alhajis and demanding for ransom is now d other of d day

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Evercurious(f): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Vikky014:
i also did ,kidnapping of little kids of the alhajis and demanding for ransom is now d other of d day

Serious? Thank God poverty and hunger knows no tribe ..
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Vikky014(f): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

Serious? Thank God poverty and hunger knows no tribe ..
honestly.
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by betatalk: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
iykecicero:
and

Zamfara is where
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Vikky014(f): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74387516:
Oh, From Fayose?!
Total rubbish...

Do you live in katsina
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I will say it again you cannot have an evil personality like Buhari as president and expect all to be well anywhere.... Even Buhari home state has been overrun by kidnapper herdsmen and yet some zombs want us to vote for Buhari ..God Forbid

But Bayelsa, the state of GEJ, your god was a Paradise during his regime.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Vikky014:
Do you live in katsina
No, only you and Fayose do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

Lol cheesy, you even have time to reply that one bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by dockokwus: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Whatever charm Buhari is using on these Northern governors(and some Southern ones),the almajiris and masses in the North,must have been brewed from the pits of hell itself.
It's so potent that when brothers,sisters,nephews,cousins and even parents of these governors,common and not so common folks and almajiris are being killed and maimed,due to the monumental incapacity and incompetence of one man,they still not only support his re-election,but continue licking his dried out a rse with a smile.
This is the devilish brew itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by SalamRushdie: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

shut up I voted for Buhari in 2015

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by dockokwus: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Vikky014:
What other practical first hand experience do these Northerners need to come out and demand Buhari steps down with daily protests and marches!
I am afraid to say it,but anyone thinking Buhari will be booted out through a free and fair poll is deluded.
By hook or crook,the present goverment, having learnt how and why GEJ lost the election would not allow that kind of result to be announced.
They would rather see Nigeria burn than allow INEC chairman announce any result that is not a Buhari victory.
They did it in Osun and will stop any announcement halfway if they get an inkling of a loss.
At worst what they will now be bargaining with the international community if it starts pressurising it,is either for a power sharing arrangement or an interim government with Buhari still playing a role.
There won't be,I repeat,WON'T BE an election result ANNOUNCEMENT that has Buhari losing.
Buhari can only go through God's divine intervention,or if God Himself is tired of coming to our aid,via massive protests calling and insisting on his stepping down before the election.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by KkyO: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
iykecicero:

Actually there are kidnapping and other violence from a reliable source in katsina not only in katsina but other parts of Nigeria. We just be praying that God should not allow us or any member of our family to be a victim. The issue of kidnapping and other violence has been happening in the past not only in Nigeria alone but other parts of the world. By God's mercy I and my family members shall not be consumed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Etinosa1234: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
anyone that votes APC will suffer a lot
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
the shithole must be rescued from the diabolic claws of the redundant ancestor!.. damn all hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by elipheleh(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:
They should endure since their brother is in power smiley ......

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

I'll buy it for 30k. If you agree. Just wanna help you
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by jaiykem: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Play kalo kalo with human life is a sin against humanity o. And Buhari is in Aso rock with Burutai frying egg.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by sanpipita(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
and Northeners are suddenly mute cos the president isn't a southerner, if na Jonathan all of them will be swearing and cursing.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by hamer: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
olaolulazio:
Fayose is still in pain.......

Governor Masari Masari said kidnapping, armed robbery and cattle rustling are now order of the day in the state.
aye ole o. what a waste of sperm

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by gazza07(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Anyone that's still supporting Lifeless fc, may ur life be so dis-organise and ur family be so insecure like Nigeria that buhari vis ruling now..

Lifeless must be relagated come FEB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Stuck In Flooded Water In Benin After 5-hour Rain / Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke / Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.